[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

*twiddles thumbs*

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 23 2010, 01:41 AM
Post #3

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

OK so what was the fuck up with the time in Match V?
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 23 2010, 01:43 AM
Post #4

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

We changed our clocks already. All will be fine for the next round.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Mar 23 2010, 02:57 PM
Post #5

Hustler

Group: Staff
Member No.: 2,374
PSN Name: jamievxr

ps3 or 360 ?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Mar 23 2010, 04:25 PM
Post #6

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

PS3. If you're on 360, it'll just be you and Stoic.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 23 2010, 04:50 PM
Post #7

doesn't play well with others...

Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i'll make the announcement of the next location in the coming days... stay tuned for more information...

also, where's my gold account at? mad.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Mar 23 2010, 04:57 PM
Post #8

LFC

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

im in as usual, dependant on a couple of factors as usual.

1. my internet, arghh
2. if the ps3 properly kicks the bucket and any decision that sony make sad.gif

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Mar 23 2010, 06:28 PM
Post #9

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

Last match was terrible, I tried inviting El-Nino about 30 times. Me and GLC bet on how long he'd stay connected, I said 10 minutes, he recknoned 20 at max. So it was funny yet also bloody annoying when he lasted all of 0 seconds

And our clocks go forward this weekend so we should be back to normal.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 23 2010, 06:30 PM
Post #10

i'm leaning more towards algonquin with blips in hopes that about 8 or more people play... if the amount of people playing turns out to be around 4 then, i'll have to change it to something smaller, like the prison or something...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Mar 23 2010, 06:34 PM
Post #11

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 23 2010, 06:30 PM) *
i'm leaning more towards algonquin with blips in hopes that about 8 or more people play... if the amount of people playing turns out to be around 4 then, i'll have to change it to something smaller, like the prison or something...

It would help if Marney didn't auto-confirm people and add them to the list before they've posted. I think we've done most of the smaller locations now, prison, colony island and airport (although that's fairly large) are the only ones left.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 23 2010, 06:49 PM
Post #12

i'm thinking of making the executive decision when we're in the lobby... if there's enough of us, i'll go ahead with algonquin... if only a few of us showed up, i'll change it to something smaller... even the docks were too big for the 4 of us...

would this be fine with the ones in charge? i'd hate to play in algonquin if there's just a few of us... the city locations are built for numerous encounters... and even having blips turned on for algonquin still isn't enough if there's just a few of us...

also, i was thinking of making blips "near" instead of on at all times... when your near someone else, they show up on the radar... also, making traffic and peds medium instead of low... a little more traffic couldn't hurt biggrin.gif...

anyone else have any suggestions to discuss?? we've done enough of these now that the ideas are starting to run thin...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Mar 23 2010, 07:03 PM
Post #13

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 23 2010, 06:49 PM) *
i'm thinking of making the executive decision when we're in the lobby... if there's enough of us, i'll go ahead with algonquin... if only a few of us showed up, i'll change it to something smaller... even the docks were too big for the 4 of us...

would this be fine with the ones in charge? i'd hate to play in algonquin if there's just a few of us... the city locations are built for numerous encounters... and even having blips turned on for algonquin still isn't enough if there's just a few of us...

also, i was thinking of making blips "near" instead of on at all times... when your near someone else, they show up on the radar... also, making traffic and peds medium instead of low... a little more traffic couldn't hurt biggrin.gif...

anyone else have any suggestions to discuss?? we've done enough of these now that the ideas are starting to run thin...

I'd say it should be ok to change the settings on the night, you're the winner after all. Near blips would be ok in a small area, but not in Algonquin. I had the idea of setting voice chat to near too, to make it more tactical... not that I have a headset.

Oh and where's your crown?

This post has been edited by ViceMan: Mar 23 2010, 07:03 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 23 2010, 08:08 PM
Post #14

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

If it ends up being Algonquin I'd say blips "far" so you have an idea where people are spread out. Then when you are within range they disappear and the sneakiness begins. ph34r.gif

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Mar 23 2010, 08:50 PM
Post #15

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

The last game was really quite. It felt eerie. ph34r.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Mar 23 2010, 09:26 PM
Post #16

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Mar 23 2010, 08:50 PM) *
The last game was really quite. It felt eerie. ph34r.gif

It was quiet until Bones came along in his big rig with horns blaring. He sped right past me, I put one shot in his windscreen but left it at that to give him a chance, but then he came back and did a suicide dive out of the cab and rolled in front of me, I considered not killing him, but I thought he'd just kill me, so I got him first.

(And he still doesn't have gold. Where's FreeTitty?)

This post has been edited by ViceMan: Mar 23 2010, 09:27 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 23 2010, 09:30 PM
Post #17

Godfather
Group Icon

The winner has the final say when it comes to setting up the game so if only a few turn up and we're supposed to in say - Bohan, then it's only sensible to look for a smaller area like the prison or Happiness Island etc. I've got no problem with sensible rules.

As soon as an admin is online bOnEs can get his upgrade.

This post has been edited by marney1: Mar 23 2010, 09:33 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 23 2010, 09:55 PM
Post #18

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 23 2010, 05:26 PM) *

dry.gif

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 22 2010, 11:15 PM) *
an admin needs to change your member group.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Mar 23 2010, 10:00 PM
Post #19

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 23 2010, 09:55 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 23 2010, 05:26 PM) *

dry.gif

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 22 2010, 11:15 PM) *
an admin needs to change your member group.

WHERE'S FREETITTY DAMMIT?!

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 24 2010, 12:30 AM
Post #20

Godfather
Group Icon

Psy has been informed of bOnEs' win.
Achievements

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 04:50 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4