Reply to this topicStart new topic
> random people, random people their just a green stick figure on map
joeymayhem
post Apr 30 2008, 06:47 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,051

how many have you guys found has anyone found that crackhead guy and you se him like three more times on the map its just a stick figure of a green person i found this crackhead guy and badman lil jacobs friend i was wondering who everyone has found and were they were
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Apr 30 2008, 07:11 PM
Post #2

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i ran into some dude near my first safe house who gave me $100 for really no reason at all... and i can't remember where i ran into the second guy but, he kept talking about a huge crack rock... and when he got it, he told me, "it's not a rock... ITS A FUCKING BOULDER MAN!"

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
joeymayhem
post Apr 30 2008, 07:23 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Apr 30 2008, 12:11 PM) [snapback]1427170[/snapback]
i ran into some dude near my first safe house who gave me $100 for really no reason at all... and i can't remember where i ran into the second guy but, he kept talking about a huge crack rock... and when he got it, he told me, "it's not a rock... ITS A FUCKING BOULDER MAN!"

fer sures dude ya the big crack rock guy you see him again im not gonna say anything else though no spoiling but ya i didnt see the other guys who gave you a hundred though theres still so much uniscovered stuff to find cant wait to tear it all up and find everything
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guido The Butche...
post Apr 30 2008, 10:38 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,097

QUOTE(joeymayhem @ Apr 30 2008, 11:47 AM) [snapback]1427147[/snapback]
how many have you guys found has anyone found that crackhead guy and you se him like three more times on the map its just a stick figure of a green person i found this crackhead guy and badman lil jacobs friend i was wondering who everyone has found and were they were

I saw that stick figure on the map and tracked it down. The guy was a crack-head who said he was rich then handed me a hundred bucks and ran off. Just like my real life. Another thing- I let the guy on the roof top live, but killed Vlad. I wonder if things go differently if you change that rooftop decision.
Achievements

+Quote Post
buckwa.inc
post May 1 2008, 12:08 AM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 20,086

i`ve also met a drunken russian near your first safehouse as well after seeing the crackhead a few times

This post has been edited by buckwa.inc: May 1 2008, 12:09 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
joeymayhem
post May 1 2008, 05:26 AM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(buckwa.inc @ Apr 30 2008, 05:08 PM) [snapback]1427439[/snapback]
i`ve also met a drunken russian near your first safehouse as well after seeing the crackhead a few times

theres another guy in the middle island hes a rapper
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Thrilla in Manila_*
post May 1 2008, 06:17 AM
Post #7

Guests

I met the rich dick who did crack 3 times, the first two I completed but the third time I shot him like 5 times and hit him at full speed with my car.
Achievements

+Quote Post
0bs3n3
post May 1 2008, 09:10 AM
Post #8

Leece

Member No.: 24,792

I always see them and help them. In Alonquin I was helping "Pathos" (an up and coming rapper) and he wanted help taking out some haters. So he ran across the road into an alley were the two enemies were and started bashing them so I got my sub-machine gun out and started spraying the alley from across the road. I got both enemies but I also got Pathos. So I thought I had failed and couldn't do it again but later on I saw him on the map again alive somehow and tried the mission again, this time I went up close range with a pistol though tongue.gif

This post has been edited by 0bs3n3: May 1 2008, 09:11 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
cut201
post May 1 2008, 02:06 PM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,137

Yeah, I found the crackhead guy, did the first two missions, and was on my way to go do a mission, and I decided to talk to him just to see what he wants, and didn't wanna get distracted, so I blew his face off with a shotgun. But i found him again and did the mission that time. I also met a russian drunk who you see in cutscenes when working for a certain mission giver. And I also met Badman once, and I met this chick that was the ex girlfriend of someone you work for. You could choose to kill her or let her live. They were all pretty cool missions.
Achievements

+Quote Post
lunasea
post May 4 2008, 06:05 AM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,587

you guys are all talking about "Perverts" who you meet in the street who talk to you some give money most want jobs an stuff doing.

Edit: youll find out when you complete the story line missions. you get sent an email after the last mission for a in-game website which has been posted on here.

This post has been edited by lunasea: May 4 2008, 06:10 AM

--------------------
Some days its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 05:33 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4