Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hunting, Khan
Tool2112
post Jun 11 2010, 04:53 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,484

Has anyone found Khan yet? Also, im not playing now, but bopping around online (while at work..lol) can someone point me in the right direction of where Ojo Del Diablo is? I dont know why, I just have an urge to find & hunt Khan....KHHHAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!...lol.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jun 11 2010, 05:03 PM
Post #2

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 1,564

You only find Khan as a part of the hunting challenges. You wont see him unless you are at Master hunter level 9. I believe you can however rarely find him in multi-player.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jun 11 2010, 05:05 PM
Post #3

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (Tool2112 @ Jun 11 2010, 05:53 PM) *
Has anyone found Khan yet? Also, im not playing now, but bopping around online (while at work..lol) can someone point me in the right direction of where Ojo Del Diablo is? I dont know why, I just have an urge to find & hunt Khan....KHHHAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!...lol.

You can't hunt him until something like the 9th hunter challenge, then the red area circle will appear on your map indicating his rough location. If you head south from Chuparosa you can't miss it, it's around the large rock archway.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Tool2112
post Jun 11 2010, 06:36 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,484

Thanks guys!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Joeyshmoe69
post Jun 29 2010, 07:50 AM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 6,822

Was anyone else a bit dissapointed with the challenges for hunting legendary animals?

After getting stuck for ages on killing 2 cougars with my knife and then also being stuck for a while on killing a bear with my knife I thought the remaining challenges would be exactly that - 'challenges'!

Wasn't expecting it to be a case of ride near the location, oh there he is, headshot, done.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jun 29 2010, 12:58 PM
Post #6

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE (Joeyshmoe69 @ Jun 29 2010, 03:50 AM) *
Was anyone else a bit dissapointed with the challenges for hunting legendary animals?

After getting stuck for ages on killing 2 cougars with my knife and then also being stuck for a while on killing a bear with my knife I thought the remaining challenges would be exactly that - 'challenges'!

Wasn't expecting it to be a case of ride near the location, oh there he is, headshot, done.

What did you expect?

You could have killed him with a knife or your bare hands if you wanted, but my guess is you used the Buffalo Rifle instead. The game is what you make it.

I used dynamite for every hunting challenge that I could.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Joeyshmoe69
post Jun 29 2010, 01:09 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 6,822

For me it was more the locating of the legendary animals than the killing of them.

Just think it should have been harder to find them - for the last two challenges I thought they were the easiest.

Think I used one of the repeaters to kill them - if I do another play through I might give your dynamite method a go.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 07:23 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4