Kamahl
post Sep 29 2008, 11:33 PM
Post #41

Snitch

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

i got a code :)

i dont have it yet, but im sure that i won one... cause they were giving one to the first 1000 on the lbp us site and i was like 400-500 and i might get another one if i win on IGN (i doubt that though)

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Sep 30 2008, 02:39 AM
Post #42

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

QUOTE(turd burglar @ Sep 29 2008, 10:56 AM) [snapback]1466756[/snapback]
i wanna create a pirate level!! something with a little more substance than that pirate level demo i saw over at IGN... are there any other objectives that can be created other than collecting those water drops that i see all over the place? can you carry items across the map to be used for puzzles up ahead? lol, you've got the beta kid, fucking tell me! biggrin.gif...

Oh yeah, definitely. It's all up to you. If you can think it, you can build it. There's like a billion tutorials because there's so many flippin tools and gadgets. I made a rocket car out of a milk bottle. I also took a full body shot of me and made a rocket ship out of myself!
And speaking of which, I just played an incredible pirate themed level. Crazy.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Sep 30 2008, 06:31 AM
Post #43

Anus.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 38,852

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 30 2008, 03:39 AM) [snapback]1466797[/snapback]
Oh yeah, definitely. It's all up to you. If you can think it, you can build it. There's like a billion tutorials because there's so many flippin tools and gadgets. I made a rocket car out of a milk bottle. I also took a full body shot of me and made a rocket ship out of myself!
And speaking of which, I just played an incredible pirate themed level. Crazy.

I hate you. -.-
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 30 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #44

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

yea but, do you need to collect water drops or is there other forms of a point system?? because all i see is water drops in demos and videos... plus, can you create a character that shows up in your level as a NPC?

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 30 2008, 05:19 PM
Post #45

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I've give up on the key code now, I'm just gonna wait to buy it on release. It's gonna be a agonizing wait lol, but I've done it with every other game I've really wanted in the past.

I was thinking of making some cool levels though. Like a metal gear solid based level, or even gta theme for this forum biggrin.gif.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Sep 30 2008, 05:51 PM
Post #46

Jailbird
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 23,545

QUOTE(Kamahl @ Sep 30 2008, 12:33 AM) [snapback]1466785[/snapback]
i got a code smile.gif

i dont have it yet, but im sure that i won one... cause they were giving one to the first 1000 on the lbp us site and i was like 400-500 and i might get another one if i win on IGN (i doubt that though)

If you do, give it here please =[ Gotta give your bitter rival on Fantasy Football forthe past two years.

--------------------
YES I don't play Xbox 360 anymore.

Add me on steam BITCHES. Pieface876
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Sep 30 2008, 06:49 PM
Post #47

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

I hear this and Fable 2 aren't delivering online play on release?

Llllllllllllike I give a fuck homeboyz, I'm never playing this online. It's gonna be my new GMod.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Sep 30 2008, 08:09 PM
Post #48

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

GMod was fucking awesome online.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Sep 30 2008, 08:50 PM
Post #49

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

Yeah it is.. I didn't play it online for like four years though, single player is just that good.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Sep 30 2008, 09:25 PM
Post #50

QUOTE(turd burglar @ Sep 30 2008, 09:08 AM) [snapback]1466853[/snapback]
do you need to collect water drops or is there other forms of a point system??

Actually I think the score bubbles are the only points you can get, but there are some crazy-awesome ways to get them. There are score multipliers from picking them up rapidly. It won't bother once you get playing, trust me. Plus if you want a lot of score bubbles in a level, there are a lot of user-created levels that sometimes even have basically a wall of score bubbles shower on you hahaha.

QUOTE(turd burglar @ Sep 30 2008, 09:08 AM) [snapback]1466853[/snapback]
can you create a character that shows up in your level as a NPC?

Yeah. You can give ANYTHING and I mean anything a brain and commands. You can make it do whatever you want, move however you want, say whatever you want, ANYTHING!!!! You can make it any shape you want by trimming away as you've probably seen on Youtube.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Oct 1 2008, 12:48 AM
Post #51

Group Icon

Xplay is giving away beta keys. I signed up for the draw but won't get it because I'm Canadian. And according to my entry Im from Cambridge, Ohio.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Miami13
post Oct 1 2008, 01:26 AM
Post #52

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 911

I've tried on all the sites to get a beta but have yet to receive one...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Oct 1 2008, 02:24 AM
Post #53

Snitch

by tomorrow i should be downloading the LBP beta, how big is it by the way?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Oct 1 2008, 02:51 AM
Post #54

QUOTE(Kamahl @ Sep 30 2008, 07:24 PM) [snapback]1466944[/snapback]
by tomorrow i should be downloading the LBP beta, how big is it by the way?

If I recall, it's around 5-600 MB. I'll get back to you with the specific size.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 1 2008, 04:27 PM
Post #55

yea, this game seems cooler the more i talk about it and the more i see about it...

how big can you make your levels? has anyone made any super mario levels yet?

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Oct 1 2008, 05:00 PM
Post #56

Group Icon

QUOTE(turd burglar @ Oct 1 2008, 12:27 PM) [snapback]1467006[/snapback]
yea, this game seems cooler the more i talk about it and the more i see about it...

how big can you make your levels? has anyone made any super mario levels yet?

Probably. Mario is going to be the first level everyone maEks. Wayta think inside the b0x!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Oct 1 2008, 09:09 PM
Post #57

Snitch

amazing level

[youtube]Yd2fXaqtZMM[/youtube]

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Oct 1 2008, 09:24 PM
Post #58

QUOTE(turd burglar @ Oct 1 2008, 09:27 AM) [snapback]1467006[/snapback]
how big can you make your levels?

When you're creating, there's a thermometer that fills up as you fill up more space. I've seen the huuuuuuugest levels and the thermometer isn't even close to full. Also, playing online I've come across levels that can even take up to 10 minutes. There's just infinite possibilities.
QUOTE(turd burglar @ Oct 1 2008, 09:27 AM) [snapback]1467006[/snapback]
has anyone made any super mario levels yet?

Oooooooh yeah. There's a ton of them. There'll be even more when people get the game. They'll have to make a Super Mario section :/
Not saying they're bad, though!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Miami13
post Oct 2 2008, 02:14 AM
Post #59

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 911

WOOOOOOO!!!! Downloading the beta now, got my code for getting the 1UP question correct.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 2 2008, 03:14 PM
Post #60

can you shoot weapons and kill people? or is it too kid friendly for killing?

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 11:19 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4