IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rare car collection
DiO
post Jun 6 2008, 03:52 AM
Post #1

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 1,564

Sorry for the shit images but oh well, its the best I can do since the in-game camera phone doesnt save images. Thanks for that fuckin' tease R*.

Anywho, my gold infernus. I was supposed to deliver it to Stevie, but Im much happier keeping it

And it is gold, not yellow. Heres it beside a yellow infernus. (gold on the right)

Heres my pink Feltzer I kept when I kidnapped that bitch whos name escapes me right now.

Banshee. Not rare, just a cool paintjob

My Super GT from the Union Drive mission, yonder. \/

Stevie's Comet! Im sure we all have this one.

Heres my Romero which once carried the dead body of [spoiler]Darrik McReary[/spoiler]

And heres my Riply, just cause

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MIchaelF
post Jun 6 2008, 03:59 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,684

That is awesome!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Thrilla in Manila_*
post Jun 6 2008, 04:43 AM
Post #3

Guests

That shit is awesome. I had a Stretch in Bohan because it was the first one I jacked (they were rare) but since they became more common as I played through the game I got rid of it to make room for more cars. I'll just post my collection, no pics, no rare paint jobs I don't think. I haven't played GTA 4 in a while so this might not be 100% accurate.

Bohan Apartment:
1. Motorcycle
2. Red Backup Infernus

Algonquin Penthouse:
1. Grey PMP 600
2. Stevie's Yellow Comet

Algonquin Luxury Apartment:
1. (Forgot Color) Turismo
2. Yellow Super GT

Alderney Apartment:
1. Orange Infernus
2. Green Sultan RS
3. Motorcycle
4. ???
5. PROFIT!
Achievements

+Quote Post
JoelManiac
post Jun 6 2008, 09:13 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 36,253

WOW nice collection. I'm yet to see an Infernus after 2 weeks of gaming. Banshee is my favourite car in the game, so i have a couple of them.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
42yearoldinvestm...
post Jun 6 2008, 10:37 AM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 248

QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ Jun 6 2008, 04:43 AM) [snapback]1445526[/snapback]
That shit is awesome. I had a Stretch in Bohan because it was the first one I jacked (they were rare) but since they became more common as I played through the game I got rid of it to make room for more cars. I'll just post my collection, no pics, no rare paint jobs I don't think. I haven't played GTA 4 in a while so this might not be 100% accurate.

Bohan Apartment:
1. Motorcycle
2. Red Backup Infernus

Algonquin Penthouse:
1. Grey PMP 600
2. Stevie's Yellow Comet

2. Yellow Super GT

Alderney Apartment:
1. Orange Infernus
2. Green Sultan RS
3. Motorcycle
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

I'm assuming that your Alderney is all the cars you've had there total not at one time or am I missing a parking spot
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Jun 6 2008, 10:42 AM
Post #6

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

I "lost" Stevie's comet. v.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
JoelManiac
post Jun 6 2008, 10:53 AM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 36,253

So did i i didn't think much of it i lost it by crashing it deliberately to fly out the windscreen.haha

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Jun 6 2008, 01:44 PM
Post #8

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

Haha. Never really liked the Comet anyways. Pink Feltzer is nice though, if a little gay, but hey, aren't we all?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ulster_Niko
post Jun 6 2008, 02:03 PM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,823

I still angry over the loss of the Infernus Bernie gave me, stupidly took it to Roman's wedding and we all know what happens there. Have a few nice cars, in particular a nice white Cognescenti (sp!) in Algonquin. Also nicked of that bitch who you kidnap after meeting her on the streets of Alderney.

--------------------
You'll Never Walk Alone

Liverpool FC
Achievements

+Quote Post
istealkegs
post Jun 6 2008, 02:34 PM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 41,227

QUOTE(42yearoldinvestmentbanka @ Jun 6 2008, 06:37 AM) [snapback]1445602[/snapback]
QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ Jun 6 2008, 04:43 AM) [snapback]1445526[/snapback]

Bohan Apartment:
1. Motorcycle
2. Red Backup Infernus

Algonquin Penthouse:
1. Grey PMP 600
2. Stevie's Yellow Comet

2. Yellow Super GT

Alderney Apartment:
1. Orange Infernus
2. Green Sultan RS
3. Motorcycle
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

I'm assuming that your Alderney is all the cars you've had there total not at one time or am I missing a parking spot

im wondering the same thing... can you really have 5 cars there??

EDIT, and what the heck is PROFIT!?

This post has been edited by istealkegs: Jun 6 2008, 02:35 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 6 2008, 03:15 PM
Post #11

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i got a few unique cars at my safehouses... they're probably not that rare but, they seem to be unique... and i like the unique ones from your contacts...

~ roman's old taxi cab (when you get the algonquin safehouse, this car is no longer available)
~ playboy X's yellow patriot
~ brucies two-toned huntley sport
~ stevie's yellow comet
~ bernie's orange infernus
~ dark silver banshee (got it from that mission where you have to kill that dude on the train platform... i got em before he got in his car)
~ michelle's silver intruder (i think it's an intruder... you get it from the very first date with her)

i think thats it... i could of swore i had another car from some mission but, i am not at home so, i can't check to see what it is...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
nirvanafrik
post Jun 6 2008, 03:24 PM
Post #12

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,052

D-O your collection sucks bird.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jun 6 2008, 09:42 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE(MIchaelF @ Jun 5 2008, 11:59 PM) [snapback]1445521[/snapback]
That is awesome!

Thanks

QUOTE(JoelManiac @ Jun 6 2008, 05:13 AM) [snapback]1445579[/snapback]
WOW nice collection. I'm yet to see an Infernus after 2 weeks of gaming. Banshee is my favourite car in the game, so i have a couple of them.

I think there is one parked somewhere. I read anyway. Just google it.

QUOTE(LuxAeterna @ Jun 6 2008, 09:44 AM) [snapback]1445634[/snapback]
Haha. Never really liked the Comet anyways. Pink Feltzer is nice though, if a little gay, but hey, aren't we all?

I dont know about "all" but you certianly are!

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 6 2008, 11:15 AM) [snapback]1445655[/snapback]

~ roman's old taxi cab (when you get the algonquin safehouse, this car is no longer available)
~ playboy X's yellow patriot

I wish I kept the Taxi. I got all these cuz its my second time through the game but I forgot you lose Romans Taxi. O well, its not a real nice car but it does have prestige. I also seen Playboy's yellow Patriot and I rode with him in it. When dropping it off I parked in the Playboys parking zone. I killed [spoiler]Dwyane[/spoiler] this second time so I dont have Playboy's place. But to my suprise you can still save cars there, just not save. So I have it aswell but forgot to get a pic. That and I wasn't sure if it was actually Playboy's or just a random spawned one. I know how.

QUOTE(nirvanafrik @ Jun 6 2008, 11:24 AM) [snapback]1445657[/snapback]
D-O your collection sucks bird.gif

To report as spam or not to? That is the question!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
nirvanafrik
post Jun 6 2008, 10:29 PM
Post #14

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,052

QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Jun 6 2008, 10:42 PM) [snapback]1445791[/snapback]
To report as spam or not to? That is the question!

LOL do it = ]

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 6 2008, 10:37 PM
Post #15

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

@D-O - yea, i saw the patriot on his first mission i did for playboy at his penthouse... it was parked outside when the mission started... i thought to myself, "that's gotta be playboys..." so, after the mission was over i just drove it back to one of the safehouses... and when the next mission started up, there was another yellow patriot... so yea, it's gotta be his...

and yea, collecting roman's cab is only for prestige purposes... because, it's sort of a piece of shit car, lol...

and i think i know what the other unique car is that i have... it's ray's car... it's usually parked outside of his mansion during his missions... i am not sure if it's still there when your not doing one... i think it's a sort of two-toned paint job like brucie's... it's red and black i believe...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jun 6 2008, 10:37 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jun 7 2008, 05:54 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 6 2008, 06:37 PM) [snapback]1445814[/snapback]
@D-O - yea, i saw the patriot on his first mission i did for playboy at his penthouse... it was parked outside when the mission started... i thought to myself, "that's gotta be playboys..." so, after the mission was over i just drove it back to one of the safehouses... and when the next mission started up, there was another yellow patriot... so yea, it's gotta be his...

Lol, my same thoughs. Im this is the only car I hadden't planned on getting my second way through cuz I didn't notice it before. Im glad I did tho, I havent seen any other yellow ones and the Patroit is so fun to drive.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Thrilla in Manila_*
post Jun 7 2008, 07:26 AM
Post #17

Guests

QUOTE(Ulster_Niko @ Jun 6 2008, 02:03 PM) [snapback]1445640[/snapback]
I still angry over the loss of the Infernus [spoiler]Bernie gave me[/spoiler], stupidly took it to [spoiler]Roman's wedding[/spoiler] and we all know what happens there. Have a few nice cars, in particular a nice white Cognescenti (sp!) in Algonquin. Also nicked of [spoiler]that bitch who you kidnap after meeting her on the streets of Alderney.[/spoiler]

lol you might find this hard to believe but some of us didn't rush through the fucking storyline. This forum has a spoiler tags feature, use it.

This post has been edited by Thrilla in Manila: Jun 7 2008, 07:32 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Deano23
post Jun 22 2008, 05:24 AM
Post #18

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 41,724

Sick Cars
My collection:

BOHAN APARTMENT
Banshee (orange with black stripe)
Turismo (silver-blue)
PBX[ PENTHOUSE
Comet (silver)
Sultan RS (black and green)

ROMAN PENTHOUSE
Coquette (blue-green)
Infernus (red)

ALDERNEY APARTMENT
Infernus (pale blue)
Sultan RS (Electric Blue)

Stole my Infernus' from Brucies Race Currently looking for SuperGT and may get an NRG 900

This post has been edited by Deano23: Jun 22 2008, 05:25 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
GMT
post Jun 23 2008, 04:27 PM
Post #19

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,985

talking about rare cars...

has anyone ever seen a Contender with bullbars, rollcage and foglights on the roof?

I used to have one that I screwed and ever since that unfortunate event, I've never seen a Contender with these additional parts again...

--------------------
GTA: 100% / GTA London: 100% / GTA2: 75% / GTAIII: 100% / GTA VC: 100% / GTA SA: 100% / GTA advance: no / GTA LCS: no / GTA VCS: no /
GTA IV: 1x100%

Found something worth showing?
Try the SnapMap to pinpoint locations
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ophis-
post Jun 23 2008, 04:55 PM
Post #20

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Validating
Member No.: 5,815
PSN Name: ophis-

Am i the only person who doesnt save cars? If i save a game, i drive what ever car i have at that time over the space so i have a car at hand when i re-load. Apart from that, its pretty pointless. I never take my mates out in game any more so i dont seem to need a good car at hand.

--------------------
[meh]
Achievements

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th November 2014 - 01:54 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4