> Fallout Series, The legendary Fallout Games
TheAnalogKid2112
post Dec 1 2008, 06:24 PM
Post #81

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

God damn! What are caps and how the fuck do I get them! I need to talk to Moriarty about my dad but I have no caps.

This post has been edited by TheAnalogKid2112: Dec 1 2008, 06:37 PM

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OptimumPx
post Dec 1 2008, 06:37 PM
Post #82

Basket Case
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,168

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 1 2008, 01:24 PM) [snapback]1473490[/snapback]
God damn! What are caps and how the fuck do I get them! I need to talk to Moriarty about my dad but I have no caps.

--------------------
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
Achievements

+Quote Post
CygnusX
post Dec 1 2008, 06:38 PM
Post #83

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 9,344

Caps are bottle caps or money. You can get them by collecting stuff everywhere, stealing stuff and trading them with some merchant. Or completing quests ofcourse.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 1 2008, 07:48 PM
Post #84

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Dec 1 2008, 12:30 PM) [snapback]1473485[/snapback]
QUOTE(turd burglar @ Dec 1 2008, 10:52 AM) [snapback]1473464[/snapback]
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 1 2008, 02:28 AM) [snapback]1473400[/snapback]
@2112:
Taken the school library yet?

To be honest, the second I left Vault 101 I went the complete opposite direction of Megaton. I'm SO far from it. I've just been taking people out
and exploring this huge wasteland. I'm not going to do anything for those people right now (for example, the old lady's violin) so I'm gonna head back to find Megaton now.

Now they are like Mole Rats to me, there are much
worse enemies in the game.
Mole Rats are fucking hard to kill! I'm screwed aren't I?

haha, your still early in the game... mole rats will be the least of your concerns laugh.gif... wait till you take on a hoard of super mutants, one after another in the downtown area... its best to stick to the underground tunnels in the city until your skills can dictate whether you explore on the surface, or underground...

and i would suggest not to follow up on that violin/vault 92 quest for a while, at least until your in the teens for levels... i am now level 18 and i just did that quest... and it was a fucking challenge... the entire bunker is covered in [spoiler]mirlurks, mirlurk hunters and and kings... try taking on 3 at the same time, where your few VATS locks barely do any damage and your forced to play the game as a shooter[/spoiler]... if i didn't have a ton of stimpacks, i might not of made it out of there... but, the item you receive was worth the trouble, the [spoiler]blackhawk, if you managed to find some sheet music somewhere in the vault, or in other locations like the library or the school[/spoiler]...

this is sweet, there's some new players!!

In the living quarters there are some computer terminals [spoiler]you can hack that can flood the area with white noise and kill all the mirelurks in the area. One outside the Men's dorm and one outside the Women's dorm.[/spoiler]

Have you been to Vault 108 yet? Gary. Gary? Gary!

[spoiler]yea, i knew about the terminals but, i wanted the XP from all the mirlurks so, i took em down by myself... lol, at one point i was rummaging thru some metal boxes, all the while knowing there was a mirlurk hunter on the other side of the wall... well apparently, that mirlurk must of heard me because about 15 seconds later i turn around to head out of the room and BAM!! a mirlurk is right in front of me slashin' n hackin' at me[/spoiler]... damn, this game scares the shit out of me quite often laugh.gif...

but, no i haven't been to vault 108 yet... that was what my next plans were gonna be... once you discovered where vault 92 was, you learn where all the vaults are... and i was planning on checking them all out... [spoiler]i'd imagine none of them pose as much of a problem that 92 does... 92 is probably one of the hardest quests i've taken thus far... reilly's rangers is the toughest, and the GNR antennae one ranks behind vault 92 so far[/spoiler]...

This post has been edited by turd burglar: Dec 1 2008, 07:52 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Dec 2 2008, 07:34 AM
Post #85

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE(turd burglar @ Dec 1 2008, 11:48 AM) [snapback]1473507[/snapback]
... once you discovered where vault 92 was, you learn where all the vaults are... and i was planning on checking them all out... [spoiler]i'd imagine none of them pose as much of a problem that 92 does... 92 is probably one of the hardest quests i've taken thus far... reilly's rangers is the toughest, and the GNR antennae one ranks behind vault 92 so far[/spoiler]...

Didn't you get inside the Citadel?
[spoiler]In the lab Rothchild shows you on his geo map where irradiated vault 87 is,
and it also shows all the locations of all the vaults. That line of questioning with him
only opens up after you read the Vault-Tec computer's info in A-wing.
I believe it's Archives, because that's where I went to sell my 6 BoS
holotags to scribe Jameson. Once you read the detail of all the Vault-Tec's
vault specs, it reveals that there is another G.E.C.K besides the one that
Braun used in vault 112 (Tranquility Lane)......and like a quest note opened on-screen.
"Picking up the trail"[/spoiler]

Another way is, I just hit level 20 and the perk I took
[spoiler]revealed all the map locations. You still have to travel to them,
to unlock, and you still get paid by Reilly for finding them.[/spoiler]

I have 6 Deathclaw Gauntlets, 7 Rock-it Launchers,
18 Bottlecap Mines, 15 Nuka-Grenades, and 4 Shishkabobs
if anyone wants to trade. I need more AR-21 ammo - microfusion cells.
Only have 1731 left! biggrin.gif

EDIT:
2 big questions for anyone who's finished, or knows the answers....go easy here:
1) [spoiler]Do you lose everything if you get captured by the Enclave?[/spoiler]
2) [spoiler]Can you lose your house (either one) or get robbed of your stash?[/spoiler]

This post has been edited by §ynch: Dec 2 2008, 07:35 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 2 2008, 05:19 PM
Post #86

QUOTE(§ynch @ Dec 2 2008, 02:34 AM) [snapback]1473562[/snapback]
[spoiler]In the lab Rothchild shows you on his geo map where irradiated vault 87 is,
and it also shows all the locations of all the vaults. That line of questioning with him
Braun used in vault 112 (Tranquility Lane)......and like a quest note opened on-screen.

yea, i've reached the citadel but, that's where my missions are at... so, i've been staying away from there since, i am more interested right now in getting the upgraded weapons, doing some more exploring, and taking on as many side quests as i can... i haven't done a main story quest in well over a week... so far the weapons i've got are [spoiler]the blackhawk, xuanlong rifle, harkness's plasma rifle and working on getting sydney's 10mm SMG... i'm putting the finishing touches on the upgraded SMG quest tonight... i did most of the work last night going through the archives and talking to button... but yea, i learned the locations of the vaults when i took on agatha's quest[/spoiler]... the cool thing about the whole situation is there seems to be alternate ways of receiving information like the locations of the vaults... that's what makes the replayability of this game so high... there's always an alternate solution to tackling an objective biggrin.gif...

This post has been edited by turd burglar: Dec 2 2008, 05:23 PM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Dec 2 2008, 10:25 PM
Post #87

I'm definitely getting a lot better at combat. And I now see what you mean by how easy it is to get sidetracked biggrin.gif
I was going to find Galaxy News radio and decided to explore that Super-Duper Mart. Anyway, that's why I know I've gotten a lot better because I took all the Raiders but one out with headshots, undetected. Only one caught me and I easily killed her with V.A.T.S.

This game rules! I can't wait to try this new Laser Pistol out.

EDIT: [spoiler]Shit, I'll be using it sooner than I thought. I'm searching the Pharmacy now and they came on the intercom saying "We're back, did you get the- Hold on, something ain't right here"[/spoiler]
HELP!!!

This post has been edited by TheAnalogKid2112: Dec 2 2008, 10:30 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Dec 2 2008, 11:13 PM
Post #88

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

QUOTE(turd burglar @ Dec 2 2008, 09:19 AM) [snapback]1473599[/snapback]
QUOTE(§ynch @ Dec 2 2008, 02:34 AM) [snapback]1473562[/snapback]

yea, i've reached the citadel but, that's where my missions are at... so, i've been staying away from there since, i am more interested right now in getting the upgraded weapons, doing some more exploring, and taking on as many side quests as i can... i haven't done a main story quest in well over a week... so far the weapons i've got are [spoiler]the blackhawk, xuanlong rifle, harkness's plasma rifle and working on getting sydney's 10mm SMG... i'm putting the finishing touches on the upgraded SMG quest tonight... i did most of the work last night going through the archives and talking to button... but yea, i learned the locations of the vaults when i took on agatha's quest[/spoiler]... the cool thing about the whole situation is there seems to be alternate ways of receiving information like the locations of the vaults... that's what makes the replayability of this game so high... there's always an alternate solution to tackling an objective biggrin.gif...

[spoiler]Nice going on the Xuanlong![/spoiler]
Sydney was easy, I had that thing before I knew what happened.
[spoiler]Go see the old man in the Rivet City museum - the gal
he is talking about is Sydney. I did her part by exploring, THEN
went and found the old man - it's weird but it worked to pass.
Getting the Declaration is wicked fun too. [/spoiler]

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 2 2008, 02:25 PM) [snapback]1473642[/snapback]
I'm definitely getting a lot better at combat. And I now see what you mean by how easy it is to get sidetracked biggrin.gif
I was going to find Galaxy News radio and decided to explore that Super-Duper Mart. Anyway, that's why I know I've gotten a lot better because I took all the Raiders but one out with headshots, undetected. Only one caught me and I easily killed her with V.A.T.S.

EDIT: [spoiler]Shit, I'll be using it sooner than I thought. I'm searching the Pharmacy now and they came on the intercom saying "We're back, did you get the- Hold on, something ain't right here"[/spoiler]
HELP!!!

That's the best part!
[spoiler]Hack the terminal to get the Protectron to do the work for you.
I didn't, just took them all out. Later hacked the terminal, kind
of pointless after that part of the mart. It's also a quest.
Once you enter that back room, the 2nd wave is spawned.
More good stuff to get off of them.[/spoiler]

I loved the Super Duper Mart. If you see a scavenger out front with a robot,
try and repair it for him. If you stick around the mart long enough Regulators
might find you and they have those laser pistols you want.
They are bounty hunters, so if you turned down Burke, they come for you.
If you didn't stick around Megaton they probably won't come after you.
It's another easy combat for good supplies.
Also keep tracking Raiders for the Combat Shotgun.

I get side tracked all the time. biggrin.gif Awesome.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 3 2008, 12:03 AM
Post #89

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 2 2008, 05:25 PM) [snapback]1473642[/snapback]

HELP!!!

be sure to stock up on ammo and stimpacks when you tackle the GNR quest... it's one of the funner quests in the game and it will really challenge you at this stage in the game... and it hosts one of the more cooler scenes in the game biggrin.gif... i was talking about it with AST earlier in this thread laugh.gif...

lol, and getting sidetracked is what makes this game so damn fun... every single time i am tackling a quest, something else pops up and next thing you know, you've abandoned the main quest again for another side quest...

----------

@synch - yea, i talked to the old man in rivet city... that's how i got started on the quest because, i hadn't discovered the archives beforehand... plus, [spoiler]i never grabbed the holotape from sydney's dad at the hotel so, i had to go back and get that... then i found out that i didn't wipe out all of the super mutants when i was there for the reilly quest so, i got to have some fun instead of navigating an empty building[/spoiler]... now i got's to go see her at underworld... i'll be getting that upgraded SMG tonight and i can't wait because i am the most accurate with single handed weapons... it's one of my perks, and it's really payed off since i got the blackhawk from [spoiler]vault 92[/spoiler]... i am droppin' mutants with one shot biggrin.gif... can't wait to see how fast i drop a mirlurk with the upgraded SMG...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Dec 3 2008, 12:20 AM
Post #90

I couldn't hack that computer terminal in the Pharmacy. I got locked out.
I'm traveling through the Metro Stations now trying to find the radio station. Full of glitches TBH, but so much fun vaporizing those Feral Ghouls with my Laser Rifle. I did manage to guess the password first try in there. I just discovered Chevy Chase LMAO.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 3 2008, 12:34 AM
Post #91

yea, there's quite a few glitches and weird happenings... but, when i look at the overall size of the game, i realize that you can't get everything when testing a game this size...

sometimes items just rock back and forth on the ground so it always sounds like someone is in the room with you, making a bunch of noise... that also alerts any enemies nearby if your trying to sneak past someone... one time i bumped into a table in another room and sure enough, the mirelurks heard it and came a rumbling towards me... robots seem to hear these things as well... but yea, there's quite a few glitches and whatnots... pretty much every time i play the game, i see something unusual or have something unusual happen...

btw, have you looked at the map after reaching a destination and said, "DAMN?!" i traveled across the wasteland for 10 minutes and only made it this far?! laugh.gif... that's fucking cool you got the game though, i knew you'd appreciate it biggrin.gif...

i am guessing your going for the energy weapons stats huh? i don't think i hardly put any stat points into that skill at all... so, those weapons and ammo are just trade fodder for me...

This post has been edited by turd burglar: Dec 3 2008, 12:37 AM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Dec 3 2008, 02:26 AM
Post #92

QUOTE(turd burglar @ Dec 2 2008, 04:34 PM) [snapback]1473656[/snapback]
yea, there's quite a few glitches and weird happenings... but, when i look at the overall size of the game, i realize that you can't get everything when testing a game this size...

sometimes items just rock back and forth on the ground so it always sounds like someone is in the room with you, making a bunch of noise... that also alerts any enemies nearby if your trying to sneak past someone... one time i bumped into a table in another room and sure enough, the mirelurks heard it and came a rumbling towards me... robots seem to hear these things as well... but yea, there's quite a few glitches and whatnots... pretty much every time i play the game, i see something unusual or have something unusual happen...

btw, have you looked at the map after reaching a destination and said, "DAMN?!" i traveled across the wasteland for 10 minutes and only made it this far?! laugh.gif... that's fucking cool you got the game though, i knew you'd appreciate it biggrin.gif...

i am guessing your going for the energy weapons stats huh? i don't think i hardly put any stat points into that skill at all... so, those weapons and ammo are just trade fodder for me...

Yeah, I don't mind the glitches at all. I haven't had any problems. It's truly an epic game. I agree on the map thing biggrin.gif It's SO BIG!

No, I've just discovered that the zombies' weakness seems to be the laser guns. I'm really weapon/ammo concious ever since running out of ammo in Resistance last year after it saved. Haha.
Yeah, this is one of the best games I've ever played.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 3 2008, 02:36 AM
Post #93

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 2 2008, 09:26 PM) [snapback]1473665[/snapback]

Yeah, I don't mind the glitches at all. I haven't had any problems. It's truly an epic game. I agree on the map thing biggrin.gif It's SO BIG!

No, I've just discovered that the zombies' weakness seems to be the laser guns. I'm really weapon/ammo concious ever since running out of ammo in Resistance last year after it saved. Haha.
Yeah, this is one of the best games I've ever played.

...and ammo in this game is scarce to start out so it's good to be conscious... after you get some much needed perks and more weapons, the ammo will become abundant... but, i found myself numerous times early on going through ammo like crazy!! having to resort to my backup to the backup weapon a few times laugh.gif... which was the sawed-off shotgun early on, it's clip capacity was 2 so, it was definitely a last resort weapon...

what level ya at now?

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Dec 3 2008, 03:41 AM
Post #94

QUOTE(turd burglar @ Dec 2 2008, 06:36 PM) [snapback]1473669[/snapback]
what level ya at now?

Still 3... Is there a meter like ?? out of ??? that tells me when I'll level up?

OMG I just fought the Super Mutant Behemoth! That was so fucking awesome! I took two V.A.T.S. shots with my hunting rifle, then went ape shit with the Chinese assault rifle. He went down in like 15 seconds.

Weird little glitch though: I'm looking at his carcass and It appears that there are two shopping carts melted into his back and a fire hydrant sticking out of his head biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by TheAnalogKid2112: Dec 3 2008, 03:43 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 3 2008, 04:26 PM
Post #95

...the fire hydrant is actually his weapon laugh.gif... it's a hydrant at the end of a pole, lol... a little strange but, yea...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Dec 3 2008, 06:53 PM
Post #96

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

sometimes items just rock back and forth on the ground so it always sounds like someone is in the room with you,
making a bunch of noise...

The Nuka Cola machine is often the one making the footstep type noises. Sometimes the neon lights flash on and off at the same time of the noise. This can be heard in any tunnel or place you've cleared out. Go back there and crouch, knowing there are no enemies left, and near the cola machine it will sound like someone is walking. It's the machine. But yeah the cans, bottles, and especially shopping carts and your flashlight can give you away instantly.

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 2 2008, 07:41 PM) [snapback]1473678[/snapback]
QUOTE(turd burglar @ Dec 2 2008, 06:36 PM) [snapback]1473669[/snapback]
what level ya at now?

Still 3... Is there a meter like ?? out of ??? that tells me when I'll level up?

Not really 'out of' but on your PipBoy3000 one of the 3 menus tiers has general and status, check both of those. One of them shows your name and current level. There's no 'out of' also because later in the game you'll have a perk option called Here and Now. This basically gives you an extra XP level, almost instantly. So that's how I got to level 20, normally it stops at 19 I think. [Read that somewhere like the Bethesda site or the Wiki or something]

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 2 2008, 07:41 PM) [snapback]1473678[/snapback]
OMG I just fought the Super Mutant Behemoth! That was so fucking awesome!
I took two V.A.T.S. shots with my hunting rifle, then went ape shit with the Chinese assault rifle. He went down in like 15 seconds.

There's 5 of those guys in the game. At GNR you can take the fallen BoS Fatman, to use against the Behemoth. Also take the BoS armor and holotag.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 3 2008, 09:37 PM
Post #97

lol, i shot a bunch at the behemoth during the GNR quest too... but, i hardly doubt i did any damage at the time... because, my stats were laughable back at that stage... but i was fucking epic!!

good luck with the quest that follows, analog... that's the quest that is a challenge for someone near the beginning of the game but, it offers some of the cooler visuals and scenes in the game... you'll have to talk about it when you finish it because i wanna hear how it turned out for you biggrin.gif...

@synch - yea, those nuka machines have those glowing flickering lights that seem to still function after all these years laugh.gif... but, i was talking about the items on the ground that sorta get stuck in a divot of sorts and just keeps clanking against the floor, making a bunch of noise... the enemies actually hear that, and it can totally blow your cover if your not careful...

This post has been edited by turd burglar: Dec 3 2008, 09:39 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Dec 3 2008, 11:59 PM
Post #98

Synch: Yeah, I later died cause I pissed off the BoS and they shot me to pieces, so I had to start the whole scene over. I then found the Fat Man and unaware, I shot it at the behemoth from probably two feet away XD.png
Badass weapon though.

bOnEs: I sure will. I'm hesitant to do that. It sounds rough. I'll let ya know. Either way I'm unable to play until Saturday sad.gif

EDIT: Wow. Have any of you experienced the small but aggravating glitch where a Radroach gets stuck under a pile of rubble or in the floor? This happened in the subway and in the police station. They're untouchable and I wasted a hell of a lot of BB's on them hahaha

This post has been edited by TheAnalogKid2112: Dec 4 2008, 01:23 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 4 2008, 04:05 PM
Post #99

i use a bat on the radroaches... i actually sold my BB gun when i first got to megaton because i found a 10mm pistol in sunnydale... but, i have had a similar problem with radroaches... usually when i can't see 'em, they're underneath a pile of rubble that's higher than the floor... kind of annoying... you then have to wait until they decide to chase you, then they usually pop out of the rubble enough to be attacked...

but, i've also ran into sentry bots where half of their body is underneath the floor laugh.gif... i guess there's little spots in the world that weren't filled in 100% during production... this glitch is rather funny though because once you kill them, they shake violently, making a ton of noise and really, just making you laugh... they sorta remind you of the robots in movies or on TV that go berserk...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Dec 4 2008, 05:12 PM
Post #100

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

Still got my BB gun, with 37 BB's.

...what? I might run out of ammo for ALL my other guns.

yarite. Does anyone know where I can find a big (I'm talking hundreds) stash of .44 bullets? I've got access to 3-Dog's cache (alternate route on some missions), or places that might have a good few stacks at least... I'm always running out of .44 ammo, 70 bullets doesn't last me long. Less than an hour.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

52 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 04:25 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4