IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> i've a problem with my GTA san andreas D: (audio)
Jake Harry
post May 14 2010, 06:24 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,298

i dont know if its against the rules (Illegal Downloads, Copies, Cracks-Any questions about pirate or illegally downloaded versions of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas as well as any other game will not be answered on these forums. The main question regards audio problems and/or missing audio entirely. If you have not legally purchased the game, you will not receive help. San Andreas does not cost too much so go out and buy the full game. It is well worth the small investment.

We also will not answer to no-disc cracks. It isn't that big of a deal to either put the disc in the drive or have your buddy buy his own copy of the game (btw the second bold letter means i dont understnad that if my question is against the rules but plz,).

heres my question
Where can i download the audio file (except Streams) other than megauplaod ?(cuz megauplaod doesnt work on our place,its blocked)
rapdishare is good
torrent is good
all i need is where can i download the 2 files in the audio folder (CONFIG and SFX audio file) other than in mega upload.heres what causes it (the problem)

my GTA is bought by my friend and gave it to me (the CD),just i downloded it all is working but when i played it again,the talking sounds (example jsut after the cutscenes or people car's got stolen or when your dating you Girl Friend) was gone,and i cant fix it (ive directX 11) the only thing i can fix this is to cahnge my audio files,but i cant cuz most of the people's uplaoded files come from megaupload which,megaupload is blocked to our place.All i need is help D:

you can give me tips on how to make it work (as long as it doesnt make the game worst

all i need is
1.Audio File>CONFIG and SFX
2.Sites where i can download it other than megauplaod D: (example rapidshare ^.^)

Plz help D: i realy need it badly D: czu i missed this game (i played in on ps2 but now imy ps2 is nothing but a junk)
PLZ HELP PLZ PLZ D:
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ConQueSteD
post May 14 2010, 07:37 PM
Post #2

Bukkake?
Group Icon

Group: Princess
Member No.: 38,555
XBL Gamertag: ConQueSteD TZA
PSN Name: ConQueSteD

I don't think sharing information such as where to get parts of the game would be legal. All i can say is cough out a couple of dollars (around 10.75 USD [tax incl.]) and get a cd copy of the game.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post May 14 2010, 09:00 PM
Post #3

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

If it is a legit copy of the game, re-install from the disc. Other than that buy a copy of the game yourself as stated above. We will not provide links to upload sites.

Locking since it appears you do not have a legal copy of the game.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 11:55 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4