Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm not dead.
Skinny†
post Nov 19 2009, 03:08 AM
Post #41

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,184

QUOTE (QD-O @ Nov 18 2009, 01:21 PM) *
Fucking US health care worrying about a 100k hospital bill. Jesus christ.
QUOTE (Generic Nazi Soldier @ Nov 19 2009, 09:14 AM) *
That truck driver is gonna be shitting himself with a huge ass bill. Bet he wishes you did get free healthcare...

QUOTE (QDuffMan @ Nov 18 2009, 11:06 PM) *
Says a lot about the American healthcare system though.

Let's not get into this again...

--------------------
=D
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Nov 19 2009, 05:40 AM
Post #42

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Good to hear you're better. You should pursue the driver for at least a negotiated settlement of $50,000+

Would be nice to have.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Nov 19 2009, 11:38 AM
Post #43

And in case no one else noticed, that stuff about the law suit was obviously satire.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Nov 19 2009, 04:53 PM
Post #44

Poshboy...

Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

QUOTE (punxtr @ Nov 19 2009, 05:40 AM) *
Good to hear you're better. You should pursue the driver for at least a negotiated settlement of $50,000+

Would be nice to have.

Yea, good idea. Get a injury lawyer (or whatever their called) and use your inabilty to walk as evidence.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Nov 19 2009, 05:16 PM
Post #45

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

How bad is the break in your leg? Clean break, multiple fractures.....what?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Nov 19 2009, 07:53 PM
Post #46

Goon
Group Icon

QUOTE (‹berPimpGendoIkari @ Nov 19 2009, 06:38 AM) *
And in case no one else noticed, that stuff about the law suit was obviously satire.

I really doubt it. Shit is serious, doggy dog. Reaching a settlement could be relatively smooth.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Nov 19 2009, 08:03 PM
Post #47

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

I think he died again, he hasn't been seen in a day. I'm worried.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post Nov 20 2009, 01:04 AM
Post #48

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,717

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Nov 17 2009, 11:27 PM) *
Hey guys, I'm not dead. *duh*

I've been in the hospital for about a month. A truck side swiped me and one of my freinds while we were driving back to my house from getting some subs from "Firehouse Subs." Me and one of me freinds were heading toward my house on the 20th of october, two blocks away from our house going about 25 miles per hour when a truck that had a huge as stop sign decided to ignore it and plowed into us.

I was in the passenger side which was the same side as where the truck hit us on so I was the only one unfortunate enough to be injured. I ended up with a broken leg and one broken rib as well as a couple of bruised ribs.. They were going to let me out a little more than a week after the accident but i guess that either before i got to the hospital or once i had gotten into the hospital i got sick with phneumonia which they were afraid that because of the condition of my ribs would get worse, so they kept me longer.

It was a good thing i guess because it did get worse... i was feeling pretty good all things considered that sunday they told me i was gonna have to stay longer but the next day i felt like crap and basically got a high fever and they had to give me liquids intravenously for about a week... it was worse pain than the leg was...

Anyway, so i can't really sit at a computer desk too comfortably but they said i might be able to get the cast off in a month and half... thats a long time so hopefully it will be sooner because i can't work or do anything.. I had already bought a ski pass to snowshoe but I doubt i'll be using it ... maybe i can explain my situation and they will refund it... but i doubt it. Good news is that my ribs are healed now and the phnuemonia is gone.. and because i was high risk for swine flu they gave me the vaccine... i guess thats good news idk XD.png.

The police came.. but basically the guy wasn't drunk and he wasn't speeding so all they are going to do is charge him the reckless driving and a couple other traffic violations related to running the stop sign... but, i'm going to sue him/his insurance because i don't have medical ensureance and i'm not really sure how good my friends car insurance is.. I don't know how much money he has but he better have a lot... hopefully he has a house or something worth money... I havn't gotten the bill yet but i'm expecting it to be as much as 80k-100k..

Anyway just wanted to check in and tell everyone what happened...

GTFO

Really though, the resemblance to Stan Petrov's infamous bus crash is uncanny
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Nov 20 2009, 03:42 AM
Post #49

QUOTE (punxtr @ Nov 20 2009, 06:53 AM) *

I really doubt it. Shit is serious, doggy dog. Reaching a settlement could be relatively smooth.

QD has medical insurance....

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Nov 20 2009, 04:14 AM
Post #50

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE (‹berPimpGendoIkari @ Nov 19 2009, 10:42 PM) *

*does not have

... but, i'm going to sue him/his insurance because i don't have medical ensureance and i'm not really sure how good my friends car insurance is..

atrocious spelling aside.

This post has been edited by TreeFitty: Nov 20 2009, 04:15 AM

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Nov 20 2009, 07:50 AM
Post #51

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 20 2009, 03:14 PM) *

*does not have

... but, i'm going to sue him/his insurance because i don't have medical ensureance and i'm not really sure how good my friends car insurance is..

OMG, did you even read the conversation? It was satire about how willing people are to sue, and there was probably something esoteric about health care. punxtr said it wasn't, I said it was because QD actually does have medical coverage. And why do you think he only spells insurance wrong ONCE in that paragraph where he spells it correctly at least three other times? To make the people he's parodying seem les intelligent, duh. What's more, you'd have to be a real fucking idiot to think that selfish sounding monologue about taking someone's house off him was serious. And finally, he DOES have medical insurance

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Nov 20 2009, 08:32 AM
Post #52

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

God you are easy to troll. happy.gif

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Nov 20 2009, 12:22 PM
Post #53

Nice save, dude ^.^

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Nov 20 2009, 11:32 PM
Post #54

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 19 2009, 05:16 PM) *
How bad is the break in your leg? Clean break, multiple fractures.....what?

it was a fracture, it didn't break completely...

QUOTE (‹berPimpGendoIkari @ Nov 20 2009, 07:50 AM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 20 2009, 03:14 PM) *

*does not have

OMG, did you even read the conversation? It was satire about how willing people are to sue, and there was probably something esoteric about health care. punxtr said it wasn't, I said it was because QD actually does have medical coverage. And why do you think he only spells insurance wrong ONCE in that paragraph where he spells it correctly at least three other times? To make the people he's parodying seem les intelligent, duh. What's more, you'd have to be a real fucking idiot to think that selfish sounding monologue about taking someone's house off him was serious. And finally, he DOES have medical insurance

hmm. That would be fucking awesome and pretty clever if true, but i don't have any medical insurance. Also, if all he has is his house and thats all that will pay the bills i got to pay, It's not selfish to NOT want to LOOSE my house, which i'm sure the hospital will go after if i don't pay.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Nov 21 2009, 03:05 AM
Post #55

Goon
Group Icon

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Nov 20 2009, 06:32 PM) *
hmm. That would be fucking awesome and pretty clever if true, but i don't have any medical insurance. Also, if all he has is his house and thats all that will pay the bills i got to pay, It's not selfish to NOT want to LOOSE my house, which i'm sure the hospital will go after if i don't pay.

Thankyou for clearing that up Q. I hope you don't lose your roof.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
new major on the...
post Nov 21 2009, 03:11 AM
Post #56

Pickpocket

Member No.: 34,134
PSN Name: ARCHmajor

lol too bad it didn't happen in Texas cause otherwise you could've just called Jim Adler "The Texas Hammer" to iron out any problems for a settlement.
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Nov 21 2009, 08:18 AM
Post #57

Poshboy...

Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

QUOTE (new major on the block @ Nov 21 2009, 03:11 AM) *
lol too bad it didn't happen in Texas cause otherwise you could've just called Jim Adler "The Texas Hammer" to iron out any problems for a settlement.

American adverts look so weird to me. Still, I guess it works.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Nov 21 2009, 08:24 AM
Post #58

I own my own business so i have to pay for health insurance... it costs me around 150/mo

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Nov 21 2009, 01:14 PM
Post #59

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

things change...

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Nov 21 2009, 05:42 PM
Post #60

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Really glad you're back, QD. I was pretty sad when I thought you were dead. Good luck sueing that bastard.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 11:13 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4