Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stuck with no job..
Mourning Would
post May 3 2008, 10:02 PM
Post #21

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,250

Same here. when i go to the 69th street diner to meet up with french tom, he isnt there.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
braveheartofg
post May 4 2008, 09:51 AM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,660

QUOTE(Mourning Would @ May 3 2008, 11:02 PM) [snapback]1429679[/snapback]
Same here. when i go to the 69th street diner to meet up with french tom, he isnt there.

missed the date? You will need to start thee mission again if you missed the date...

--------------------
They're both under the limit-I just checked!
  1. ...
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. just wanted to get to four!!! can't wait
xbox is shite

and thats why you have an XBL username?

Your signature is too big. The maximum size is 550 by 250 pixels. Your old one was 600 x 332.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Lee
post May 4 2008, 09:56 AM
Post #23

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 70
PSN Name: Fodder007

I got stuck at the same point for a bit. Roman was the only one showing up on the map so I phoned him for a job and he just got me doing his taxi shit. If you phone him and just select "call" instead of "Job" it will move you on to the next part of the story.

--------------------

Platinum - LBP, RE5, Fifa09, Infamous, Batman, Tiger Woods 10, Assassins Creed 2
1000G - Oblivion, Crackdown, Halo 3, COD4, W@W, FableII, Fallout 3, Fifa09

PSN: Fodder007
Achievements

+Quote Post
Flash Light
post May 4 2008, 12:36 PM
Post #24

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,226

you need to wait sometimes ... go do a side mission or something

--------------------
sig too big. please read rules
Believe It or not George Isn't at home, please leave a messaaaaage at the beep. I must be out or I'd pick up the phone. Where could I be? Believe It or not I'm not home.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Lowe88
post May 4 2008, 01:41 PM
Post #25

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,496

I have the same problem, there are no mission icons on my map. I started the mission "Final Interview" and then I answered on the law firm job. And then, when I was supposed to get a call from the law firm, I got a weird text message where they said that the job wasn't available right now. Then I made some side jobs and shit but there are still no mission icons on my map. And now when i check my phone's inbox, the message is not even there anymore. Someone who knows what to do?

This post has been edited by Lowe88: May 4 2008, 05:51 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mourning Would
post May 4 2008, 11:30 PM
Post #26

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,250

how do i restart the mission. i called roman already.
Achievements

+Quote Post
venomdelsol
post May 5 2008, 02:18 AM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,269

QUOTE(Lowe88 @ May 4 2008, 01:41 PM) [snapback]1430027[/snapback]
I have the same problem, there are no mission icons on my map. I started the mission "Final Interview" and then I answered on the law firm job. And then, when I was supposed to get a call from the law firm, I got a weird text message where they said that the job wasn't available right now. Then I made some side jobs and shit but there are still no mission icons on my map. And now when i check my phone's inbox, the message is not even there anymore. Someone who knows what to do?

the same thing is going on in my game. same spot and i have been running around hanging out with roman, going on dates, and doing all the random people missions for about six hours and still no mission to do. what the hell. what do we need to do to get past this point. this is the second time i had issues trying to find missions to do. please help.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bape
post May 5 2008, 02:23 AM
Post #28

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,317

i am getting the exact same problem as you, im on the 'final interview' part, have done all the side missions, and there appears to be NO more missions on the map, i tried calling every1 but no luck. story line should be a bit more continuous i think...... think the order i did the missions messed it up for some reason.... thanks for any1 who has any tips

QUOTE(venomdelsol @ May 5 2008, 03:18 AM) [snapback]1430447[/snapback]

the same thing is going on in my game. same spot and i have been running around hanging out with roman, going on dates, and doing all the random people missions for about six hours and still no mission to do. what the hell. what do we need to do to get past this point. this is the second time i had issues trying to find missions to do. please help.

have u been running around to figure it out for 6 hours in real time or GTA time? cos ive been trying for pretty much the whole day, so about a week in GTA time i think......
ive done all the 'most wanted' missions in the police cars but nothing. I NEEED JOBS!!! so frustrating... have you triggered any missions with dwayne?? cos i havent......
Achievements

+Quote Post
venomdelsol
post May 5 2008, 03:19 AM
Post #29

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(bape @ May 5 2008, 02:23 AM) [snapback]1430449[/snapback]
i am getting the exact same problem as you, im on the 'final interview' part, have done all the side missions, and there appears to be NO more missions on the map, i tried calling every1 but no luck. story line should be a bit more continuous i think...... think the order i did the missions messed it up for some reason.... thanks for any1 who has any tips

QUOTE(venomdelsol @ May 5 2008, 03:18 AM) [snapback]1430447[/snapback]

have u been running around to figure it out for 6 hours in real time or GTA time? cos ive been trying for pretty much the whole day, so about a week in GTA time i think......
ive done all the 'most wanted' missions in the police cars but nothing. I NEEED JOBS!!! so frustrating... have you triggered any missions with dwayne?? cos i havent......

it's been about 8 normal hours and still nothin. it's pissing me off. is it just a few people with the same problem or everyone. someone has to have a solution to this problem. i'm getting tired of playing iand i have played all the gtas from the beginning and never had this problem. can anyone help us.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bape
post May 5 2008, 03:31 AM
Post #30

Upstanding Citizen

venomdelsol i have posted this query on the ps3 GTA4 forum, so i will let u know if i find out anything but literally i have tried EVERYTHING i can and nothing so fingers crossed!

p.s. have u had any missions with dwayne? i cant meet any1 but roman, michelle, and 2 other chicks niko is dating!
Achievements

+Quote Post
venomdelsol
post May 5 2008, 05:06 AM
Post #31

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(bape @ May 5 2008, 03:31 AM) [snapback]1430469[/snapback]
venomdelsol i have posted this query on the ps3 GTA4 forum, so i will let u know if i find out anything but literally i have tried EVERYTHING i can and nothing so fingers crossed!

p.s. have u had any missions with dwayne? i cant meet any1 but roman, michelle, and 2 other chicks niko is dating!

no meetings with dwayne. can meet with roman, brucie, michelle, and carmen. what is the other chicks name you are dating. i have done all the random character except jeff 3. he is'nt where he is supposed to be. the only other thing i can think off is a friend put in two cheat codes. one for the nrg900 and health. he said it wouldn't hurt nothing. i only used the nrg900 becuase i like the bikes. he has used the health a couple of times. have you used any codes. from what i found out the nrg900 code doesn't affect nothing the the health code stops yoou from doing missions toward the end. there not in the main story line. other then that i have no idea what to do or try. let me know what you find out.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bape
post May 5 2008, 05:38 AM
Post #32

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(venomdelsol @ May 5 2008, 06:06 AM) [snapback]1430495[/snapback]

no meetings with dwayne. can meet with roman, brucie, michelle, and carmen. what is the other chicks name you are dating. i have done all the random character except jeff 3. he is'nt where he is supposed to be. the only other thing i can think off is a friend put in two cheat codes. one for the nrg900 and health. he said it wouldn't hurt nothing. i only used the nrg900 becuase i like the bikes. he has used the health a couple of times. have you used any codes. from what i found out the nrg900 code doesn't affect nothing the the health code stops yoou from doing missions toward the end. there not in the main story line. other then that i have no idea what to do or try. let me know what you find out.

yeah i have only used the code for health&armour 362-555-0100 as it does not affect the main missions.... i cant even meet up with brucie, he is never there for drinking or games..... bit strange. 2 other chicks niko is dating are kiki 'law girl' and carmen, but i dont think they have any influence on the main missions.... random characters dont think affect the main misssions either.... i will keep looking, not much helpful replies yet (people keep going on about d suit and stuff but i dont think they realise i cant get onto the mission....) let us know if u find anything. If all else fails there is a saved game file on one of the forums which has been completed to about 25% which is earlier on than where i am.....
Achievements

+Quote Post
venomdelsol
post May 5 2008, 05:28 PM
Post #33

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(bape @ May 5 2008, 05:38 AM) [snapback]1430500[/snapback]

yeah i have only used the code for health&armour 362-555-0100 as it does not affect the main missions.... i cant even meet up with brucie, he is never there for drinking or games..... bit strange. 2 other chicks niko is dating are kiki 'law girl' and carmen, but i dont think they have any influence on the main missions.... random characters dont think affect the main misssions either.... i will keep looking, not much helpful replies yet (people keep going on about d suit and stuff but i dont think they realise i cant get onto the mission....) let us know if u find anything. If all else fails there is a saved game file on one of the forums which has been completed to about 25% which is earlier on than where i am.....

the only other thing i found out was little jacob likes me 40% which at 40% like he drops off, what ever that means. the book says you joining him for activities goes toward 100% completion of the game. i wonder if he stops doing stuff with you if thats stopping us from moveing on. i don't know this is a pain. somebody has to know something.
Achievements

+Quote Post
phubbes
post May 5 2008, 07:05 PM
Post #34

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,334

can anybody help me? i unlocked all islands ans want to do stevie car missions but i didnt get a message from him. i did evrey brucie mission and all races but no message. do i have to end story first and then i get the message? please help

peace phubbes
Achievements

+Quote Post
bape
post May 5 2008, 07:44 PM
Post #35

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(venomdelsol @ May 5 2008, 06:28 PM) [snapback]1430733[/snapback]

the only other thing i found out was little jacob likes me 40% which at 40% like he drops off, what ever that means. the book says you joining him for activities goes toward 100% completion of the game. i wonder if he stops doing stuff with you if thats stopping us from moveing on. i don't know this is a pain. somebody has to know something.

at the moment i am on.....
Roman like 100 respect 100 mission progress 60
jacob like 44 respect 51 mission progress 100 (i dont understand how cos im sure ive done about only 2 of his missions)
manny mission progress 100
elizabeta mission progress 100
dwayne like 50 respect 50
brucie like 68 respect 100 mission progress 100
playboy mission progress 66.67
francis mission progress 16.67

seen couple people from other forum having this same problem as us too, could it be a bug if u do the missions in a certain order??
p.s. I never called roman for a job previously, now the option isnt there....
Achievements

+Quote Post
TexasDominators
post May 5 2008, 07:58 PM
Post #36

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 35,963

all you probably needed to do was check your emails.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bape
post May 5 2008, 08:02 PM
Post #37

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(TexasDominators @ May 5 2008, 08:58 PM) [snapback]1430826[/snapback]
all you probably needed to do was check your emails.

checked every single email over and over and over, its a dead end with the emails atm too
Achievements

+Quote Post
crazyturkey
post May 5 2008, 08:38 PM
Post #38

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 20,692

Mallorie hasnt called asking for roman???
Achievements

+Quote Post
bape
post May 5 2008, 08:41 PM
Post #39

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(crazyturkey @ May 5 2008, 09:38 PM) [snapback]1430868[/snapback]

NO!? i have no idea wots going on. it cant be the health and armour codes, cos i know sum1 who has used all the cheats from mission 1 and has gone way past this point...... i need jobs, no icons on the map!? why why why

Achievements

+Quote Post
venomdelsol
post May 5 2008, 09:01 PM
Post #40

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(bape @ May 5 2008, 07:44 PM) [snapback]1430810[/snapback]
QUOTE(venomdelsol @ May 5 2008, 06:28 PM) [snapback]1430733[/snapback]

at the moment i am on.....
Roman like 100 respect 100 mission progress 60
jacob like 44 respect 51 mission progress 100 (i dont understand how cos im sure ive done about only 2 of his missions)
manny mission progress 100
elizabeta mission progress 100
dwayne like 50 respect 50
brucie like 68 respect 100 mission progress 100
playboy mission progress 66.67
francis mission progress 16.67

seen couple people from other forum having this same problem as us too, could it be a bug if u do the missions in a certain order??
p.s. I never called roman for a job previously, now the option isnt there....
[/q

roman like 100% repspect 100% mission progress 60%
jacob like 40% respect 86% mision progress 100%
faustin mission progress 100%
manny mission progress 100%
elizabeta mission progress 50%
dwayne like 50%
dwayne respect 50%
brucie like 100% repect 100% mission progress 100%
playboy mission progress 66.67%
francis mission progress 16.67%
game progress 35.67%
37 missions past
56 days past
carmen foundness 100%
michelle foundness 100%.
what else do i need to get further in the game. ANYBODY
and to answer bape ? i think after the cab place burns down you can't do roman jobs anymore.

QUOTE(crazyturkey @ May 5 2008, 08:38 PM) [snapback]1430868[/snapback]

nope

This post has been edited by venomdelsol: May 5 2008, 09:00 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th November 2014 - 08:53 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4