post Jan 17 2010, 08:27 PM
Post #41

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

like i said, it doesn't matter if auto aim is on or off... there's advantages and disadvantages to both... there's less killing with it turned off... but, there's more action with it turned on...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jan 17 2010, 09:11 PM
Post #42

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 17 2010, 08:01 PM) *
I hate auto aim myself because I find the reticule lands on the wrong target all the time and seeing as I'll probably be driving round running all you fuckers down in a car I'll no doubt suffer a lot from locked on auto aim. I'm sure you can turn auto aim off for yourself though even if the settings are auto aim.

Well, i've had a lot of experience with cunts who drive around in cars trying to mow me down, it's what all the noobs do. I always stick to the side of a street where possible and with some non-destructable obstacle nearby to hide behind.

Funny story with that. One time I was playing a deathmatch (auto aim on) with about 5 people in Algonquin. As usual, through the course of the match people got pissed off from losing and left. Then it got down to me and some noob who spent the entire match trying to run people over while they gunned him down. So I knew his (only) tactic. I got behind a small 2ft bollard and waited with my M4. Sure enough I watched his blip racing across the map towards me, I saw him driving towards me, waited for a bit while he sped towards me and aimed. He then crashed into the bollard at full speed which stopped him dead in his tracks, I put a few rounds through the windscreen after the dust had settled just for good measure. I laughed to myself for a bit and didn't even realise he left soon after.

That was one of the more amusing things that's happened in GTA, though there aren't many.

Oh and if it's a auto aim match I don't think there's any way you can disable it just for yourself, why would you want to anyway?

This post has been edited by ViceMan: Jan 17 2010, 09:12 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 17 2010, 09:14 PM
Post #43

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

The only way to not have it in a match that does have it, is to not pull the trigger button hard. But that's not always easy in the heat of the moment.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 17 2010, 09:23 PM
Post #44

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 09:11 PM) *
I hate auto aim myself because I find the reticule lands on the wrong target all the time and seeing as I'll probably be driving round running all you fuckers down in a car I'll no doubt suffer a lot from locked on auto aim. I'm sure you can turn auto aim off for yourself though even if the settings are auto aim.

Well, i've had a lot of experience with cunts who drive around in cars trying to mow me down, it's what all the noobs do. I always stick to the side of a street where possible and with some non-destructable obstacle nearby to hide behind.

Funny story with that. One time I was playing a deathmatch (auto aim on) with about 5 people in Algonquin. As usual, through the course of the match people got pissed off from losing and left. Then it got down to me and some noob who spent the entire match trying to run people over while they gunned him down. So I knew his (only) tactic. I got behind a small 2ft bollard and waited with my M4. Sure enough I watched his blip racing across the map towards me, I saw him driving towards me, waited for a bit while he sped towards me and aimed. He then crashed into the bollard at full speed which stopped him dead in his tracks, I put a few rounds through the windscreen after the dust had settled just for good measure. I laughed to myself for a bit and didn't even realise he left soon after.

That was one of the more amusing things that's happened in GTA, though there aren't many.

Oh and if it's a auto aim match I don't think there's any way you can disable it just for yourself, why would you want to anyway?

I use that tactic too lol ^

I hate auto aim, always have I always like to have control of my shots. Auto aim often lands on the wrong target ie the one next to who you're aiming at.
I usually get huge kill rates with my combat sniper but I reckon you lot will start crying and leave the match if I use it so cars and grenades will probably be my choice. Might as well declare myself the winner now: marney1 wins!
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jan 17 2010, 09:25 PM
Post #45

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 17 2010, 09:23 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 09:11 PM) *

I use that tactic too lol ^

I hate auto aim, always have I always like to have control of my shots. Auto aim often lands on the wrong target ie the one next to who you're aiming at.
I usually get huge kill rates with my combat sniper but I reckon you lot will start crying and leave the match if I use it so cars and grenades will probably be my choice. Might as well declare myself the winner now: marney1 wins!

Ok, if you've won I won't bother to turn up then.

Oh and if you make sure there's only one person in your crosshairs then it can't select the wrong target. And if there's more than one it's probably a teamer or a shitty 'spawn pistol street battle' so it doesn't really matter who you aim for anyway. tongue.gif

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 17 2010, 09:38 PM
Post #46

Godfather
Group Icon

Well you niggers can have auto aim on anyway I personally don't need any help aiming. happy.gif

I'm just trying to motivate people with bullshit pre-fight talk, I'm pretty average really.

This post has been edited by marney1: Jan 17 2010, 09:48 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jan 17 2010, 11:01 PM
Post #47

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 17 2010, 09:38 PM) *
Well you niggers can have auto aim on anyway I personally don't need any help aiming. happy.gif

I'm just trying to motivate people with bullshit pre-fight talk, I'm pretty average really.

I knew you were joking, you thought I was taking you seriously?

And nah I don't want auto aim on anyway, i'm past caring if I get owned now. I can barely remember the controls, L2 for aim, R2 for firing isn't it? I'm sure it'll all come back to me after i've died a few times.

This post has been edited by ViceMan: Jan 17 2010, 11:01 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 17 2010, 11:36 PM
Post #48

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 11:01 PM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 17 2010, 09:38 PM) *

I knew you were joking, you thought I was taking you seriously?

And nah I don't want auto aim on anyway, i'm past caring if I get owned now. I can barely remember the controls, L2 for aim, R2 for firing isn't it? I'm sure it'll all come back to me after i've died a few times.

You were taking me serious and for that I'll beat you with a bat in Bohan. ph34r.gif

I've just had a quick free mode game and I couldn't figure out how to climb a ladder and when I tried to run I crouched lol.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 18 2010, 12:40 AM
Post #49

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

^had similar issues going from Battlefield to IV. Always a pain to go between games.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Psy
post Jan 18 2010, 02:14 AM
Post #50

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

I'll play. I'll make a news post about this in a few days to get more interest if you need more players.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jan 18 2010, 02:15 AM
Post #51

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i always fumble around with the controls after playing something else for a while... just freeroam the city a bit with niko and his arsenal... it'll start coming back to you... that's what i usually do when i am about to online... i mess around a bit, making sure i remembered what the controls were... i have a tendency to duck behind cars when i am trying to approach them instead of running up to them and getting in... or forget to use X for sprint...

it always takes a minute to get used to it again... GTA is always like riding a bike for me biggrin.gif... always has been, from III to IV...

QUOTE (Psy @ Jan 17 2010, 09:14 PM) *
I'll play. I'll make a news post about this in a few days to get more interest if you need more players.

sweet!! the more the merrier biggrin.gif... i can't ever recall a nice turnout for one of these community events for GTA IV... the best we've done is like 5, maybe 6... it always ended up being a freeroam due to lack of interest...

nice avatar!!

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jan 18 2010, 02:18 AM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 18 2010, 02:35 AM
Post #52

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Psy @ Jan 18 2010, 02:14 AM) *

Great! Hopefully the turn out will be a good one and maybe become a monthly event.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jan 18 2010, 02:49 AM
Post #53

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Ill join if I see yous online.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jan 18 2010, 02:49 AM
Post #54

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

I may be in. Hopefully I'm not signing over my car during 6pm...

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 18 2010, 02:59 AM
Post #55

Godfather
Group Icon

Right D-O and punxtr are maybes which means they're in. You can always make excuses nearer the time.

punxtr -You're PSN hasn't been registered yet.

This post has been edited by Marney1: Jan 18 2010, 03:00 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
angeal18
post Jan 18 2010, 03:38 AM
Post #56

Litterer

Member No.: 42,256

I will join if I remember....

This post has been edited by angeal 18: Jan 18 2010, 03:39 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jan 18 2010, 04:08 AM
Post #57

Goon
Group Icon

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 17 2010, 09:59 PM) *
Right D-O and punxtr are maybes which means they're in. You can always make excuses nearer the time.

How has Vicey already added me then? I'm registered.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 18 2010, 04:19 AM
Post #58

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (punxtr @ Jan 18 2010, 04:08 AM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 17 2010, 09:59 PM) *

How has Vicey already added me then? I'm registered.

Well I'm putting in punxtr19 and it says the I.D has not been registered.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jan 18 2010, 04:28 AM
Post #59

Goon
Group Icon

Weird.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 18 2010, 06:32 AM
Post #60

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Same shit with me. No one on here could friend me. I friended them.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 03:00 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4