Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GTA5 easter egg ideas, Post your requests or ideas here
mrperfect
post May 27 2010, 09:01 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,371

One thing I was a bit dissapointed with on GTA4 was the lack of easter eggs and things to find. I understand R* wanting to make the game as realistic as possible but c'mon guys.

I think that in GTA4 and Red Dead R* missed out some great opportunities to add some great little features that would have been awesome...

Like in GTA4 on the helitours the pilot tells Niko that there are lots of sharks in the ocean but actually there isnt any, might sound a bit cheesy but as being a shark fan i would love to have a few scattered around the ocean areas to make things interesting.

I would also love to have a few more creepier areas in the game where the player actually feels a bit on edge as to what might be around. For example in GTA SA on Mt Chilliad there was the serial killer rumour and the big foot rumour. How cool would it be to have a mad man on the loose in certain areas.

These are just a couple of my ideas and i would love to hear yours, happy hunting!
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post May 27 2010, 10:21 AM
Post #2

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

Could be some easter eggs dependent on the location of the next GTA. Such as the Scarface apartment in Vice City.

Welcome to iGTA/iRD!

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
mrperfect
post Jun 2 2010, 05:33 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,371

Many thanks thumbup.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 12:05 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4