> Some Photography
ctlfreak
post Jun 3 2008, 05:46 AM
Post #21

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 671

QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Jun 2 2008, 07:25 PM) [snapback]1444226[/snapback]
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Jun 2 2008, 01:18 PM) [snapback]1444107[/snapback]
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ Jun 2 2008, 04:45 PM) [snapback]1444082[/snapback]
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Jun 2 2008, 12:14 PM) [snapback]1444008[/snapback]
Yes it is unoriginal, look up the definition of the word, then there is the fact people just think it looks cool and is easy to do, so they do, something good is something few can do and few can replicate.

The more I read that, the stupider it sounds. Just because it's easy to do, doesn't mean its not good. That would just be ridiculous. It looks brilliant, and I reckon 9/10 people would agree. Sure it might be an overused shot, but that doesn't mean it isn't beautiful.

But it isn't going to make you any money and therefore you will never be a proffesional photographer.

IF you where to put it in a sig to blend it in the background it can do the same thing as a c4d render. It would look nice. And theres a higher level of appreciation if he took the image himself rathar than google'ing. Google is much easier than taking it yourself.

Agreed. Its a nice photo, atleast you're trying to do something and for that I applaud you. You do need to work on your creativity in shots. The shallow DOF is nice but I think the picture could have been better at a slightly different angle, perhaps closer to the branch and showing whats around the branch on the leftmost side or the upper third if you were to rotate the shot 90 degrees clockwise

This post has been edited by ctlfreak: Jun 3 2008, 05:49 AM

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bouncing
post Jun 3 2008, 07:18 AM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,174

I like that the water one is red and sort of at an angle. Makes it sort of different.
Achievements

+Quote Post
JoelManiac
post Jun 3 2008, 08:51 AM
Post #23

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 36,253

QUOTE(psychÝ @ Jun 3 2008, 03:18 AM) [snapback]1444107[/snapback]
Yes it is unoriginal, look up the definition of the word, then there is the fact people just think it looks cool and is easy to do, so they do, something good is something few can do and few can replicate.

The more I read that, the stupider it sounds. Just because it's easy to do, doesn't mean its not good. That would just be ridiculous. It looks brilliant, and I reckon 9/10 people would agree. Sure it might be an overused shot, but that doesn't mean it isn't beautiful.

But it isn't going to make you any money and therefore you will never be a proffesional photographer.

The point in me taking that photo is not to sell it. Also what has water photography got to do with motorsport? And are you also saying someone that works for a magazine takes some shots one day and doesn't decide to sell them, does that make them not pro?

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Jun 3 2008, 06:46 AM) [snapback]1444154[/snapback]
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Jun 2 2008, 06:18 PM) [snapback]1444107[/snapback]

I don't see this going up on dA as a print, or anywhere else for that matter?

Don't know what you mean but know it's not going to go anywhere.

QUOTE(ctlfreak @ Jun 3 2008, 03:46 PM) [snapback]1444298[/snapback]
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Jun 2 2008, 07:25 PM) [snapback]1444226[/snapback]
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Jun 2 2008, 01:18 PM) [snapback]1444107[/snapback]

IF you where to put it in a sig to blend it in the background it can do the same thing as a c4d render. It would look nice. And theres a higher level of appreciation if he took the image himself rathar than google'ing. Google is much easier than taking it yourself.

No i did not google it. Why would I? If you look at the ones in Google you will also see they are alot better.
Agreed. Its a nice photo, atleast you're trying to do something and for that I applaud you. You do need to work on your creativity in shots. The shallow DOF is nice but I think the picture could have been better at a slightly different angle, perhaps closer to the branch and showing whats around the branch on the leftmost side or the upper third if you were to rotate the shot 90 degrees clockwise

Thanks for the C&C.

QUOTE(bouncing @ Jun 3 2008, 05:18 PM) [snapback]1444313[/snapback]
I like that the water one is red and sort of at an angle. Makes it sort of different.

Thanks.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
braveheartofg
post Jul 16 2008, 06:09 PM
Post #24

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,660

Yeh, trying to find a digital SLR cheap is nigh impossible dry.gif

--------------------
They're both under the limit-I just checked!
  1. ...
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. just wanted to get to four!!! can't wait
xbox is shite

and thats why you have an XBL username?

Your signature is too big. The maximum size is 550 by 250 pixels. Your old one was 600 x 332.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Un-Amurikan Bast...
post Jul 17 2008, 05:59 AM
Post #25

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 17,310

Those are some good shots. I like the bee. I'm a whore for nice photography biggrin.gif

--------------------

QUOTE(Styx)
Dancin' on a landmine baby one leg left, I can still crawl and I'm not dead yet. You better get a bigger gun, I'm not dead yet.

QUOTE(K. M. Munshi)
Have a scripture to recite, but make your own path.

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jul 17 2008, 06:25 AM
Post #26

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Unbelievable! Amazing photos, my friend. I have a shit camera. Good photos, shitty quality. You're definitely going to make it in the photo business.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Executioner
post Sep 2 2008, 02:03 PM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 30,475

All of your photographs are good.

I loved the bee photograph.

Keep up the good work, you might become a pro photographer maybe? wink.gif

--------------------

I Hate You!
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 11:20 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4