IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Nikki Catsouras Internet Car Crash Photos Controversy, Brains on Page 3 - Closed
PabloHoneyOle
post May 27 2009, 01:22 PM
Post #61

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

I'm just going to post the brains picture and lock this topic.

Please proceed with your closing arguments.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post May 27 2009, 02:52 PM
Post #62

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,184

QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ May 27 2009, 10:08 PM) [snapback]1504746[/snapback]
Whoa thar! I never said i had better things to do than argue about an argument, actually, its quite the contrary.

"Your not important enough, and this topic isn't particularly important enough, to deserve a long thesis about why I dissagree with your opinion, because opinions are like assholes, everyone has one." And yet it seems to be important enough to deserve a novel explaining that you disagree with his opinion, including every other detail, except why you disagree.

You're above arguing something, but have all the time in the world to discuss whether or not you two were arguing, wat

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ May 27 2009, 11:22 PM) [snapback]1504764[/snapback]
Please proceed with your closing arguments.

Very well: marney is my bitch and gets anal every hour of the day.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post May 27 2009, 08:31 PM
Post #63

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

I'm satisfied with my last statement to Q. Whatever Q said later was a rehash that he simply doesn't care about her death and doesn't believe that people must need to see the consequences to learn a lesson--something which I did not even fully agree with myself, if you bothered reading--and that he doesn't care enough to explain how he should be able to not care or explain himself beyond simply having an opinion.

Q, you posted in Political, you brought this upon yourself. I haven't used any airy language that I know of, I haven't taken a language and composition class since junior year of high school... I used my words to cnvey a certain meaning as what I was trying to explain is somewhat difficult. Whatever.

Marney1 is my bitch too, Skinny. And you got it wrong. He gets it in the ear every minute of the hour of 5 days out of the week ... 5 is enough.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 27 2009, 08:56 PM
Post #64

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

Don't snort coke and then steal your dad's porsche.

Thread closed.
Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2014 - 08:08 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4