IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Obeying the law of Liberty City., Does anyone do it besides me?
Banana Boy
post Feb 21 2010, 05:29 AM
Post #1

Litterer

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,438

I often find myself bored with rampages, pushing people into trains, pushing people down stairs, jumps, swing set glitch, fighting people, pushing people into those random outside basement cellars; keeping them in with a car over the top and then burning them like a nazi, running over people, etc, etc.

I have now tried to obey the law, stop at red lights, follow a speed limit, park correctly, walk in and around places, walk on crosswalks and so on.

also along with going to a pretend job, doing events casually, and trying to get niko to pay some bills with his huge tab at the liberty club.

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JohnByng
post Feb 23 2010, 05:46 PM
Post #2

Nobody Special

Member No.: 38,854

QUOTE (Banana Boy @ Feb 21 2010, 05:29 AM) *
I often find myself bored with rampages, pushing people into trains, pushing people down stairs, jumps, swing set glitch, fighting people, pushing people into those random outside basement cellars; keeping them in with a car over the top and then burning them like a nazi, running over people, etc, etc.

I have now tried to obey the law, stop at red lights, follow a speed limit, park correctly, walk in and around places, walk on crosswalks and so on.

also along with going to a pretend job, doing events casually, and trying to get niko to pay some bills with his huge tab at the liberty club.

Yeah, sort of.
Sometimes I steal a bus and pretend I am a bus driver. No passengers though!
The trouble is some of the cars stp at the lights when they are green and try to go when they are red which makes it really slow.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Feb 23 2010, 06:34 PM
Post #3

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

I like to find Free Mode games where people are doing this. I seem to stumble into them all the time.

Nothing sweeter than blowing the fuck out of people trying to roleplay as normal residents of Liberty City.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Feb 23 2010, 08:19 PM
Post #4

Litterer

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 23 2010, 01:34 PM) *
I like to find Free Mode games where people are doing this. I seem to stumble into them all the time.

Nothing sweeter than blowing the fuck out of people trying to roleplay as normal residents of Liberty City.

Its almost like terrorizing REAL people!

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
new major on the...
post Feb 24 2010, 02:54 PM
Post #5

Pickpocket

Member No.: 34,134
PSN Name: ARCHmajor

QUOTE (Banana Boy @ Feb 23 2010, 02:19 PM) *
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 23 2010, 01:34 PM) *

Its almost like terrorizing REAL people!

lol yeah I've been the victim of that terror. Im usually in the cop car patroling the streets, obeying the law and enforcing it. I'll chase down A.I. characters that run the lights or jay-walk. Then I'll run into the eventual encounter with another gamer and try to pull them over and waste them when they break the law too. Only sometimes they seem to sneak up on me while im slowely cruising the streets and blast my car with a rocket or grenade.
Achievements

+Quote Post
SmC12
post Feb 24 2010, 10:48 PM
Post #6

Nobody Special

Member No.: 38,961
XBL Gamertag: miitcho 08

lol! i do that too sometimes tongue.gif

I also just drive around normally and walk around exploring the city when i'm bored (it's really amazing to see the detail R* put in to the game when you just stand and watch everything go by in Liberty City smile.gif )

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 24 2010, 10:57 PM
Post #7

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE (scott emm 12 @ Feb 24 2010, 05:48 PM) *
I also just drive around normally and walk around exploring the city when i'm bored (it's really amazing to see the detail R* put in to the game when you just stand and watch everything go by in Liberty City smile.gif )

^that^ As I've said in other topics, it would be nice to be able to sit on a bench. Then just wait and watch the artificial world R* created doing it's thing.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
SmC12
post Feb 25 2010, 12:21 PM
Post #8

Nobody Special

^that^ As I've said in other topics, it would be nice to be able to sit on a bench. Then just wait and watch the artificial world R* created doing it's thing

Yeah that would be cool, we should be able to sit on benches, read newspapers, drink coffee, and just do everything that the peds can do.
Hopefully there are more animations like that for the protoganist in GTA5. smile.gif

This post has been edited by scott emm 12: Feb 25 2010, 12:23 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Feb 25 2010, 11:45 PM
Post #9

Litterer

I sometimes like to go into a free mode game and go grab a po-po car and patrol the streets aswell, its only when someone crosses my path in a car going way faster than me, I turn on my siren and chase his ass down

I do this.

1 minute= 1 star
2 minutes= 2 stars (start shooting at him)
3-4 minutes= 3-4 stars (chase him very aggressively)
5+ minutes= 5 or more minute (often provokes revenge, begin shooting at him through my car.)

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuffMan
post Feb 26 2010, 09:23 AM
Post #10

I got 99 donuts cause a bitch ate one.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (scott emm 12 @ Feb 25 2010, 12:21 PM) *
^that^ As I've said in other topics, it would be nice to be able to sit on a bench. Then just wait and watch the artificial world R* created doing it's thing

Yeah that would be cool, we should be able to sit on benches, read newspapers, drink coffee, and just do everything that the peds can do.
Hopefully there are more animations like that for the protoganist in GTA5. smile.gif

Hope not, because that would signal that they've run out of ideas. There are a lot more fun things they can squeeze onto a DVD. I mean, if you want to sit on a bench, read a newspaper and watch the world go round, why get off the sofa and go into town? And for that to really work, the peds need to do more than walk aimlessly down the pavements/sidewalks, occasionally answering their phone. Video games are about getting out of the real world and having some fun...

As for the topic, yes I've done it a couple of times, but usually end up getting bored, activate the super punch cheat in BoGT and see how long I can last.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Feb 26 2010, 09:10 PM
Post #11

Litterer

QUOTE (DuffMan @ Feb 26 2010, 04:23 AM) *
QUOTE (scott emm 12 @ Feb 25 2010, 12:21 PM) *

Hope not, because that would signal that they've run out of ideas. There are a lot more fun things they can squeeze onto a DVD. I mean, if you want to sit on a bench, read a newspaper and watch the world go round, why get off the sofa and go into town? And for that to really work, the peds need to do more than walk aimlessly down the pavements/sidewalks, occasionally answering their phone. Video games are about getting out of the real world and having some fun...

As for the topic, yes I've done it a couple of times, but usually end up getting bored, activate the super punch cheat in BoGT and see how long I can last.

LoL whats the super punch?

pedestrians all have super strength?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
SmC12
post Feb 26 2010, 10:57 PM
Post #12

Nobody Special

LoL whats the super punch?

pedestrians all have super strength?

lol laugh.gif nah it's a cheat in TBoGT, when you punch a ped it explodes and sends them flying, you can also get an explosive sniper where the bullet explodes on impact.

This post has been edited by scott emm 12: Feb 26 2010, 10:57 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hey You
post Mar 18 2010, 07:15 AM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 57,907
XBL Gamertag: Heyy Youu

QUOTE (JohnByng @ Feb 23 2010, 10:46 AM) *
The trouble is some of the cars stp at the lights when they are green and try to go when they are red which makes it really slow.

I always thought I was the only one that did this.
And It annoys me too. Like don't you see I'm here? lol
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA ShutDown
post Mar 19 2010, 09:37 PM
Post #14

Vandal

Member No.: 37,926
XBL Gamertag: XbL ShutDown

I do this all the time. Sometimes I pretend I am a undercover cop and drive around killing people for no reason.

Quite fun roleplaying in GTA Games. I did this quite alot in GTA San Andreas.

It never gets old.

--------------------

First ever member on iGrandTheftAuto.com to be given a Warning which proceeded to another Warning = 20% Warning.
Achievements

+Quote Post
River
post Mar 19 2010, 11:03 PM
Post #15

Pickpocket

Member No.: 56,653

It would be nice to be able to pick colors at the pay n sprays, also maybe having a performance garage where you can fix up your cars to be faster or handle better (for cash)
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Mar 22 2010, 02:36 PM
Post #16

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE (River @ Mar 19 2010, 07:03 PM) *
It would be nice to be able to pick colors at the pay n sprays, also maybe having a performance garage where you can fix up your cars to be faster or handle better (for cash)

Go play San Andreas.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 01:40 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4