> HD Set Top Box
smithmiller6
post Sep 7 2009, 12:30 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 56,492

Hi,

I really really need some help here. I have an old analogue tv hooked up to an outdoor antenna which works great and donít want to have to go out and buy a new hd tv just to get the extra channels.
I was advised that all I needed to o was to buy a hd digital set top box and I would be able to access the extra channels without the hd picture quality, however for whatever reason I cannot get the set top box to work at all on my tv.

Do I need something else to get the new channels...Please can someone help me out here. am so confused!...Thanks

--------------------
spam
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Sep 7 2009, 02:05 PM
Post #2

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (smithmiller6 @ Sep 7 2009, 01:30 PM) *
Hi,

I really really need some help here. I have an old analogue tv hooked up to an outdoor antenna which works great and don't want to have to go out and buy a new hd tv just to get the extra channels.
I was advised that all I needed to o was to buy a hd digital set top box and I would be able to access the extra channels without the hd picture quality, however for whatever reason I cannot get the set top box to work at all on my tv.

Do I need something else to get the new channels...Please can someone help me out here. am so confused!...Thanks

Don't know, and im not sure if your a spambot or a actual poster, but this is a gta forum and most people here won't know what your need. I suggest going to afterdawn.net, as they actually talk about these sorts of things

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 09:37 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4