IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Pretending that Niko really has a job, instead of stealing shit or killing people for money!
69AngryAussie69
post Jun 1 2009, 07:02 AM
Post #101

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 51,972

I made a comment about getting into a suit and finding an office building in which you could work in (office job).
I have done the mission *SPOILER* Where you have to go to the Lawyer Firm to kill one of the partners. I have been back to the firm and the offices are located though the glass door on the left to the reseption.
I tried to get into the door and it was locked. I have tried every floor and all the doors are locked!

Is there a point in the game when the doors can be opened (apart from in the mission). Or is there another way to get into the doors?
OR
If i shoot the doors will they open (like if you shoot the lock).
TY all
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jun 1 2009, 07:06 AM
Post #102

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE(69AngryAussie69 @ Jun 1 2009, 03:02 AM) [snapback]1505685[/snapback]
I made a comment about getting into a suit and finding an office building in which you could work in (office job).
I have done the mission *SPOILER* Where you have to go to the Lawyer Firm to kill one of the partners. I have been back to the firm and the offices are located though the glass door on the left to the reseption.
I tried to get into the door and it was locked. I have tried every floor and all the doors are locked!

Is there a point in the game when the doors can be opened (apart from in the mission). Or is there another way to get into the doors?
OR
TY all

Been there, tried that. I smashed a car into them and nothing.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
69AngryAussie69
post Jun 1 2009, 07:44 AM
Post #103

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Jun 1 2009, 07:06 AM) [snapback]1505686[/snapback]
QUOTE(69AngryAussie69 @ Jun 1 2009, 03:02 AM) [snapback]1505685[/snapback]

OR
TY all

Been there, tried that. I smashed a car into them and nothing.

FUK!
That would have been the BEST THING EVA!

Are there any other office building in which YOU CAN ACULY ENTER your own little office etc?

If not it looks like Assasins hospital plan is the way to go
Achievements

+Quote Post
69AngryAussie69
post Jun 3 2009, 07:09 AM
Post #104

Upstanding Citizen

Iv just had an IDEA!!

There are a few construction sites around Liberty city. There is one (cnt remember where) where in one of the first mission you have to kill the Labour bosses. Its the one where you first get the AK47 and other awsum weapons etc.

Anyways, there are like site offices or work huts around the site. If they open you can be a SITE MANAGER!
I havent cheaked if they can open but if they can you can be the boss of the site. You need to go to City Hall to report on how it is going etc and boss around your workers.
Also can you buy a Hard Hat? If you can this would b perfect, if not then you can be a rebel site manager.

You need to take a crappy pick up truck to the sites coz otherwise ur good cars will get dirty. You need to wear russian clothing on site coz its dirty but when you go to meeting etc at city hall, dress in suit.

Would it b possible for someone to see if there are any offices that you can enter in the construction sites????
Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Jun 7 2009, 11:48 PM
Post #105

Litterer

Member No.: 42,438

QUOTE(69AngryAussie69 @ Jun 3 2009, 03:09 AM) [snapback]1506412[/snapback]
Iv just had an IDEA!!

There are a few construction sites around Liberty city. There is one (cnt remember where) where in one of the first mission you have to kill the Labour bosses. Its the one where you first get the AK47 and other awsum weapons etc.

Anyways, there are like site offices or work huts around the site. If they open you can be a SITE MANAGER!
I havent cheaked if they can open but if they can you can be the boss of the site. You need to go to City Hall to report on how it is going etc and boss around your workers.
Also can you buy a Hard Hat? If you can this would b perfect, if not then you can be a rebel site manager.

You need to take a crappy pick up truck to the sites coz otherwise ur good cars will get dirty. You need to wear russian clothing on site coz its dirty but when you go to meeting etc at city hall, dress in suit.

Would it b possible for someone to see if there are any offices that you can enter in the construction sites????

I dont get it

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
69AngryAussie69
post Jun 8 2009, 07:20 AM
Post #106

Upstanding Citizen

A site manager is a person who orders workers around, keeps scedual and managers funds for workers and equipment on a building site. I was wondering if one of the little cabins could be opened?

Other wise ur idea is the only decent one biggrin.gif

A site manager is a person who orders workers around, keeps scedual and managers funds for workers and equipment on a building site. I was wondering if one of the little cabins could be opened?

Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Jun 14 2009, 11:42 PM
Post #107

Litterer

Member No.: 42,438

your mother is so fat, I had to take two trains and a bus just to get on her good side,

she also hase more rolls than a pastry shop

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jun 15 2009, 12:03 AM
Post #108

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE(69AngryAussie69 @ Jun 8 2009, 08:20 AM) [snapback]1506983[/snapback]

Lots of little cabins are open albeit empty but open...............what exactly do you mean?

@Assassinator - Have you posted in the wrong thread? Because I don't remember that in GTA4.
Achievements

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2014 - 08:01 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4