IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The Tsunami's...., It got personal for me....
P-nut
post Jan 16 2005, 10:46 PM
Post #21

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,200

QUOTE (fallenbomb @ Jan 16 2005, 10:08 PM)
QUOTE (Bong Hitter @ Jan 16 2005, 01:57 PM)
I feel sorry for u , and ur teacher.... but I surely did not have luck in those waves either.. let me translate.. lost my bro and mom there.
worlds a shitty place..

hey bong hitter you got a lot of 'i understandstrength man. i dont know how i would handle that kind of loss. i wish i could say i understand" or "i feel for ya man" but the truth of the matter is i have no fucking idea and no offense but i dont want to. much props for keepin the smokers dream alive. i too am a smoker too who would choose a bong over a spliff or joint or whatever. i got an acrylic 18 incher. anyway i am WAY off topic here but i have a much deeper respect for you know dude.

yeah I got a 40 centimeter glass bong wink.gif </offtopic>

anyways bong hitter it must be terrible to lose your direct family. Anne was actually the closest person that died in my environment, couting out my grandparents of course, so I dont know how it's like to loose a direct relative as well. I hope these tragic event wont keep you from living a good life. This may sound hard, but you gotta accept it to move on. I wish you all the luck in the world bro.

--------------------
I jerk off inside books, and give life to words
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NCP
post Jan 16 2005, 11:41 PM
Post #22

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 73

Yeah that sucks P and Pimp what if one of your closest internet pals got killed by the land slides in California? You wouldn't like it if someone says Cry us a river.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Miami13
post Jan 16 2005, 11:53 PM
Post #23

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 911

That sucks and I'm sorry to hear that P-Nut, I have donated some money to help for Tsunami Relief at my school, I usually donate most of my lunch money to it every day.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA_CJ
post Jan 17 2005, 01:27 AM
Post #24

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,052

yeah sorry to hear that man, its not good to lose someone ever, fvck fat pimp you insensative bitch

off topic: i cant believe dolphins beat the patriots 0_o

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to wozza69 for the great sig, ur the best man!
Achievements

+Quote Post
elegy r32
post Jan 28 2005, 04:53 AM
Post #25

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 8,205

fat pimp, u better feel ashame of ur self,hope no one loses anyone anymore,ialso have donated lunch money for it at school.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Y2J
post Jan 28 2005, 05:39 AM
Post #26

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 7,572

im sorry to hear your losses, i do wish the best for you and your family, i am lucky to have not been directly effected by this tragedy, but i still feel for the people effected by this disaster.

oh and pimp fuck off you insensitive faggot and show some respect.

--------------------
~ I will release myself, I will detach myself from you, I will detach myself from your kind.
user posted image
~ The time has come to raise our voices, so rise up and fight with me.
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA_CJ
post Jan 28 2005, 08:47 AM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,052

Chris Jericho is awesome
BOT: Pimp is a bit of a meanie ignor him

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to wozza69 for the great sig, ur the best man!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Harris
post Jan 28 2005, 05:08 PM
Post #28

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 4,720

Pimp what da fuck is wrong with you!!!!
Can mods getaway with that sorta shit.
As fallen bomb sez I cannot relate to what your feelin' know but y'all gotta be strong.

One thing that fucked me off today was in Melbourne where they are holding the 2005 Commonwealth games. Peter Costello is spending 18 million dollars to get volunteers, and somehow that coincides with the tsunami relief effort, but anyway, he is just overkilling it. Why doesn't he just spend 10 millon of that money on the tsunami relief effort instead of spending it on volunteers. He is just basically paying the volunteers to volunteer. WTF!!

Oh yeah and fuck you pimp you insenstive bitch!!

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pyrocy
post Jan 28 2005, 05:24 PM
Post #29

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Pimp wouldn't be saying that shit if his girlfriend got caught up in the waves, now would he?

--------------------

Add Me on MySpace if you're so inclined...
QUOTE (Heartless on GTA4.TV)
Unlike the mainstream forums, we're gritty, crazy sociopaths. And still approved by Rockstar. Most GTA Sites cater to a younger, softer audience (Zidane?), as opposed to this forum, which caters to bi-polar grandmothers with too many cats (Pyro?).
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post Jan 28 2005, 05:49 PM
Post #30

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,717

lmao pimp doesnt have a girlfrend
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pyrocy
post Jan 28 2005, 06:46 PM
Post #31

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Um, yes he does. I saw pics and actually talked to her a couple of times.

--------------------

Unlike the mainstream forums, we're gritty, crazy sociopaths. And still approved by Rockstar. Most GTA Sites cater to a younger, softer audience (Zidane?), as opposed to this forum, which caters to bi-polar grandmothers with too many cats (Pyro?).
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post Jan 29 2005, 11:34 AM
Post #32

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,717

cool
Achievements

+Quote Post
Miguel
post Jan 30 2005, 06:58 PM
Post #33

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,811

QUOTE (P-nut @ Jan 15 2005, 10:33 PM)
What happened in Asia is a disaster, we all recon that, but today it got personal for me. I just received an e-mail from my surf-teacher, a great guy from South Africa, who was there at the time of the tsunamis. He wrote to me that his girlfriend, who I know too, got cought up in the waves. They found her body a few days ago.
Me, Phil (the surfteacher) and Anne (his girlfriend) spent alot of time on my last holiday, we were usually the last ones to go to bed, telling stories at the campfire. Sometimes we even skipped sleeping and walked to the beach at 5 in the morning, to surf the waves without a whole crows getting in your way
This news struck me pretty hard, this girl was a legend, and I will honestly miss her.

Frankly I dont know the reason I'm writing this, but just remember to donate money to the aid-organisations. The tradegy can't be undone, but the land can be rebuilt, and our money can prevent a whole lot of other people from dying too. Be generous.

Maybe that will teach you to not surf.

--------------------
How come it is that when a Syrian leader says he doesnt want international military at his borders, Europe says well, thats their right as a nation while Americans see that they clearly want to border open for terrorist movement, weapon movement, and illegal trafficking of other things?

I guess Im just an imperialist shitbag for not wanting a nation with a history of terror sponsorship to have open borders with a country who has terrorists at war.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Snorksta
post Jan 30 2005, 07:06 PM
Post #34

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 4,955

QUOTE (Miguel @ Jan 30 2005, 07:58 PM)

Fuck off you insensitive little shit.

The guy has a lost a deer friend shut

Reguards.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
P-nut
post Jan 31 2005, 12:46 AM
Post #35

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 2,200

What happened in Asia is a disaster, we all recon that, but today it got personal for me. I just received an e-mail from my surf-teacher, a great guy from South Africa, who was there at the time of the tsunamis. He wrote to me that his girlfriend, who I know too, got cought up in the waves. They found her body a few days ago.
Me, Phil (the surfteacher) and Anne (his girlfriend) spent alot of time on my last holiday, we were usually the last ones to go to bed, telling stories at the campfire. Sometimes we even skipped sleeping and walked to the beach at 5 in the morning, to surf the waves without a whole crows getting in your way
This news struck me pretty hard, this girl was a legend, and I will honestly miss her.

Frankly I dont know the reason I'm writing this, but just remember to donate money to the aid-organisations. The tradegy can't be undone, but the land can be rebuilt, and our money can prevent a whole lot of other people from dying too. Be generous.

Arent we funny, eh Miguel? Sorry to say this, but you cant get me mad anymore. Your post just proves yet again how sad you really are. Pimp's post got me mad, because I *used* to respect him, and the fact I read that less then 24 hours after I heard she was dead.

Anyways Miguel, do you WANT to be impopular? Do you WANT to be the bitch of the forum? It looks like all the posts you make are meant to either piss people off or advertise your great fucking country again. It gets old, and so do you. I think it's time you find yourself another forum where you still have a clean rep. Not that it'll last long of course.

--------------------
I jerk off inside books, and give life to words
Achievements

+Quote Post
guess who# 2
post Jan 31 2005, 12:52 AM
Post #36

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 5,878

Miguel you live a sad little existence, just realize how sad your little life is, go in a corner and avoid contact with the outside world.You and Pimp are both insensitive little spoiled shits.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Achievements

+Quote Post
DAMIAN91
post Jan 31 2005, 01:25 AM
Post #37

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 78

If only pimp and miguel went swimming there that they. user posted image

--------------------
ORGANIZING VC-MP SQUAD
Zacko - Deko - Gnar - Bulldog - Mech - Cuda - Lazz - Asthenia - Nanook - EMBO - Toge -Redundant - Psycho - Dupzor
0.2 Released

My First Topic
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pyrocy
post Jan 31 2005, 01:30 AM
Post #38

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Miguel. I am sorry but you should of used this before you posted:
user posted image

Oh, and since your at 60% now, a 2 day suspension has been arranged for you.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Randomly-Insane_*
post Jan 31 2005, 02:12 AM
Post #39

Guests

ROTFL @ above ^

on another note, my aunt is in the Peace Corps and she was assigned to go to Sri Lanka next week to help with the recovery effort, she said she would send back pics by next weekend if she sees anything interesting. I might be able to post some of them.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Mr. Nice_*
post Jan 31 2005, 06:19 AM
Post #40

Guests

Shut up, cock snuggler. Why don't you go finger yourself in the bathroom like the rest of the snobby bitches in the world? What is it with you and pimp anyway? Did you run out of tampax tampons or are you having a rough time wrenching your heads out of each others asses?

BTW, America=Shit. Take that image out of your signature, you pompous asshole.
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 05:24 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4