Post #22

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE(ASSMAN @ Jun 14 2009, 12:52 AM) [snapback]1507802[/snapback]
This game's demo was really cool, but I couldn't get even a little into it cause I died 50 fucking times. Therefore, no thank you.

Heh, just bought this today. I <3 demolision

lol, so you said, thank you please instead of no thank you, huh?? laugh.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jun 21 2009, 06:02 PM
Post #23

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Lolol. Ya...

I played MP for the first time today. While I've only played Unreal Tournament III once at a friends house, this game's online is pretty much the same feel as that. It's UT3 plus the unbeatable destruction of RF:G. I had a blast. There's all kinds of weapons and gear to use. I smashed through a tower to have it fall on an enemy and flatten him. It kicked ass!

I've only done two simple missions in the campaign so far.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 1 2009, 10:16 PM
Post #24

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

If your revolutionary Martian escapades are drawing to a close, don't fret -- it looks like there's plenty more Red Faction: Guerrilla content coming out in the next few months. THQ just announced three new DLC packs for the game -- the first of which, titled Demons of the Badlands, will land on XBLM and the PlayStation Store on August 13.

Badlands is an expansion to the game's single-player campaign which features a "mission arc that takes place in an entirely new Mars landscape outside of the existing expansive world." THQ has priced the DLC at 800 or $9.99. The developer has promised further details on the August-bound DLC and the two other upcoming expansions in the next few weeks, so keep your ear to the red, dusty ground.

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Jul 1 2009, 10:17 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jul 1 2009, 10:18 PM
Post #25

Awesome. Although I've only completed like 3 missions, I can see myself getting this if the campaign doesn't get too repetitive.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jul 4 2009, 06:13 AM
Post #26

Alright, guys. This game is fucking spectacular in every way, shape, and form. Usually I find something to gripe about in a game, but this is flawless. The graphics are MAGNIFICENT and the gameplay is great. No, the mindless destruction never gets old, because there are so many possible ways to do it! I've liberated two sectors so far, so I'm a good ways into the game. I recommend this game to everyone.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jul 10 2009, 08:47 AM
Post #27

Oh my god. I love this game SO MUCH! I just unlocked Eos sector. Now I know I'm 100% going to buy this game's DLC the day it comes out. Hopefully they supply us with some great new, big buildings to destroy.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 10 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #28

Still Standing
Group Icon

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the dlc too. I've not completed the game yet, but i will.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Jul 10 2009, 07:12 PM
Post #29

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT I WANT IT I WANT IT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jul 11 2009, 04:42 AM
Post #30

Holy shit. The missions on Eos are fucking hard.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Jul 30 2009, 12:05 AM
Post #31

Snitch

Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

i got this game and wow... i cant believe it took me so long to get it... the game is great, i definately recommend it :)

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 30 2009, 09:02 AM
Post #32

Still Standing
Group Icon

I think i might have to get back in to this. I got Infamous at the same time, and continued to play that, and neglected this for a while!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jul 30 2009, 04:41 PM
Post #33

QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Jul 30 2009, 02:02 AM) [snapback]1515833[/snapback]
I think i might have to get back in to this. I got Infamous at the same time, and continued to play that, and neglected this for a while!

Exactly my scenario. Though on top of that, I also got Harry Potter, Quantum of Solace, countless new PSN games, and I foolishly started my evil playthrough of Fallout. It's a new game overload. Shit.

Although this was my top played of those until I reached a freaking impossible part that made me stop playing. Same with Infamous. I can't get past "Anything For Trish" so I haven't picked it up.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 30 2009, 05:34 PM
Post #34

Still Standing
Group Icon

Yeah i also started playing fallout 3 again! XD.png And i always play LBP, so i never have time for it. I've almost finished with Fallout 3 for now, so i WILL start playing this again soon. I haven't even tried this game online yet, i heard you can unlock cool melee weapons.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jul 30 2009, 05:48 PM
Post #35

QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Jul 30 2009, 10:34 AM) [snapback]1515892[/snapback]
Yeah i also started playing fallout 3 again! XD.png And i always play LBP, so i never have time for it. I've almost finished with Fallout 3 for now, so i WILL start playing this again soon. I haven't even tried this game online yet, i heard you can unlock cool melee weapons.

Yeah, LBP as well. The whole reason I'm on Playstation Network is to socialize when I'm not with my friends, and LBP is the perfect game for that.
And on the subject of melee weapons, wouldn't it be cool if they added something similar to Fallout's power fist in Red Faction??? Just like, punch the wall and it blows right through biggrin.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 30 2009, 06:36 PM
Post #36

Still Standing
Group Icon

I read somewhere that you can unlock a golden axe. How cool is that! I'd expect online will be hard with this game though.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jul 30 2009, 06:48 PM
Post #37

Online is kinda difficult. Maybe now that I know you can aim (I didn't up until last week) it will be easier. The online doesn't really go anywhere.. It's just.. there.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 30 2009, 06:50 PM
Post #38

Still Standing
Group Icon

So it is a sort of last minute adaption. Meh, i bet it is a good free-for-all melee fight though.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 07:30 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4