IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lost One Of The Girlfriends And Wanted Her Back?
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Sep 2 2008, 11:48 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,125

Lost one of the girlfriends and wanted her back? Some of you might have already figured this out. If you lose, Alex, Kiki or Carmen and you regret it, you can get them back. Carmen is pointless because her reward is pointless. She doesn't top-up your health when you use the reward, she palms you off with stupid talk as dumb as somebody telling you fire burns. Anyway, if you lose a girlfriend, go to an internet cafe and search for her again. If you can't find her straight away, it might be because in reality, her AD was removed where she was getting over a relationship. Try later and you'll find her. You can select her and date her again the way you did the first time. The only thing is, they don't know each other during the second go as if their memories were erased. I know it's because of the game's program but I wish Rockstar put something in the program where they remember each other and mention about giving things another go. I got Kiki back.

I don't know why I lost her. I went to take her out on a date and we got in the back of a taxi and I pressed the wrong button. Instead of skipping the journey I got back out of the taxi and a message in red said I scared Kiki and the date was over. The video clip afterwards shown Kiki telling Niko to call her later. I tried many times and all I got was Kiki's voice mail greeting and later I got a text message from her where she said the dating was over and her name was erased from the phonebook. How the hell can Niko have scared her by getting straight out of the taxi? Why did she tell him to call her later all the time she knew she would ignore and dump him? Another GTA 4 glitch? GTA 4 is the one and only GTA game with the most glitches and just think, we had to wait another six extra months for this game and Rockstar still never irioned out all the glitches.

Anyway, if any of you lose a girlfriend, do what I did to get her back. Kiki is the best because her reward comes well in handy to lose three wanted stars is your car is about to crap out with no others about to jack or break into and if you have no armour and low health. I don't know if this idea works if you dump a girlfriend because I never dumped any.

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Sep 3 2008, 12:53 PM
Post #2

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Sep 2 2008, 07:48 PM) [snapback]1462567[/snapback]
Lost one of the girlfriends and wanted her back? Some of you might have already figured this out. If you lose, Alex, Kiki or Carmen and you regret it, you can get them back. Carmen is pointless because her reward is pointless. She doesn't top-up your health when you use the reward, she palms you off with stupid talk as dumb as somebody telling you fire burns. Anyway, if you lose a girlfriend, go to an internet cafe and search for her again. If you can't find her straight away, it might be because in reality, her AD was removed where she was getting over a relationship. Try later and you'll find her. You can select her and date her again the way you did the first time. The only thing is, they don't know each other during the second go as if their memories were erased. I know it's because of the game's program but I wish Rockstar put something in the program where they remember each other and mention about giving things another go. I got Kiki back.

I don't know why I lost her. I went to take her out on a date and we got in the back of a taxi and I pressed the wrong button. Instead of skipping the journey I got back out of the taxi and a message in red said I scared Kiki and the date was over. The video clip afterwards shown Kiki telling Niko to call her later. I tried many times and all I got was Kiki's voice mail greeting and later I got a text message from her where she said the dating was over and her name was erased from the phonebook. How the hell can Niko have scared her by getting straight out of the taxi? Why did she tell him to call her later all the time she knew she would ignore and dump him? Another GTA 4 glitch? GTA 4 is the one and only GTA game with the most glitches and just think, we had to wait another six extra months for this game and Rockstar still never irioned out all the glitches.

Anyway, if any of you lose a girlfriend, do what I did to get her back. Kiki is the best because her reward comes well in handy to lose three wanted stars is your car is about to crap out with no others about to jack or break into and if you have no armour and low health. I don't know if this idea works if you dump a girlfriend because I never dumped any.

Extremely Long Post Summary: The game allows you to "redate" any lost girlfriends after a couple of ingame days; they never mention any prior breakups. Dumb bitches. I guess it IS just a videogame after all.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Sep 3 2008, 01:01 PM
Post #3

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Sep 3 2008, 12:48 AM) [snapback]1462567[/snapback]
Carmen is pointless because her reward is pointless. She doesn't top-up your health when you use the reward, she palms you off with stupid talk as dumb as somebody telling you fire burns.

Actually Carmen's ability only works when your health meter is in the red, at least, that's the only time it's worked for me.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Sep 3 2008, 11:53 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 42,125

Long post? I was giving details. You didn't have to quote the entire post of mine if you thought it was too long. You could have use Quick Reply because seeing that I created the thread and my post of course was the first, it's obvious who you replied to. You just cluttered things.

Are you the same one that keep quoting this is only a video game? I do know that. I was giving advice to others encase they lost a girlfriend with a big regret and seeing that Kiki is the most useful, some might want her back. It appears you replied with a sarcasm. Are you going to keep telling me this is a video game in every post I send when I know it's a video game.

QUOTE(ViceMan @ Sep 3 2008, 02:01 PM) [snapback]1462629[/snapback]
Carmen is pointless because her reward is pointless. She doesn't top-up your health when you use the reward, she palms you off with stupid talk as dumb as somebody telling you fire burns.

Actually Carmen's ability only works when your health meter is in the red, at least, that's the only time it's worked for me.

Thanks for the info. I never tried her reward when I was in the red. What you said explains things. I wish the health and armour would go down slower after passing the Vigilante missions. As you know, in the other GTA games, when we complete those missions, we get another 50% on the health and armour.

At the moment I can't date Carmen due to a glitch. Just put it this way, when I date Carmen, the yellow arrow never appears outside most places and when I try bowling that always has the arrow, most places disappear off the map and there's never a time to take her home and Niko is stuck with her. I never used to get this. I'm waiting for Rockstar to write back and explain. If they don't soon I'll phone them. I also believe GTA 4 is the only GTA game with the most glitches in it. The strange things I've witnessed are incredible, such as a cop sticking halfway out of the stairs when I was making my way to my safe house in Bohem. What was he doing in there in the first place? Another time Niko was stuck on a train. I won't give the whole list because it's long. Rockstar should have fully tested this game.

This post has been edited by WHERE_IS_MIANUS: Sep 3 2008, 11:41 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TrIgGeR HaPpY
post Sep 4 2008, 01:14 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 440

What you said just sounds like, " you can turn on the TV using a remote control, the tv can be turned off the the remote, but then you can turn it back on again using the remote" Basicially it just sounds dumb and useless.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Sep 4 2008, 01:19 PM
Post #6

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Sep 3 2008, 07:53 PM) [snapback]1462802[/snapback]
Long post? I was giving details. You didn't have to quote the entire post of mine if you thought it was too long. You could have use Quick Reply because seeing that I created the thread and my post of course was the first, it's obvious who you replied to. You just cluttered things.

Are you the same one that keep quoting this is only a video game? I do know that. I was giving advice to others encase they lost a girlfriend with a big regret and seeing that Kiki is the most useful, some might want her back. It appears you replied with a sarcasm. Are you going to keep telling me this is a video game in every post I send when I know it's a video game.

QUOTE(ViceMan @ Sep 3 2008, 02:01 PM) [snapback]1462629[/snapback]

Thanks for the info. I never tried her reward when I was in the red. What you said explains things. I wish the health and armour would go down slower after passing the Vigilante missions. As you know, in the other GTA games, when we complete those missions, we get another 50% on the health and armour.

At the moment I can't date Carmen due to a glitch. Just put it this way, when I date Carmen, the yellow arrow never appears outside most places and when I try bowling that always has the arrow, most places disappear off the map and there's never a time to take her home and Niko is stuck with her. I never used to get this. I'm waiting for Rockstar to write back and explain. If they don't soon I'll phone them. I also believe GTA 4 is the only GTA game with the most glitches in it. The strange things I've witnessed are incredible, such as a cop sticking halfway out of the stairs when I was making my way to my safe house in Bohem. What was he doing in there in the first place? Another time Niko was stuck on a train. I won't give the whole list because it's long. Rockstar should have fully tested this game.

No you're right, you're not a long poster. Your posts paint the picture with vivid details, drawn out descriptions of things people have encountered 100 times before but not cared enough to log an hour on the computer typing it all out.

I was only replying to your post to say that since it's a videogame, the characters cannot retain memories of everytime you made Niko fuck them, let alone HOW THEY BROKEUP; then be expected to recall those memories when ever you decide to use them for their bonuses. That would be saying that you don't like how the hot dog vendor doesn't remember that you like cheese and onions on your hot dog when you're replinishing your health. It's not a glitch, it's not R*'s fault or any kind of easter egg.

You sound like you expect this game to be perfect in every way. There will be errors. You're running a computer program on a small computer system which you control with your fingers using hand eye coordination. I know you say you know it's a video game, so act like it.

This post has been edited by Stoic Person Eater: Sep 4 2008, 01:19 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 07:34 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4