Passionate Homo ...
post Jun 14 2010, 12:07 AM
Post #44

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jun 9 2010, 10:47 PM) *
Yeah i'm really looking forward to all the loudmouth cunts screaming out their window everytime England scores a goal. All you hear is "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAARRRH! COME ON!" I'll be glad when we lose (as we always do) and their joy is gone. Fucking stupid game, like all sport.
You play videogames...how is sport of any less value?

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jun 11 2010, 08:07 PM) *
I'll feign an interest since we're having a sweepstake at work and we each stuck 2 quid in and picked a team - I got Slovakia, I like my chances! But aside from that i'll be glad when this fucking month of shit and the previously mentioned loudmouth cunts is over.
I'm in 2xtwo team sweepstakes:

South Africa, New Zealand

North Korea, Ghana

Five quid well spent!!

QUOTE (Kamahl @ Jun 11 2010, 08:38 PM) *
QUOTE (demon @ Jun 11 2010, 02:16 PM) *
I just hope France will lose tonight because they qualified to the world cup by cheating. I hope they'll not advance from the group play. Ireland should have had their place.

well, thats not exactly right cause France could have qualified without cheating... Its not like they were definately going to lose if Henry didnt cheat...
Still, there's no guarantee they'd be there without cheating. The cunt claimed a penalty for hand ball too.

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jun 13 2010, 10:46 PM) *
Yeah that's a topic title in every American-run irc channel I've seen. U!S!A!.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Jun 14 2010, 04:44 PM
Post #45

Snitch

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

Does anyone here hate the "Vuvuzelas" as much as me?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 14 2010, 08:42 PM
Post #46

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

hey, a tie is a victory for US soccer since most of the country probably isn't even aware that there's a soccer tournament going on, and we're in it, and considered to be one of the better teams... we got a good goalie though, hope he's good to go for the next game...

and yes, i am talking soccer for once instead of bashing it... i'll hold off on that until the world cup is over laugh.gif... then i'll go back to my usual hatred for eruopean football...

whoever thought of those fucking annoying horns need to be shot... i can't watch it with the volume up, it's fucking annoying...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jun 14 2010, 08:43 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jun 14 2010, 10:12 PM
Post #47

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Ah, tied game for Italy...

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
demon
post Jun 15 2010, 01:32 AM
Post #48

Capo

Member No.: 42,672

QUOTE (Kamahl @ Jun 14 2010, 12:44 PM) *
Does anyone here hate the "Vuvuzelas" as much as me?

I like how it sounds on tv. But I can assure you that I would hate to be there and get a damaged hearing.

QUOTE (Pelican @ Jun 14 2010, 06:12 PM) *
Ah, tied game for Italy...

I was so angry! angry.gif

--------------------
The new GTA 5 website. GTA 5 forums.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 31 2010, 06:37 AM) *

That's for you ^
Use it in your sig or avatar because you are very special.

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Zacko
post Jun 15 2010, 02:00 AM
Post #49

Vandal
Group Icon

Member No.: 54

Excited for seeing Brazil and Spain kick off their campaigns over the next few days. I'm still rooting for the Netherlands (after England) though.

Greens howler was pretty unfortunate but it doesn't surprise me that England failed to deliver as usual. I'm guessing we'll pick up 6 points in the next two games but past the group stages I have no clue how we'll do. Hopefully we improve as we get into bigger games but Germany are looking like a pretty formidable team that we could potentially face (even though Australia were shocking).

England quarter finals
Spain or Brazil vs Netherlands in the final I think.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
demon
post Jun 15 2010, 02:39 AM
Post #50

Capo

It would be a refreshment if Spain and Netherlands met in the final.

--------------------

That's for you ^

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Jun 15 2010, 04:05 AM
Post #51

Snitch

QUOTE (demon @ Jun 14 2010, 09:39 PM) *
It would be a refreshment if Spain and Netherlands met in the final.

Completely agreed. I want the winner to be a country that has never won it before... So im supporting Spain and then Netherlands (+ Germany cause im half german)

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 15 2010, 06:09 AM
Post #52

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

on second thought...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
0bs3n3
post Jun 15 2010, 07:18 AM
Post #53

Leece

Member No.: 24,792

Australia's first match, 4-0 loss to Germany. Pathetic.
Achievements

+Quote Post
demon
post Jun 15 2010, 01:44 PM
Post #54

Capo

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jun 15 2010, 02:09 AM) *

on second thought...

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Is that the Dutch flag?

--------------------

That's for you ^

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Jun 15 2010, 07:28 PM
Post #55

Snitch

Half time and Brazil 0 - North Korea 0

I expected North Korea to be like Saudi Arabia in other world cups, but they are actually decent... and the N 9 player is pretty good as well.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
demon
post Jun 15 2010, 09:59 PM
Post #56

Capo

QUOTE (Kamahl @ Jun 15 2010, 03:28 PM) *

I expected North Korea to be like Saudi Arabia in other world cups, but they are actually decent... and the N 9 player is pretty good as well.

How bad were the Saudis? Just bad or ridiculously bad?

I watched the second half of Brazil - North Korea. Neither team played very well, but I actually liked the Koreans because of their very polite and gentle attitude.

Last time North Korea was in the World Cup (1966), the players was incarcerated in a prison camp when they returned home, because the communist party was very displeased with their lack of success.

--------------------

That's for you ^

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Jun 15 2010, 10:57 PM
Post #57

Snitch

QUOTE (demon @ Jun 15 2010, 04:59 PM) *
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Jun 15 2010, 03:28 PM) *

How bad were the Saudis? Just bad or ridiculously bad?

I watched the second half of Brazil - North Korea. Neither team played very well, but I actually liked the Koreans because of their very polite and gentle attitude.

Last time North Korea was in the World Cup (1966), the players was incarcerated in a prison camp when they returned home, because the communist party was very displeased with their lack of success.

Well, in 2002 they lost their first game vs Germany 0-8... then 0-1 vs cameroon and then 0-3 vs Ireland. Then in 2006 2 losses and 1 draw.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jun 16 2010, 03:55 PM
Post #58

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

Switzerland 1 Spain 0 ohmy.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 16 2010, 05:00 PM
Post #59

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I think North Korea actually played really well against Brazil. Up until they scored in the second half anyway, then they just fell apart. Very good defensive team, but not so good on the attack.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
demon
post Jun 16 2010, 11:00 PM
Post #60

Capo

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jun 16 2010, 11:55 AM) *
Switzerland 1 Spain 0 ohmy.gif

Ya, can you believe it?

They can still get 6 or 4 points though. I don't know if 4 will be enough.

--------------------

That's for you ^

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 05:15 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4