Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

More questions answered, more evidence.
Video link:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...+change&pl=true

What is your view of the US government, after watching this?

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
psych
post Apr 13 2006, 01:24 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,279

My view hasn't changed very much, there lieing corrupt bastards as they always were and always will be.

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
GFX.Absinthe
post Apr 13 2006, 01:46 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 28,296

My fucking god.... that brought me to tears.... this nation is entirely... fucked..the fuck up...
I wish someone would kill bush and every person fucker in american goverment...
So osama is just in a hospital.......
Sorry for so much cursing smile.gif

--------------------
Im retired go away. :(
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 13 2006, 03:03 PM
Post #4

Still Standing
Group Icon

Nah, i think he was saying that Osama was in an american hosptial just before 911 or something.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
GFX.Absinthe
post Apr 13 2006, 03:29 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 28,296

So that even though he couldn't of have anything to do with 9/ 11 cause he was in the hospital and he had american agents there also keeping him from going anywhere o,o

--------------------
Im retired go away. :(
Achievements

+Quote Post
WITH TEETH
post Apr 13 2006, 03:38 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 10,661

All fucked up. Not surprising really, but quite informative.

Also, there's a few odd coincidences involving the number 7 for some reason. Flight 77, World Trade Center 7, Fire Engine 7.. I dunno if there's more, as I've still got 20 minutes left on this video. (listening on another tab as I type this)

I wish I would have seen this before instead of watching the dodgy Fahrenheit 911 movie. I'll say F911 did bring into light many of the reasons Bush shouldn't have EVER been president, but it just didn't touch base on the actual attack (or deception) like this.

This post has been edited by WITH TEETH: Apr 13 2006, 03:39 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
OptimumPx
post Apr 13 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #7

Basket Case
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,168

QUOTE(WITH TEETH @ Apr 13 2006, 01:35 PM) [snapback]1132843[/snapback]

All fucked up. Not surprising really, but quite informative.

Also, there's a few odd coincidences involving the number 7 for some reason. Flight 77, World Trade Center 7, Fire Engine 7.. I dunno if there's more, as I've still got 20 minutes left on this video. (listening on another tab as I type this)

Speaking as someone who can't watch the video (bad video card and dial-up) I will say this about the #7 thing.

The #7 has no real meaning waht-so-ever. Flight 77 hit the Pentagon (which only has 5 sides), and was one of 4 planes that day, the other three were Flights 11, 175, & 93. Out of all that only 2 sevens. sleep.gif

The World Trade Center complex has 7 buildings, this is true. However planes only hit 2 of the buildings, and only 4 were destroyed on 9/11...the other 3 (WTC-4, WTC-5, & WTC-6) were later demolished.

I don't get why Fire Engine 7 would be important in any way. Mainly because they also lost Fire Engines 1, 4, 6, 10, 15, 21, 28, 34, 55, 65, 76, 202, 204, 210...for a grand total of 15. Also notice that out of all of these only 2 have the number 7 in them.

As Snopes.com says: "It is but human nature to search for patterns even where none exist. We attempt to impose a gestalt on randomness because chaos is difficult to comprehend, hence our fascination with recurrent themes. We feel something of great import is going on if a particular number comes up time and again, and we are unsettled by
it.

And yet, it's all randomness. That is not to say that at times any number plucked from the air will not appear more often than is the norm because such clumpings are only an expected part of the process of random distribution. Even though a flipped coin comes up heads five hundred times out of a thousand, it does not follow that each 'head' occurrence is immediately followed by a 'tails' inevitably during a run of a thousand trials, there will be moments wherein the 'tails' tally varies significantly from the 'heads' count. Clumping can and does occur, and random numbers seemingly appear more often at various moments in time. Over the long run, of course, everything evens out. But at the moment when 13 comes up four times in a row on a roulette wheel, or 11 seems to jump off the page at one, it all seems so very eerie."

QUOTE(Wikipedia.com)
Loose Change has been criticized as disinformation even within the 9/11 Truth Movement, which disagrees with many aspects of the official version of events on 9/11/01. A primary concern of many in the movement is the promotion by documentaries such as Loose Change and In Plane Site, that a commercial jet did not hit the Pentagon.

Critics of the documentary's proposal that a cruise missile or a small aircraft may have been the cause of damage to the Pentagon, cite the nearly 100 documented accounts from witnesses on the scene who reported seeing a large airliner. Some witnesses specifically noted seeing a 757, while only two witnesses, located some distance from the scene, reported seeing a small plane. Loose Change, however, implies that an equal number of witnesses reported different aircraft as reported a commercial jet, and does not mention the large body of witness reports in support of a commercial jet. Critics of the missile theory note that not a single witness at the scene has ever reported seeing a missile. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is located just one mile beyond the Pentagon in the direction the large aircraft was travelling. In Plain View suggests that the large aircraft continued on past the Pentagon and a smaller aircraft struck the building.

In response to the film's suggestion that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland, instead of crashing or being shot down in Pennsylvania, and that passengers were subsequently secretly evacuated to an empty NASA research center, critics in the 9/11 Truth Movement contend that there is virtually no evidence to support that claim and that many witnesses at the time reported seeing and hearing the plane at the crash site.

Wikipedia was used as a source for some information from the documentary. Critics argue that since Wikipedia can be publicly and anonymously edited, the producers of the documentary could have edited articles to suit their own purposes. None of the Wikipedia-based information has yet been verified as correct or incorrect.

Also, this review of the video: "Loose Change" An analysis

--------------------
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
Achievements

+Quote Post
WITH TEETH
post Apr 13 2006, 11:01 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

It's all coincidental, really. But I like to find patterns, as the quote says about my nature of being human. I just put Fire Engine 7 there, not because it was lost like many others, but because the firemen who operated that unit were interviewed and had some interesting things to say about the second blast.. Something they might not have said, had the FBI gotten to them before the interviewer. They would have changed their story and concluded that the fire was what collapsed the building and might have also said something along the lines of "we're firefighters, we know this stuff".. You know, typical American government fare.

This post has been edited by WITH TEETH: Apr 13 2006, 11:02 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Apr 14 2006, 05:12 AM
Post #9

Rat
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,884

So OP, It is but human nature to search for patterns even where none exist?

Kind of like racism? How about the holocaust?

Or are you going back on your logic?

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

Pickles: +7
D-O: +88
Mekstizzle: +10
QD: -10
Frog Choker: + 13
Analogkid: -25
Psy: -8
Ast: +10
Treefitty: -10
Viceman: -59*
Massacre: +5
Spoiler: -14
Voodoo: +17

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
OptimumPx
post Apr 14 2006, 02:35 PM
Post #10

Basket Case
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,168

QUOTE(Militant Bain @ Apr 14 2006, 03:09 AM) [snapback]1133176[/snapback]

Huh? What does that have anything to do with this topic?

Snopes.com was talking about number patterns, for example the 7s that WITH TEETH was talkng about...

Humans like patterns... sleep.gif

--------------------
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Obama
post Apr 14 2006, 04:32 PM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 9,459

lol one time my dad was having a barbecue and some guy he invited broght this on dvd and showed me and was like did you know that osama bin ladein is crhristian i was like "wtf you been smokin crack!"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Samurai_tbag
post Apr 14 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #12

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 5,211

How mcuh extra footage is ther in this one since the first?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Apr 14 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #13

Rat
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,884

QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Apr 14 2006, 11:32 AM) [snapback]1133403[/snapback]

QUOTE(Militant Bain @ Apr 14 2006, 03:09 AM) [snapback]1133176[/snapback]

Huh? What does that have anything to do with this topic?

Snopes.com was talking about number patterns, for example the 7s that WITH TEETH was talkng about...

Humans like patterns... sleep.gif

Nevermind, forget it....you missed the point entirely.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

Pickles: +7
D-O: +88
Mekstizzle: +10
QD: -10
Frog Choker: + 13
Analogkid: -25
Psy: -8
Ast: +10
Treefitty: -10
Viceman: -59*
Massacre: +5
Spoiler: -14
Voodoo: +17

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
NTC187
post Apr 14 2006, 10:49 PM
Post #14

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 28

While the stuff OP pointed out is correct, there is still too much out weighing that stuff to say that it was infact a Terrorist Attack. Such as how does a 747 fit into a 16ft gap at the Pentagon and leave no debris behind what so ever? Why were they never able to release video footage of the "plane" hitting the Pentagon, when there are about 6 cameras on the side the crash happened, except for a 5 frame still shot which shows an explosion, but no plane.

And the video they showed of "Osama" saying he was responsible for the attacks, the guy looks nothing like Osama at all, and the guy is wearing a gold ring, which is frowned upon in the muslim religion, plus the FBI said Osama is right handed, but in the video he is writing a message with his left hand.

I still highly believe 9/11 was a government set up.
Achievements

+Quote Post
P-nut
post Apr 15 2006, 01:13 AM
Post #15

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 2,200

Wow, that video shed a new light on some things.

I never read anything about other explosions in the towers (propably because I was never really a 911 conspiracy theorist), yet the statements and other little facts this movie offers make it pretty obvious the towers were brought down by explosives of some kind, not the planes itself. Interesting also is the fact several highly unusual safety drills were executed in the weeks prior to the attacks (or what might have not been 'attacks' after all), during which dogs trained to sniff out explosives were removed from the site. More amazing even was that George W.'s brother had a hand in this.

I don't really know what to think of the Pentagon theories. Why don't they give out the tapes of the cameras that recorded the crash? Where is the rubble, and why the hell is there only such a small hole in the wall?

Some things just don't add up. This movie totally changed my views on what happened that day. I never knew Osama denied he was behind the attacks, and that the video shown in this documentry was the only 'proof' he was the mastermind (I think it's pretty obvious the man in that video is NOT Osama Bin Laden. The facial structure of the man in the video is nothing like the one of Bin Laden, only the beard and clothing suggest it is him).

This documentry raised many questions. I'm going on a little investigation of my own to prove some of the 'facts' shown to us in this video, because I really want to know what did and what didn't happen.

--------------------
I jerk off inside books, and give life to words
Achievements

+Quote Post
WITH TEETH
post Apr 16 2006, 02:09 AM
Post #16

Upstanding Citizen

What makes stuff like this more believable to me is the fact that the US government is capable of fabricating the most extravagant lies and hoaxes, although they are most often questionable... Yet there are a few observant people who can see through it and logically explain their observations with pretty solid proof to back it up.

Wether any of this is true or not, it just makes more sense than anything the government has tried to pass off as the truth. And hiding ANY materials that could answer a lot of brewing suspicions isn't making the gov't look any better.

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
DAMIAN91
post Apr 16 2006, 03:16 AM
Post #17

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 78

It's sad these videos will do absolutely nothing to stop it sleep.gif Just makes me hate the gov't so much more

--------------------
ORGANIZING VC-MP SQUAD
Zacko - Deko - Gnar - Bulldog - Mech - Cuda - Lazz - Asthenia - Nanook - EMBO - Toge -Redundant - Psycho - Dupzor
0.2 Released

My First Topic
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 16 2006, 12:04 PM
Post #18

Still Standing
Group Icon

Well if enough people see it worldwide, all the rest of the world can team up and over throw the US government xD (*wishes this was true*)

Someone needs to stand up to them http://niggastole911.ytmnd.com/ xD

This post has been edited by DuPzr: Apr 16 2006, 08:11 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Achilles
post Apr 16 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #19

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 5,963

Why does everybody let this one video completely rearrange their beliefs related to the attacks of 9/11 before so much as double checking the information?

This huge disingenuous coverup- which would have to have began around 5 years ago- extends from the Bush Administration to Congress to the media and has been upheld from the general American public to date?

A lot of that video is speculation or they'll throw something at you like "blahblah reportedly happened." That doesn't constitute a fact. And how do we know the creator, who btw sounds like hes about 15, isnt some hack trying to push some bullshit agenda or sell conspiracy t-shirts or some shit?

I guess I'd have to abstain; I'd like to hear from some of the more politically inclined members of these forums on the subject.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to that cool muthafucka Achilles for the bitch'n sig.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DAMIAN91
post Apr 16 2006, 11:12 PM
Post #20

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 78

QUOTE(DuPzr @ Apr 16 2006, 10:01 AM) [snapback]1134951[/snapback]

Well if enough people see it worldwide, all the rest of the world can team up and over throw the US government xD (*wishes this was true*)

Oh come on -_-. The gov't said what they had to say a long time ago and will never acknowledge the event again because they know if they do theyre in some serious shit because we all know that the prrof in these 9/11 videos is just too much for them to counter attack with lies. So basically theyre just going to continue to ignore all the videos and etc....thats America for you :(

--------------------
ORGANIZING VC-MP SQUAD
Zacko - Deko - Gnar - Bulldog - Mech - Cuda - Lazz - Asthenia - Nanook - EMBO - Toge -Redundant - Psycho - Dupzor
0.2 Released

My First Topic
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 04:44 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4