IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Realism, What do you think about the realism in GTA IV?
TheGunslinger
post Mar 16 2009, 06:43 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 49,606

I was thinking the other day how exactly rockstar could make future games in the series even more realistic and got a number of ideas like broken bones etc. What do you guys think? Do you even like the advances in realism? Or would you much prefer a return to the older style games?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Mar 16 2009, 06:57 PM
Post #2

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

I think the next GTA should be real life. Everyone goes to gamestop, pays $60 for a box containing a knife, a GPS unit and directions to an underworld connection in your city. From there, it's up to you to network amongst the criminals of your city, get around town using your car or whatever car you can steal. The game will include kids, animals, old people and everything past GTA's have failed to include. Rampages, drug use and fucking of prostitutes is all included as well.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheGunslinger
post Mar 16 2009, 07:05 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 49,606

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Mar 16 2009, 06:57 PM) [snapback]1490504[/snapback]
I think the next GTA should be real life. Everyone goes to gamestop, pays $60 for a box containing a knife, a GPS unit and directions to an underworld connection in your city. From there, it's up to you to network amongst the criminals of your city, get around town using your car or whatever car you can steal. The game will include kids, animals, old people and everything past GTA's have failed to include. Rampages, drug use and fucking of prostitutes is all included as well.

Sounds cool. Hope that's true. I'd love to kill people and steal cars in real life so this is just the next best thing. What about if you get caught? Will there be a whole judicial system set up? Courts, prison and the like. Think it would be interesting to get arse raped in a game. Rockstar does like to push boundaries after all...
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Mar 16 2009, 07:16 PM
Post #4

Clepto

Group: Members
Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Mar 16 2009, 12:57 PM) [snapback]1490504[/snapback]
Rampages

On my way to the gym sometimes I stop and run into a floating skull.
This allows me to make money if I kill 50 Chinese with a flamethrower in under 2 minutes.

Many a day I have failed this, many a Chinaman have turned into generals chicken.

But fahrealz.
To make it more realistic, they could probably add a seat belt to the cars.
Much like putting on a helmet on a motorcycle, when you got in the car, you'd have to wait, and he would put it on.
And if you didn't wear it, you'd get pulled over, and forced to be in court at 8am on the most inconvenient day you could think of.

This post has been edited by TwoFacedTanner: Mar 16 2009, 07:17 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Mar 16 2009, 07:16 PM
Post #5

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(TheGunslinger @ Mar 16 2009, 03:05 PM) [snapback]1490505[/snapback]
Sounds cool. Hope that's true. I'd love to kill people and steal cars in real life so this is just the next best thing. What about if you get caught? Will there be a whole judicial system set up? Courts, prison and the like. Think it would be interesting to get arse raped in a game. Rockstar does like to push boundaries after all...

You'll probably be shot dead on sight, depending on how you play the game. Unlike GTA4, this one has an ending. Probably won't be pleasant.

Ass rape is an optional gameplay feature, remember you're playing your own game, so whatever floats yer boat.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Mar 17 2009, 10:55 AM
Post #6

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Mar 16 2009, 07:16 PM) [snapback]1490508[/snapback]
On my way to the gym sometimes I stop and run into a floating skull.
This allows me to make money if I kill 50 Chinese with a flamethrower in under 2 minutes.

Many a day I have failed this, many a Chinaman have turned into generals chicken.

The problem is that soon as you pick up the icon they stop spawning, so you either have to run back and forth until they spawn or dial for a chinese takeaway.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 04:10 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4