post Sep 23 2009, 08:06 PM
Post #41

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

lol, OK i need to find a way to bottle up the luck i've been having lately... N4G was giving away a hundred beta codes to the first ones to upload a picture of themselves with a sony product of some sort... the light clicked on for me...

i got one!! i posted it immediately, i was probably #98 out of a hundred but nonetheless, i have an EXTRA BETA CODE!! the problem is, i don't know who to give it to... dupzor, analog, D-O, conquested, others? how shall i decide the fate of one lucky bastard laugh.gif... contest?

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Sep 23 2009, 08:09 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Sep 23 2009, 08:28 PM
Post #42

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Ask for sex.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 23 2009, 08:38 PM
Post #43

ahh, but then i'd have to give everyone a beta sad.gif...

i seriously don't know how i'm going to do this... i might just take names and draw them randomly from a hat... yea... yea, i think that's the plan since i can't think of any cool contest... i guess i'm just not cool enough... so, you have until thursday @ 5:00 pm EST to reply in this thread with your request... once 5:00 passes, i will randomly draw one of your names and send you the BETA code via PM shortly after...

and go...

EDIT: sorry but, to keep from someone randomly joining up just to get in on this, i am restricting this to the people who are regulars here... basically, anyone who was a part of the old forums and made the switch here is eligible... if you just joined today, fuck off laugh.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Sep 23 2009, 08:58 PM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 23 2009, 09:08 PM
Post #44

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I only just saw!. This is what i posted
I i think i deserve a MAG beta code because i love FPS games, and always have done. I would love to play one on such a large scale, 256 players seems unbelievable, so i want to see it for myself. I will rip the game to pieces to help make the game as solid as possible for its launch. Plus i want to see what game modes you have going on in there, and just to experience this game first hand.

Fingers Crossed!

Maybe too desperate...? lol

P.S Bones, i'll have the code biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Sep 23 2009, 09:09 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 23 2009, 09:11 PM
Post #45

where did you post that? or are you trying to convince me to choose you? laugh.gif...

CURRENT ENTRIES:
- DuPzOr

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Sep 23 2009, 09:11 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 23 2009, 09:14 PM
Post #46

Still Standing
Group Icon

Here!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 23 2009, 09:19 PM
Post #47

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 23 2009, 05:14 PM) *
Here!

good effort but, it still only counts as one entry laugh.gif... i was thinking of just putting your name and analog's in a hat but, i thought i'd be fair to all iGTA posters and give them a chance too biggrin.gif... lol, chances are it probably will just be the two of you though... no one else has really been in here discussing it...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Sep 23 2009, 09:24 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Sep 24 2009, 12:20 AM
Post #48

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

OMG! ME!!! MEEE!!! I HAVE NO KIDS!

smile.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 24 2009, 03:17 AM
Post #49

QUOTE (Oh Dear God! GOOBER! @ Sep 23 2009, 08:20 PM) *
OMG! ME!!! MEEE!!! I HAVE NO KIDS!

smile.gif

no way, i could of swore this was your kid:

CURRENT ENTRIES:
- DuPzOr
- Oh Dear God! GOOBER!

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Sep 24 2009, 12:11 PM
Post #50

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Member No.: 262

I'm setting it to download right now. I have my PS3 set to turn off in 5 hours. which is plenty of time. (I calculated that at this rate the download should only take like 3 hours).
I'm hoping I can come home and start playing later today smile.gif

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Sep 24 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #51

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

I think there is too much going on, and no explanations.
I got pretty bored playing at some point so i stopped.
The least they could have done is opened the Training missions.
This sorta reminds me of Warhawk, which was boring at first too, but once you understand things you know how to get into the action and you actually care about the objectives, and you are actually enjoying the game play.
I think after playing MAG for a few hours and knowing the ins-and-outs, it will actually be fun, because my initial response is to just be put off of it.

but, apart from that, i think the guns feel right and pretty accurate, and there's no lag, there was a few pop up issues as i was running around, and there's no knife animation (yet). I just wish i knew what was going more, or have some things explained. playing TDM when you're supposed to be doing objectives isn't that fun or interesting sometimes.

This post has been edited by ENVi3: Sep 24 2009, 07:59 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 24 2009, 08:42 PM
Post #52

yea, they change the game modes everyday... the first night i played there was two modes to play that were pretty fun... then on tuesday night, there was only one to choose from, and i didn't particularly like that mode... it was something like 8 objectives (A-I) to claim and hold... it was way too chaotic for me... i apparently was playing on a really good team that had a ton of kills with not many deaths... and then there was me at the bottom of the team with 5 kills and 37 deaths laugh.gif...

yea, i didn't like that mode sad.gif... but i'm with you though, it puts me off sometimes but, looking at the overall scope of the game, i think it's going to be a winner for PS3 owners biggrin.gif...

----------------

BETA CODE GIVEAWAY TIME!!

i did a best-of-three coin flip to determine the winner... basically, the first with two tallies, wins... the coin i'm using is a 2007 nickel (as if that really matters, lol)... and now to the results...

- heads: dupzor
- tails: analog

toss 1: heads...
toss 2: tails...
toss 3: HEADS!!

and the winner is DuPzOr!!

check your personal messages as i will be sending you the code as soon as i post this message... and hey, i'm sure we'll team up a couple of times to see what that's all about biggrin.gif... we're on almost opposite time-zones but, we'll still hook up one of these days... i hope the server schedule isn't a problem for you since, it's set for american time-zones, which means you'll have to access the US store in order to download as well... should be good times though, and i hope you have fun too... i'll stay on the lookout for more beta code giveaways... and analog, i hope you win that other raffle i had you enter biggrin.gif... but don't worry because, the next BETA code i get my hands on, will be your beta code biggrin.gif...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 24 2009, 09:03 PM
Post #53

Still Standing
Group Icon

Yay! Thanks dude. I wonder if we can play it online together? is there an invite friend option?
I'm downloading it now btw!

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Sep 24 2009, 09:16 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 24 2009, 09:25 PM
Post #54

cool, at least the code works biggrin.gif...

there's a clan mode option... i am guessing that we can register a clan and we'll always be party'd up together or something... still not sure how it's going to work though... have fun man! i won't be playing tonight if the goddamn PS store ever updates... i'm playing fallout 3 DLC tonight!! biggrin.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Sep 24 2009, 09:29 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Sep 24 2009, 10:22 PM
Post #55

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Missed the code. Fuck.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Sep 25 2009, 12:36 AM
Post #56

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Bitch mothafuckin' asshole.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 25 2009, 02:14 AM
Post #57

QUOTE (Oh Dear God! GOOBER! @ Sep 24 2009, 08:36 PM) *
Bitch mothafuckin' asshole.

maybe i should of used something other than a nickel for your sake... perhaps a penny or a dime?? laugh.gif...
QUOTE (Suryc Yelim @ Sep 24 2009, 06:22 PM) *
Missed the code. Fuck.

yea, i left it open for one day in hopes that a few of ya would be interested... i wanted to reward the iGTA wanderers... but all i got was analog and dup (like i guessed laugh.gif)... maybe if i left it open for one more day but, i wanted someone to enjoy it right away because, i am not sure but, i think the servers are down on the weekends...

-------------------

i'll still be on the lookout for more beta codes in the meantime, as should anyone interested in playing... i mean, i found two from various websites that were sent a 100 gifts each from sony... i got a feeling that every couple of weeks or so, they're gonna want more dummies to fill up the servers... lol, i think the game is decent so far and might be fun with friends yet, i'm hunting for beta codes like i'm gonna win something laugh.gif...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 25 2009, 07:58 PM
Post #58

Still Standing
Group Icon

I got an error when i installed a patch in-game... It turned to corrupt data, so I'm gonna have to re-DL it and then try again.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Sep 25 2009, 08:11 PM
Post #59

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

btw, i play as SVER
but i was also considering to play as Raven.
I might have to try them all out while i am still in the beta. I would prefer if they gave a little more info for each faction.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 25 2009, 08:13 PM
Post #60

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 25 2009, 03:58 PM) *
I got an error when i installed a patch in-game... It turned to corrupt data, so I'm gonna have to re-DL it and then try again.

wow, that sucks... never heard that that one before...

EDIT: i play as the other one... the americans from alaska...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Sep 25 2009, 08:13 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 12:04 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4