Post #4

Clepto

Group: Members
Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

I'll wait for reviews.
I'm tired of Zombies damn it.
Fucking tired of them.

Every time a game comes out it has a Zombie mode, or some-fucking-type of Zombie.

Even if it doesn't, it will eventually.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Sep 28 2010, 11:15 PM
Post #5

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

I'm mostly getting it because it's single player DLC ... I think much the same about zombies at the moment, but the fact that it's Rockstar zombies has definitely perked my interests more than normal, I'm intrigued by their take on it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Sep 29 2010, 02:16 AM
Post #6

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

I've never played a zombie game and honestly couldn't name any so it'll be a new experience for me. I'm looking forward to the single player story, the new secret location the mythical creatures and some new R* humour.

The secret location has me wondering - is it a new town somewhere on the existing map or could it be (and is it possible) they've extended the map?
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Sep 29 2010, 02:22 AM
Post #7

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

As I said in the other topic, probably just found an unused portion of the map (in Mexico for Ricketts) and added to it.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Sep 29 2010, 02:30 AM
Post #8

Godfather
Group Icon

I can't get my head round it, you play as John Marston and somehow Landon Ricketts comes into the story too. Marston didn't know him until he came across him in Mexico.

Also - I wouldn't be surprised if that dirty grave digger Seth is the cause of the plague.

This post has been edited by Marney1: Sep 29 2010, 02:42 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Sep 29 2010, 03:17 PM
Post #9

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Screenshots.

Is it sad that one of my happiest moments in gaming is seeing John Marston alive again?

I don't care when Undead Nightmare is set and how it deals with the story ... it makes me smile.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Sep 29 2010, 03:35 PM
Post #10

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

I'll be picking this up for the zombie action.

Still haven't gotten Liar's and Cheats yet, mostly because I don't give a shit about it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 29 2010, 04:25 PM
Post #11

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

yea, liars and cheats was a waste of money for me... none of my friends got it and i just don't play the game anymore... i'll still check out the online stuff every now and then but, i am sure the undead pack will give me more enjoyment for the $10 since it's mostly a single player experience...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Sep 29 2010, 05:21 PM
Post #12

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Zombie horse! Also, torches.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Sep 30 2010, 10:41 AM
Post #13

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

It's a shame we'll probably only get this one single player DLC ... fans like me who never even look at MP details lose out. I haven't played a game online for ages, it doesn't interest me in the slightest. World at War kept me coming back but I don't miss playing that since I sold it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Jáger
post Sep 30 2010, 10:58 AM
Post #14

Do Boy
Group Icon

Member No.: 58,774
PSN Name: TehLastGuardian

Can't believe I sold my copy of Red Dead Redemption. I'm missing out on some truly great DLC by the sounds of it, and the upcoming zombie survival DLC looks awesome. I'm tempted to go and pick it up again.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Sep 30 2010, 12:24 PM
Post #15

Clepto

Group: Members
Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

QUOTE (asthenia @ Sep 30 2010, 05:41 AM) *
It's a shame we'll probably only get this one single player DLC ... fans like me who never even look at MP details lose out. I haven't played a game online for ages, it doesn't interest me in the slightest. World at War kept me coming back but I don't miss playing that since I sold it.

I'm the same way, it kills me this will probably be the only SP add-on.
I tried to play this game online and it was shit. Even when playing with pals.

I haven't even played this game in months, and I don't know when the next time I will.
GTAIV's expansions added to story and multiplayer....why couldn't they do the same here?

Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Sep 30 2010, 02:18 PM
Post #16

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

I've played it for 6 hours straight each night the past 4 nights. I didn't even intend to, it was just next to my PS3 and I didn't wanna play Saints Row 2 ... I've been RP'ing to an extent ... treating the bases as fodder for my little storyline ... I'm tempted to go out and pick up Borderlands. I'm really looking forward to UN but I don't think it will be as good as The Ballad of Gay Tony. It'll beat the shit out of TL&D though.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Sep 30 2010, 04:03 PM
Post #17

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

trailer is up: http://www.ireddead.com/news/reddeadredemp...ailer-is-alive/

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Jáger
post Sep 30 2010, 04:52 PM
Post #18

Do Boy
Group Icon

Am I the only one who thinks Rockstar could completely wipe the floor with Valve if they made their own full zombie survival game?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Sep 30 2010, 05:00 PM
Post #19

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jaeger @ Sep 30 2010, 05:52 PM) *
Am I the only one who thinks Rockstar could completely wipe the floor with Valve if they made their own full zombie survival game?

... "Sony?said to Take-Two, 'You've got to give us something else,' and the 'something else' was a zombie game that Rockstar wanted to work on. But while Rockstar was in the planning phase, Dead Rising came out and Left 4 Dead was announced. Rockstar realized they were up against a saturated market and said, 'What can we possibly do that will be any better than what Valve's done?' They started again, and that's when they came up with the idea of Agent...

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/gran...tml?sid=6262370
Achievements

+Quote Post
Jáger
post Sep 30 2010, 05:22 PM
Post #20

Do Boy
Group Icon

They should just push ahead and develop the zombie game they were originally going to make. They have nothing to worry about.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

13 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 12:05 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4