IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Circumcised..Uncircumcised`, What the fuck is the difference besides one having less foreskin?
Knocc Out
post Feb 16 2007, 10:37 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,436

Ok, most ppl ive met on the internet are uncircumcised and look down apon circumcised ppl and go like "WTF HOW CAN THEY LIVE LYKE DAT!?!?!!!" or go "Id kill my parents if they did that to me"

Most negroids i know claim to be circumcised, and all the girls i know think uncircumcised dicks are disgusting
The big question is
What is the big difference?

--------------------
IPB Image
Old Skool GTA-Sanandreas.com sig
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SlickCriminal92
post Feb 16 2007, 10:40 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 30,471

Why are most of your topics sexually related? Are you secure with your sexuality? When you said you wanted to rape anna nicole smith's corspe, I hope you weren't being serious.

*Edits*

This post has been edited by Huntsky: Feb 16 2007, 10:41 PM

--------------------
Yeah ban me and still talk behind my back, lol typical pussies. DO get out of the basement, and stotic my address is 5236 Creekside Trail, Sarasota Florida. Come get me if you think you are so ''tough'' Ha.

You can ban me but I'll be back because I always get my way.

:)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Knocc Out
post Feb 16 2007, 10:43 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Yees i'm very secure with my sexuality

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post Feb 16 2007, 11:24 PM
Post #4

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

Tell you the truth, i was thinking about this a few days ago. Is the majority of the nation circumsised or not circumsised?
Maybe this is due time for a poll?

This post has been edited by Van Hel Singh: Feb 16 2007, 11:25 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DeKo
post Feb 16 2007, 11:50 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 25

only difference i can think of sexually is that apparently circumcised guys have less feeling because the foreskin is involved in the sensation, or something. never bothered me though.

most guys in UK are probably uncircumcised. as far as i know, anyway.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Juice
post Feb 17 2007, 01:38 AM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 2,518

Most negroids i know claim to be circumcised

I'm sure (and I can't back this statistically), that Blacks have the lowest rate of circumcisions in America.

The only real 'difference', is that if you're uncircumcised, neglecting to clean your dick will lead to a build-up of smelly material that can cause nasty infections after lovemaking. I can't speak with a spectrum like view in this case, but as long as you can keep it clean, why take it off? I'm uncircumcised B.T.W.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Knocc Out
post Feb 17 2007, 02:44 AM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Juice @ Feb 16 2007, 08:38 PM) [snapback]1301979[/snapback]

Most negroids i know claim to be circumcised

I'm sure (and I can't back this statistically), that Blacks have the lowest rate of circumcisions in America.

The only real 'difference', is that if you're uncircumcised, neglecting to clean your dick will lead to a build-up of smelly material that can cause nasty infections after lovemaking. I can't speak with a spectrum like view in this case, but as long as you can keep it clean, why take it off? I'm uncircumcised B.T.W.

I find that odd since from my point of view(No homo) most black ppl are circumcised..Although they could be bullshitting since most girls around here don't like uncircumcised dudes. *Shrugs*

Also, if there is no real difference besides the what i like to call 'Cock cheese' (Refering to the nastyness uncircumcised dudes get when they dont clean), why not get circumcised and be able to lay in bed for days without cleaning and not working about smelly cock-dew?

*And liek real shocker dat ur uncircumcised, Juice since u blk, and in my world blacks have foreskinned*

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Juice
post Feb 17 2007, 03:05 AM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 2,518

Researched it a bit, here's the statistics:

http://www.cirp.org/library/statistics/USA/

No surprise there. You must be talking to some out-there people... and to your second question, you should be cleaning it regardless.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Feb 17 2007, 04:42 AM
Post #9

Rat
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,884

QUOTE(Knocc Out @ Feb 16 2007, 04:37 PM) [snapback]1301907[/snapback]

Ok, most ppl ive met on the internet are uncircumcised and look down apon circumcised ppl and go like "WTF HOW CAN THEY LIVE LYKE DAT!?!?!!!" or go "Id kill my parents if they did that to me"

Most negroids i know claim to be circumcised, and all the girls i know think uncircumcised dicks are disgusting
The big question is
What is the big difference?

I dont know but un-cut pure cock is disgusting.

You need to be cut. Ewww.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

Pickles: +7
D-O: +88
Mekstizzle: +10
QD: -10
Frog Choker: + 13
Analogkid: -25
Psy: -8
Ast: +10
Treefitty: -10
Viceman: -59*
Massacre: +5
Spoiler: -14
Voodoo: +17

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post Feb 17 2007, 09:29 AM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,351

At the end of the day it's what your parents want and, when you're older, your preference. When it comes to 'regular usage' there's absolutely no difference between the two.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Feb 17 2007, 09:46 AM
Post #11

Rat
Group Icon

Its harder to clean and much more possible to get infected with an extra 8lbs of meat around your cock.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post Feb 17 2007, 09:50 AM
Post #12

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,351

If you say so. It's no problem for me =/

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Feb 17 2007, 09:55 AM
Post #13

Rat
Group Icon

*vomits*

Uncircum cut penises just look disgusting.

Well all penises do but you see my point.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Strike
post Feb 17 2007, 11:37 AM
Post #14

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 24,248

Uncircumcised cock all the way. You get more feeling when you're shagging a girl. And I think Knocc Out is sexually frustrated and insecure about his sexuality. Or a virgin. Or all three...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Handsome B Wonde...
post Feb 17 2007, 11:53 AM
Post #15

Jesus Christ Monkeyballs!

Member No.: 5,644

Since i've already participated in this discussion in an older topic, i'll post this instead.

The serene atmosphere at Kiriani High School, on the outskirts of Meru town in eastern Kenya, has been disrupted by a row over whether the school should admit uncircumcised male students.

The controversy started when 18 students who had just been admitted into the secondary school were sent home after it was discovered they were uncircumcised.

The principal at Kiriani High School, Kithinji Ngaruthi, said in a letter that their presence in school would lead to unrest.

"Just as you cannot keep your elder son who is circumcised with your younger son who is not, this also applies in the dormitory," he said in a letter to the students' parents.

For the Meru community, like many others across Africa, circumcision marks the transition from boy to man.

War songs

Local resident Gilbert Kenyua told the BBC News website that trouble started during a shower session when one of the boys was discovered to be uncircumcised by the other students, who started called him names and demanded that he left.

"They started chanting war and circumcision songs that terrified the boy who rushed to the principal's office and was later followed by 17 others who had also not undergone the ritual," he said.

The boys had to spend the night at the school boardroom in fear, he said, and the head teacher had no option but to send them away.

But ministry of education officials have condemned the decision.

Education Minister George Saitoti says the action was uncalled for nowadays and against ministry regulations.

"We abhor such a practice and we shall not give any chance to this kind of primitive action in our schools," said Mr Saitoti.

Meru elders, however, agree with the decision, saying boys who have been circumcised and those who have not should not be allowed to mix.

"With boys when they finish primary school, they should be circumcised immediately and the teacher is very right because it is very risky to mix the boys, if they did maybe they could have circumcised them," said local elder Titus Munde.

Everyone in the area, he said, is well informed that uncircumcised boys cannot be sent to boarding schools.

Risky

Another elder, George Njagi says uncircumcised boys, known as mwiji, cannot participate in the same activities with those who have undergone the ritual.

"They cannot bath together, share towels and on some occasions sit together to discuss issues.

"Now in this scenario sending students who are not circumcised is a recipe for chaos, especially when it is a known fact that bullying new-comers is prevalent at our schools," he said.

If the principal had not acted, then there would have been trouble at the school, he said.

But unlike some who support the decision to send away the students, Mr Njagi concedes that the procedure followed was not appropriate.

"I think parents should have been called in to discuss the situation and this may have contained the situation quite early," he said.

Regional education director Beatrice Adu says the boys' experience was an act of bullying and those who threatened to circumcised them were the ones to be punished.

"Circumcision is not a requirement for one to be admitted to high school," she said.

Mrs Adu insists that Kiriani High School is a public institution that cannot be run according to certain cultures and if unchecked the trend could incite problems at other learning institutions.

She said the principal has been reprimanded but did not specify the disciplinary action to be taken.

'Lives saved'

But this action may not go down well with some people living near the school.

"I think the teacher did not do anything bad, he saved the boys lives. Their parents should take blame for this, because they should have alerted the school administration to the boys' status before hand, maybe this could not have come up," said Anne Kaaria.

Some say that the boys may not have been circumcised because of the cost involved in the huge ceremony.

Normally the event is marked with a massive feast - cattle and goats are slaughtered and large volumes of alcohol is served alongside assorted meals for the relatives who come to attend.

Apart from the main ceremony, parents also pay for the upkeep of the boys as they heal, since they take special meals and this may take two weeks.

"The exercise can cost between $400 to $700 and not many people can afford this. You need to save for this occasion," said Meru resident Martin Kiogora.

Mr Kiogora argues that maybe when confronted with the choice of paying the secondary school fees for their boys and the feast, the parents opted to pick education ahead of an expensive cultural practice.

It can cost $700 to send a child to a boarding secondary school in Kenya.

The cost includes tuition fees, uniforms, bedding and transport among others.

Circumcision ceremonies in the area are usually held in April and others argue that the boys' parents may have been waiting for this period.

BBC Sauce

Outstanding.

This post has been edited by Darth Handsome: Feb 17 2007, 11:57 AM

--------------------
I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time - and this includes naps - I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.
Charlie Sheen
Achievements

+Quote Post
Vimpto™
post Feb 17 2007, 07:36 PM
Post #16

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 31,431

ive heard if u have it wif some1 and the cock is uncircumcised it iz most likely 2 rip because of pullin it in and out. but if it is uncircumcised it will not do dat.

BUT UNCIRCUMMCISED COCKS ROCK!!!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pecnut
post Feb 17 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #17

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 27

QUOTE(DeKo @ Feb 16 2007, 11:50 PM) [snapback]1301936[/snapback]

most guys in UK are probably uncircumcised. as far as i know, anyway.

Yeah, most Americans are circumcised.
Most Britons aren't.[/fact]

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Feb 17 2007, 08:24 PM
Post #18

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE(Knocc Out @ Feb 16 2007, 09:44 PM) [snapback]1302005[/snapback]

Also, if there is no real difference besides the what i like to call 'Cock cheese' (Refering to the nastyness uncircumcised dudes get when they dont clean), why not get circumcised and be able to lay in bed for days without cleaning and not working about smelly cock-dew?

well the foreskin makes sex more pleasureable

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DeKo
post Feb 18 2007, 12:05 AM
Post #19

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 25

yeah, it helps the motion of sliding in and out, apparently dry.gif. thats only if your not wearing a johnny though, which i should think most people are.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Strike
post Feb 18 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #20

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 24,248

Unless you're trying for a family. And if you're wearing a condom whilst trying that, then you don't deserve sex.
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 01:30 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4