Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GTA San Andreas error or?
GrandAUTOIV
post Aug 8 2008, 02:06 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 42,428

HI, I have a problem... I am with the misions in Las Venturas. I`ve done the Madd Dog mision and I haven`t recive any call for ``Saint Mark's Bistro``... Is there any thing to do or somenthing?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Weasel
post Aug 8 2008, 03:29 PM
Post #2

Snitch

Group: Validating
Member No.: 24,529

Just to be sure, You have completed ALL the missions at the Verdant Meadows Airfield.

Other than that spend time Walking around, calls don't come through while driving.

--------------------
************* Game Hints *************
Don't go Mission to Mission. Spend time just looking around, behind walls/bushes, on roofs, under bridges. Explore the Car park buildings and anyother building you can enter...
Do the Gang Tags, Photo's, Horseshes as soon as you can.
NO Cheats -- NO Mods
Achievements

+Quote Post
GrandAUTOIV
post Aug 9 2008, 06:41 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

No I am stuck at the Stowaway mission... that with the bike. The plane it`s too fast... I just can`t reach it. I`ve tried the mission like 30 times and non even close to the plane....
Achievements

+Quote Post
Weasel
post Aug 9 2008, 02:09 PM
Post #4

Snitch

Group: Validating
Member No.: 24,529

StowAway:
Start by holding down the accelerator button. Just drive straight, donít shoot at anybody. The barrels come off in groups of three with a space in between. Before the third set you must head for the ramp. thereís a whole bunch of fancy button pushing to allegedly make the bike go faster, but I've never used more than just heading for it.

Now another way that was revealed was to get the Mini-Gun (found on the SF side railroad bridge pillar) and blast the Plane until it blows up. then make your way on board and the glitch will continue the mission from there. apparently the plane may disappear but it is still there invisible. allegedly you can even go do other things and invisible plane will for you to complete the mission. A true Glitch.

How's your skill with a knife, sword, or shovel once you get on board?

--------------------
************* Game Hints *************
Don't go Mission to Mission. Spend time just looking around, behind walls/bushes, on roofs, under bridges. Explore the Car park buildings and anyother building you can enter...
Do the Gang Tags, Photo's, Horseshes as soon as you can.
NO Cheats -- NO Mods
Achievements

+Quote Post
GrandAUTOIV
post Aug 9 2008, 05:41 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

FInaly I`ve did the mission but not with the up arrow key. In the advanced display options I`ve turn off the frame limiter and lower the draw distance. After this, the mission was no problem
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 08:27 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4