Closed TopicStart new topic
> Loose Change, A video that will change everything you thought about 9/11
GTA_PlAyA_728
post Dec 3 2005, 07:13 AM
Post #61

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 269

Im not even going to bother with #1 anymore cuz i dont feel like downloading that video again just to see the same thing again. All i remember is that in the frame where the flash first came up on the south tower, i remember seeing part of the front of the plane gone. It was really blurry to even really tell.

If you think it wasent a bomb either then why are you whineing about me giving evidence about it?

3.) What are you talking about? I didnt say they lied about the explosions and i didnt say they heard them because of wireing and shafts. I said that since every floor is connected to each other in some way, it is possible to have the problem from the top floors hit by the plane to make problems on the lower floors. Which is why their couldeve been an explosion on the floors that didnt have physical damage. Some examples are the elevators, they couldeve fallen to the bottom floor and caused a huge noise sounding like an explosion, Or maybe some electronic equipment that malfunctioned caught fire and exploded. Or maybe since their were so many people freaking out and trying to escape the building. Maybe some problems with gas lines?

4.) I know that the side it first hit had the most damage. And i didnt notice that the left side was the side it was first hit on. So i agree with you on why it tipped that way. and it proves to the people who think it was planned out that it obviously wasent.

I dont think it even matters whether the US let it happen or not, all the shit on 9/11 and 1993 garage bombing happened because of saddam hussein. If it wasent for the gulf war none of this wouldeve happened.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Un-Amurikan Bast...
post Dec 3 2005, 07:26 AM
Post #62

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 17,310

QUOTE(GTA_PlAyA_728 @ Dec 3 2005, 01:41 AM) [snapback]1016475[/snapback]

Im not even going to bother with #1 anymore cuz i dont feel like downloading that video again just to see the same thing again. All i remember is that in the frame where the flash first came up on the south tower, i remember seeing part of the front of the plane gone. It was really blurry to even really tell.

If you think it wasent a bomb either then why are you whineing about me giving evidence about it?

3.) What are you talking about? I didnt say they lied about the explosions and i didnt say they heard them because of wireing and shafts. I said that since every floor is connected to each other in some way, it is possible to have the problem from the top floors hit by the plane to make problems on the lower floors. Which is why their couldeve been an explosion on the floors that didnt have physical damage. Some examples are the elevators, they couldeve fallen to the bottom floor and caused a huge noise sounding like an explosion, Or maybe some electronic equipment that malfunctioned caught fire and exploded. Or maybe since their were so many people freaking out and trying to escape the building. Maybe some problems with gas lines?

4.) I know that the side it first hit had the most damage. And i didnt notice that the left side was the side it was first hit on. So i agree with you on why it tipped that way. and it proves to the people who think it was planned out that it obviously wasent.

I dont think it even matters whether the US let it happen or not, all the shit on 9/11 and 1993 garage bombing happened because of saddam hussein. If it wasent for the gulf war none of this wouldeve happened.

I'm gonna give up on thise because you seem to have lost what you're talking about and are saying things that I've already stated.

Yes, you did say about wires and crap:
2.) They said that people reported hereing explosions in the building after the planes hit. Its a 110 story skyscraper.. every floor is connected to each other physically, electronically (wires going up and down the whole building) and elevators going up and down the whole building. Their could have been hundreds if not thousands of reasons why their was extra explosions. The witnesses said they HEARD an explosion, not actually see one.

You've gotta be kidding me...Saddam had nothing to do with it. Al-Qaeda had everything to do with it. They did it because of the U.S.'s foreign policy in the Middle East and how it was fucking over all the poor people there and supporting their dictators. Saddam had nothing to do with it except he may have agreed with Al-Qaeda and might've helped with some funding or what-not, but the Gulf War was completely unrelated.

--------------------

QUOTE(Styx)
Dancin' on a landmine baby one leg left, I can still crawl and I'm not dead yet. You better get a bigger gun, I'm not dead yet.

QUOTE(K. M. Munshi)
Have a scripture to recite, but make your own path.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Lord Steve0
post Dec 3 2005, 12:22 PM
Post #63

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 23,580

I think the conspiracy theories are looking too hard to find what they want.

-A plane hit each tower, the fuel in each exploded, and then what was left caught fire and burned at about 700 degrees.

-Add to that the fact that a huge amount of the planes went shooting through the towers and out the other side (that's bound to cause some damage inside) and that tower two had the strongest part, the corner, blown out it's no wonder they collapsed. (they found one engine about 2 blocks away)

-Also add in the effect of tower one collapsing on the structure of tower two, that's over half a million tonnes of steel and concrete falling to earth, you telling me that won't shake things nearby? It would have been like an earthquake.

-Also add in that a lot of jet fuel went down lift shafts and ventilation shafts too, it's no wonder there were fire all over the place.

-The explosions below the impact area when it collapsed were probably pressure blowing windows and debris out

-The sounds of "bombs" were most likely just pillars and floors hitting each other. I dounbt very much you would hear bombs going off over the sound of the tower falling down.

-Once the tower started falling a bomb would likely have little effect on how it fell, it would be like trying to divert a lava flow with a hand grenade.

-Any bombs that were in the upper areas would get smashed to bits by the planes anyway, i doubt a bomb would have power greater than a plane exploding, they would likely only add a little bit of extra damage.

-The US government could never pull this off, look how the CIA, NSA, FBI can barely wotk together. How would they ever pull this off?

-They might let it happen, but again these organisations don't work together very well, it would be very hard to do it. How would you persuade people to just ignore a big attack like this? Would you ingore something like this if you worked for the CIA? Even if you were told to ignore it?

-Sadam had little to do with this, although he might have given money to the terrorist organisation i doubt he would plan this. There is no evidence that Sadam and Al Qaeda even liked each other, they were pretty much rivals or enemies.

-As far as i can see, the only suspect thing that happened on 9/11 is that the fourth plane crashed in a field. It hit no target and nobody knows why. Did it get shot down? Was it's target known? Did the government act and stop it reaching it's target? Did the passegers bring it down knowing what was going on elsewhere? Where the terrorists onboard not as well trained and crashed by accident?
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA_PlAyA_728
post Dec 3 2005, 08:04 PM
Post #64

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 269

QUOTE(Un-Amärakin Bastard @ Dec 3 2005, 08:54 AM) [snapback]1016492[/snapback]

QUOTE(GTA_PlAyA_728 @ Dec 3 2005, 01:41 AM) [snapback]1016475[/snapback]

I'm gonna give up on thise because you seem to have lost what you're talking about and are saying things that I've already stated.

Yes, you did say about wires and crap:
2.) They said that people reported hereing explosions in the building after the planes hit. Its a 110 story skyscraper.. every floor is connected to each other physically, electronically (wires going up and down the whole building) and elevators going up and down the whole building. Their could have been hundreds if not thousands of reasons why their was extra explosions. The witnesses said they HEARD an explosion, not actually see one.

You've gotta be kidding me...Saddam had nothing to do with it. Al-Qaeda had everything to do with it. They did it because of the U.S.'s foreign policy in the Middle East and how it was fucking over all the poor people there and supporting their dictators. Saddam had nothing to do with it except he may have agreed with Al-Qaeda and might've helped with some funding or what-not, but the Gulf War was completely unrelated.

Yes, saddam was the one that started everything. When they invaded kuwait they were going to try to invade saudi arabia after. When the US troops got their, osama binladen went to the king of saudi arabia saying they shouldent let the US help out because he thought it wasent right to have infidels on their "holy land". The king told him to just let them do what they have to do and that got him pissed so he left and went to afghanistan and sudan trying to get people against the US. That was the REAL start of everything.

I think i would know what happened considering my family is assyrian catholic and my parents lived in Iraq

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Caliguy
post Dec 3 2005, 09:26 PM
Post #65

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 132

I watched it, and I am baffled. The whole thing near the end where there are explosions going off while the tower is collapsing is mind boggling. But I'm still curious to how many calls in total there were made from the planes. And what about the people who died on the planes? I don't get how it could be a totally separate plane.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mattay
post Dec 3 2005, 09:37 PM
Post #66

Do Boy
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 19,171
PSN Name: PM me

QUOTE(Caliguy @ Dec 3 2005, 07:54 PM) [snapback]1017304[/snapback]

I watched it, and I am baffled. The whole thing near the end where there are explosions going off while the tower is collapsing is mind boggling. But I'm still curious to how many calls in total there were made from the planes. And what about the people who died on the planes? I don't get how it could be a totally separate plane.

The hole in the Pentagon looked like it was hit by a thomahawk cruise missle...Not a Boeing 757, and that is the part that makes you wonder. I think the U.S. Government has been keeping something from its citizens. O_o

--------------------

click my sig for a good time.
Thanks to D-O for the sig
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Dec 4 2005, 01:06 AM
Post #67

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 15

That'd be a first rolleyes.gif

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
0bs3n3
post Dec 4 2005, 01:38 AM
Post #68

Leece

Member No.: 24,792

If you think thats weird have a look at this: Armaggedon Online
Achievements

+Quote Post
OptimumPx
post Dec 4 2005, 02:14 AM
Post #69

Basket Case
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,168

QUOTE(Mattay @ Dec 3 2005, 06:05 PM) [snapback]1017319[/snapback]

QUOTE(Caliguy @ Dec 3 2005, 07:54 PM) [snapback]1017304[/snapback]

The hole in the Pentagon looked like it was hit by a thomahawk cruise missle...Not a Boeing 757, and that is the part that makes you wonder. I think the U.S. Government has been keeping something from its citizens. O_o

>_< How many times do I have to post this before people read it?
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm
Claim: The damage to the Pentagon on September 11 was caused by something other than a hijacked Boeing 757's being crashed into its side.

...Recall that when the first airliner was flown into a World Trade Center tower on September 11 — before it was known that the "accident" was really part of a deliberate terrorist attack — newscasters were speculating that a small plane had accidentally flown into the side of the tower, because the visible exterior damage didn't seem as extensive as what people thought a large airliner would cause. Even though the two airplanes flown into the World Trade Center towers were travelling faster at the time of impact than the Pentagon plane was (400 MPH vs. 350 MPH), hit aluminum-and-glass buildings rather than reinforced concrete walls, and didn't dissipate much of their energy striking the ground first (as the Pentagon plane did), they still barely penetrated all the way through the WTC towers.
dry.gif

--------------------
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Dec 4 2005, 02:45 AM
Post #70

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Yeah - it's not as if someone could say "You know that looks a bit like it's been hit by a Boeng commercial airliner to me."

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Muted Bass Fish
post Dec 4 2005, 02:58 AM
Post #71

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 10,528

after watching that im getting to think that the government is lying to us about stuff cause we saw the missiles in the tape and everthing else.

--------------------
Formerly BAMV2

Add me on xbox live at will, i mainly enjoy free mode online finding good places to stunt
Achievements

+Quote Post
ride_bmx
post Dec 4 2005, 08:35 AM
Post #72

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 22,306

ok i might be wrong but i see that for a fire so large to take down a building that has many reinforceements in its structure, wouldnt it need huge amounts of oxygen?, how tall were these buildings?

This is an appromation: how tall is an average story?

about.....say....between 3 and 4metres? so 3m x 110 storys

so this is about 330m tall at the smallest if my guessing is correct....440m tall at the most

how much oxygen is at these hights?
Is it enough for a massive fire to take down a well desgned building?

and as i have never seen this question asked, im asking it.

I mean Im not saying its not possible but is it?

--------------------
Your sport sucks.
Ride BMX

*{?^~atikin~^?}* is the best buddy ever! luv yer! ur awesome!!

200 posts at 10:19pm on the 20th of november

www.wethepeople.de
Achievements

+Quote Post
CaldMagi
post Dec 4 2005, 10:35 AM
Post #73

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 11,541

Lol @ the Pentagon conspiracy. Even I believe an airplane hit the Pentagon. Kinda weird though, that in the world's most secured area, there is no footage of the crash whatsoever.

--------------------
QUOTE(psychø)
And don't write stuff about me in your sig which i have never said how about u quote what i say or leave it out all together
Achievements

+Quote Post
Lord Steve0
post Dec 4 2005, 01:24 PM
Post #74

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 23,580

The lack of footage from there is odd, but then again there must be hundreds of witnesses who saw it. Unless the whole of Washington closed its eyes at the time of the attack.

@ ride bmx: i think the difference in O2 levels at that height are tiny, not enough to alter the fires. I mean you didn't need breathing aperatus to go on the roof of the towers. I think there fires were fueld very well with jet fuel and office furniture. As well as anything else in there too.
Plus i suspect the high winds at the top of the tower would fan the fire in each tower, helping it spread and burn.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Dec 4 2005, 02:56 PM
Post #75

Scam Artist
Group Icon

It's a good few thousand ft before there's a real difference in Oxygen concentration.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post
ride_bmx
post Dec 5 2005, 06:49 AM
Post #76

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 22,306

oh ok thanks for clearing that up smile.gif

--------------------
Your sport sucks.
Ride BMX

*{?^~atikin~^?}* is the best buddy ever! luv yer! ur awesome!!

200 posts at 10:19pm on the 20th of november

www.wethepeople.de
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mattay
post Dec 5 2005, 07:22 PM
Post #77

Do Boy
Group Icon

QUOTE(CaldMagi @ Dec 4 2005, 09:03 AM) [snapback]1018037[/snapback]

Lol @ the Pentagon conspiracy. Even I believe an airplane hit the Pentagon. Kinda weird though, that in the world's most secured area, there is no footage of the crash whatsoever.

And consider the fact that there was no trace of a Boeing 757 hitting the Pentagon. No engines found, not even a trace of a plane's wings hitting the building. The hole looked like that of maybe a tomohawk missile I guess. O_o

I fucking hate being lied to...dry.gif

This post has been edited by Mattay: Dec 5 2005, 07:24 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
CaldMagi
post Dec 5 2005, 07:58 PM
Post #78

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 11,541

What does a tomahawk missile hole look like then? lol.

How can one tell this was a tomahawk missile hole?

Sorry, but this doesn't make sense to me. Whether it was a commercial airplane, or another type of smaller plane, I don't think it was a missile.

Here's an interesting read concerning the Pentagon crash:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pe...e_evidence.html

This post has been edited by CaldMagi: Dec 5 2005, 07:59 PM

--------------------
QUOTE(psychø)
And don't write stuff about me in your sig which i have never said how about u quote what i say or leave it out all together
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mattay
post Dec 5 2005, 08:09 PM
Post #79

Do Boy
Group Icon

Meh, just what I saw on the 'Loose Change' video.

Seems realistic.

This post has been edited by Mattay: Dec 5 2005, 08:10 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Albino_*
post Dec 5 2005, 08:22 PM
Post #80

Guests

God, I love a good conspiracy theory. However, every one of them seems to lack one crucial point-

WHY?

K then.
Achievements

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 07:30 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4