Post #1

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

so, i guess microsoft has done their presentation... here's the highlights:

project natal renamed "kinect", and about a dozen shovel-ware games announced too...
gears of war 3 announced/previewed
a new forza game announced
metal gear rising debut trailer revealed
M$ ponies up and purchases first rights to call of duty: black ops DLC, and for all future call of duty games as well (go figure)
fable 3 previewed
halo: reach previewed
ESPN live-on demand revealed (sounds cool IMO)
new xbox 360 design, more slimmer, includes hard drive and built-in wifi... on sale NOW

nothing that we didn't already know about to be honest... kind of lackluster if you ask me... nintendo and sony will take their turns tomorrow... hopefully they do something more exciting than this because, quite frankly, i'm a little disappointed in this... i thought for sure there would be some cool new IP announced but, all they revealed is the same 'ol same 'ol microsoft stuff... plus, apparently the kinect failed to impress anyone in attendance... ouch...

i am guessing the biggest cheers came from the footage of metal gear solid:rising... that game looks badass, check out a trailer if you can... it's sword-play at it's finest biggrin.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jun 14 2010, 08:30 PM
Post #2

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

How the fuck did I miss Fable? I haven't left the TV for two hours.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 14 2010, 08:31 PM
Post #3

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I missed E3 this year. With my wedding and staying with family this week, it completely slipped my mind tbh.

Anyway, MGS sounds good.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 14 2010, 08:48 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Massacre @ Jun 14 2010, 04:30 PM) *
How the fuck did I miss Fable? I haven't left the TV for two hours.

i don't know... i am just re-posting what some website saw... all E3 related articles are blocked at work... the king had 2 kids, one rules and the other is an adventurer... the latter is you...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Jun 15 2010, 02:11 AM
Post #5

Hustler

Member No.: 2,374
PSN Name: jamievxr

just not long finished watching ubisoft's conference, that was weird lol. a lot of stuff that i didnt care about, and a few good things, new assassins creed biggrin.gif, new amazing looking DRIVER. ghost recon looked pretty cool and a decent enough game, usty love ghost recon games but grew apart from them when advanced warfighter was released, so probly wont pick this one up.

think im going to get natal, it looks cool but not as great as the hype suggests, the animal game would be cool to play with my niece.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Zacko
post Jun 15 2010, 02:12 AM
Post #6

Vandal
Group Icon

Member No.: 54

I wanna know what the announcement from Valve is. It'll probably end up being Left 4 Dead 14 or some shit but fuck it, I'm gonna be a stupid optimist and hope it's Source Engine 2 or something Half Life related.

It's apparently not Portal 2?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jun 15 2010, 02:21 AM
Post #7

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Portal 2 is already confirmed and Game Informer did a huge article, but everything I've read still has Portal 2 as Valve's presentation.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Jun 15 2010, 04:33 AM
Post #8

Snitch

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jun 14 2010, 03:31 PM) *
I missed E3 this year. With my wedding and staying with family this week, it completely slipped my mind tbh.

Anyway, MGS sounds good.

You are not late... Today was just the first day... The sony and nintendo presentations are tomorrow (today in the UK)

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jun 15 2010, 06:05 PM
Post #9

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Damn. Nintendo fucking brought it this year. Not bad, guys.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Jun 15 2010, 06:28 PM
Post #10

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

Really? Breakdown? I've got to head out.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 15 2010, 06:31 PM
Post #11

yea they did... a new zelda game, a new donkey kong, a new kirby, a 007 goldeneye re-boot, and of course, the 3DS, with a kick-ass lineup of games...

- Nintendogs + Cats
- Kingdom Hearts
- Resident Evil
- Metal Gear Solid
- DJ Hero
- Professor Layton
- Saints Row
- Street Fighter IV
- Assassin’s Creed
- Splinter Cell

and these all look really good... the 3DS might have a small HD screen on it or something because, these games look sharp... plus, you don't need glasses and the ability of the 3D can be adjusted to your liking... metal gear 3D looks really good... damn, i am a bit jealous... i might have to buy me one of these...

good luck sony, i think nintendo just took a commanding lead...

EDIT: other games announced are pac-man party, kid icarus, new pokemon stuff, some mario sports games, conduit 2, and a new raving rabbits game too... goddamn nintendo!! that's a show!!

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jun 15 2010, 06:35 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jun 15 2010, 06:59 PM
Post #12

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

Alright, I have already mapped out my gaming for the next six months. I'm probably not going to be getting any new games (although I did just pick up Mass Effect 2 for $20 - thanks to TwoFaceTanner) until this schedule begins and play my extensive backlog as opposed to the meager summer release schedule.

9/14: Halo Reach
10/19: Fallout New Vegas
11/16: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
1/25: Dead Space 2

Other than that, there are a few gems for the 360 that might catch my eye. Fable 3 looks good, but it releases a week after Fallout NV. When Fable 2 and Fallout 3 were released within a week of each other two years ago, I made the mistake of going with Fable 2 instead of Fallout 3 with my $60. Won't make that mistake again...

I also liked the looks of the Pirates of the Caribbean game. Call me a total faggot, but it looks like it has some potential. There's also a new SAW game coming out. I'm still in the middle of the first, so if I finish that and feel compelled to play the sequel, that will be available. Metal Gear Rising looks interesting, but I haven't played any of the other games to know whether or not it'll be worth a shit. So, we'll see.

I have decided I'm not getting Kinect, it's way too lame. I'll pick it up next summer when it's $60 with all the games included, just so I can play with the fake tigers while my dogs get neglected.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jun 15 2010, 07:08 PM
Post #13

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Saints Row was a big shock. I was watching the 3DS reveal when they showed the giant wall of companies supporting the system. I saw the THQ logo and wondered, What could THQ be making - Oh shit!

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 15 2010, 07:09 PM
Post #14

dude, i am with you on that pirates game... i have been waiting for YEARS for a decent pirate game and this one sounds really fucking good... the last decent pirate game was sid meier's pirates, and that was like 15 years ago mad.gif... this one is an open-world adventure so, i will definitely keep my eyes on it closely...

i might pass on the new assassin's creed though... it all depends on what the gaming landscape looks like when it releases... i will be very very selective with games this fall because, i don't want to waste my money on something that will sit on a shelf because i am still too busy playing fallout: new vegas...

sony's press conference has begun... everybody is expecting HUGE announcements so, stay tuned...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jun 15 2010, 07:10 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jun 15 2010, 07:16 PM
Post #15

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 15 2010, 01:59 PM) *
Other than that, there are a few gems for the 360 that might catch my eye. Fable 3 looks good, but it releases a week after Fallout NV. When Fable 2 and Fallout 3 were released within a week of each other two years ago, I made the mistake of going with Fable 2 instead of Fallout 3 with my $60. Won't make that mistake again...

I don't have friends or a wife or a job or a pet that requires maintenance (my cat takes care of himself), so I have enough disposable income and free time to buy them both. I'll probably take some time off from Fallout to beat Fable III and prolong my New Vegas time even more.

The downside is that there's nothing coming out this summer. I imagine you'll have to play RDR with me online until the Fall.

Wait, what is this Pirate shit? I haven't heard about this at all.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jun 15 2010, 07:31 PM
Post #16

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

Oh, also The Force Unleashed 2, but I might wait on that one and ask for it for Christmas or something.

QUOTE (Massacre @ Jun 15 2010, 03:16 PM) *
I don't have friends or a wife or a job or a pet that requires maintenance (my cat takes care of himself), so I have enough disposable income and free time to buy them both. I'll probably take some time off from Fallout to beat Fable III and prolong my New Vegas time even more.

The downside is that there's nothing coming out this summer. I imagine you'll have to play RDR with me online until the Fall.

Wait, what is this Pirate shit? I haven't heard about this at all.

Let me know when you're online. I plan on playing RDR MP for a good portion of the summer, especially with the new co-op packs coming out soon.

Also, you're a lucky fucker for not having shit to do. The only time I regret getting married is when it comes to gaming.

Just checked out the 3DS. Looks incredible, but I'm not really looking to advance past my Gameboy Advance in portable gaming. I might get a DS down the road, but I don't really have much time for handheld gaming.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jun 15 2010, 07:43 PM
Post #17

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

I'll have to remember to get online in the evening, I have a tendency to only get on in the middle of the day. I'll hit you up if I see you online, though.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Jun 15 2010, 08:42 PM
Post #18

Snitch

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

Im watching Sony's conference right now on IGN and they just showed the Gran Turismo 5 video!!!! NOVEMBER FUCKING 2ND 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had an orgasm watching that video

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jun 15 2010, 08:50 PM
Post #19

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Twisted Metal looks good.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 15 2010, 09:15 PM
Post #20

well, that was... interesting...

- a bunch of 3D talk
- killzone 3
- Motorstorm: Apocalypse
- Gran Turismo 5
- Sly Collection
- Crysis 2
- Mortal Kombat
- Shaun White Skateboard
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Tron: Evolution
- NBA:2k11

all the above are in 3D too...

- playstation move stuff... demo of games comes with move...
- playstation move priced at $49.99 (now that's a perfect price, i might get it now)
- sorcery (exclusive PS3 move game) - this actually looked pretty sweet, watch a video if you can
- tiger woods looked fun with the move (if you are an avid golfer like myself)

- PSP stuff - over 70 titles to be released by end of year (holy shit)
- new god of war for PSP

- littlebigplanet2 revealed and previewed
- playstation network plus (PSN+) announced, will not effect current free online, only adds more features for those that want to pay for them like exclusive betas, free PSN games and other free stuff... $50/year
- new metal of honor and dead space games to have exclusive PS3 content
- portal 2 for the PS3 announced, including exclusive stuff
- final fantasy XIV trailer
- assassin's creed: brotherhood has exclusive content too
- GT5 release date finally announced
- infamous 2 trailer (fucking SWEET!)
- twisted metal gameplay footage

overall, i think nintendo had a better show but, sony no doubt was better than microsoft... now that all of this shit is over, we can get to the stuff that really matters... and that's the games... the rest of the week will be devoted to those, including the ones already mentioned at these press conferences...

if only R* were there sad.gif... i am the most interested in what they have to offer...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2014 - 10:15 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4