> Favourite weapons., Which are yours?
ViceMan
post May 28 2010, 06:21 PM
Post #1

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

For me i'd say the Schofield revolver and the Springfield rifle, if I was going for the old style cowboy theme. If I was going for a more modern approach probably the high power pistol and the semi-auto shotgun.

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 28 2010, 06:25 PM
Post #2

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

bolt-action rifle and the high powered pistol... and the semi-auto shotgun really works well for interiors, like the basement of the mansion...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kuwong
post May 28 2010, 06:53 PM
Post #3

Pickpocket

Member No.: 870

Winchester repeater regardless of it's less than adequate range. It's so awesome to use. Was also called "the gun that won the west" Reason enough for me! (Even if that statement was exaggerated). Pistol? Probably the Schofield Revolver, as it's got a nice balance of range, power and reload speeds!

Fondness of weapons subject to change dependant on new weapons discovered or insights into improvements on other such previously owned weapons

This post has been edited by Kuwong: May 28 2010, 06:59 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 28 2010, 07:37 PM
Post #4

Pessimistic nihilistic.

I do like the mauser and the high powered pistol, but they don't seem like cowboy weapons, still it is 1911 (or 1914) I guess.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post May 28 2010, 09:59 PM
Post #5

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Mainly the high powered pistol. But i like the Winchester rifle just because it feels nice to shoot.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 28 2010, 10:02 PM
Post #6

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i LOVE the sound of the bolt-action rifle... it's just a punctuating sound rifling through the atmosphere, and i can feel the power behind it when i drop a guy from 200 yards out biggrin.gif... the only downside is the 5 shot clip but, having the power to kill 5 people a clip is awesome...

hell, i can feel the power when an enemy has one... when i almost lose all my health in one damn shot, i clearly know what weapon they are using... it's either a sniper rifle, or it's the bolt-action rifle...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: May 28 2010, 10:05 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post May 28 2010, 11:46 PM
Post #7

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

Sniper mellow.gif

or the cannon.... tongue.gif

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
coreyko_2003
post May 29 2010, 04:25 AM
Post #8

iHate

Member No.: 368

The repeater carbine or w/e it is and the cattleman/volcanic pistol

I also really like the lasso too =D

--------------------
You, Corey, live in the Matrix.
Its funny.........but its sad, cuz its true...
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 29 2010, 06:33 PM
Post #9

Pessimistic nihilistic.

I just noticed that if you use the buffalo rifle up close on any small animals/birds they sometimes just explode in a puff of blood. Made me lol when I went to shoot a beaver and it just disappeared.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Assassin
post May 31 2010, 12:26 PM
Post #10

Litterer

Member No.: 58,370
XBL Gamertag: Trakare

I mostly play MP so my fave weapons and the ones that I use mostly are the golden double action revolver and the bolt action rifle or evens repeater.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Jun 5 2010, 02:38 PM
Post #11

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

Double Action revolver, LeMat Revolver, Semi-Auto Shotgun, and Bolt action Rifle
Those are the ones I use the most.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Dog Mauser Truck
post Dec 16 2010, 05:54 AM
Post #12

Nobody Special

Member No.: 58,290

Squad:
The armored truck. Its fun to play Injun fighter with a water cooled Maxim gun.

Personal:
Mauser Pistol
Winchester rifle
semiauto shotgun
firebottle
Carcano sniper
Bolt action rifle
Lemat revolver
Hi power pistol
semiauto pistol.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Edgecrusher
post Dec 17 2010, 06:29 AM
Post #13

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
Group Icon

Member No.: 480
PSN Name: JonnyCanonFodder

Has to be the Blunderbus on Undead Nightmare.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Dec 17 2010, 07:24 AM
Post #14

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ May 28 2010, 06:46 PM) *
Sniper mellow.gif

or the cannon.... tongue.gif

since ^then^ I've discovered the throwing knives to be a surprisingly good weapon.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Dec 20 2010, 05:04 AM
Post #15

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

bolt action rifle and mauser. I also find the pump shotgun is better than the semi auto. Well, in playing undead overrun it seems to kill zombies better. more damage and accuracy.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 06:29 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4