Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fighting
coreyko_2003
post May 31 2010, 04:59 AM
Post #1

iHate

Group: Members
Member No.: 368

In RDR, how the hell do you win a fight? By that, I mean a fight where you DONT wind up giving someone a lead diet? I ask this because no matter how many times I hit the guy, or kick the shit out of him on the ground, he just never stays down.....

--------------------
You, Corey, live in the Matrix.
Its funny.........but its sad, cuz its true...
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Assassin
post May 31 2010, 07:37 AM
Post #2

Litterer

Member No.: 58,370
XBL Gamertag: Trakare

QUOTE (KoreyKo @ May 31 2010, 03:29 PM) *
In RDR, how the hell do you win a fight? By that, I mean a fight where you DONT wind up giving someone a lead diet? I ask this because no matter how many times I hit the guy, or kick the shit out of him on the ground, he just never stays down.....

I'm pretty sure that after a while some people will walk off holding their gut but if it's a gang member then they
might pull out a gun and blast your brains out.
I guess it depends on the person.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jun 1 2010, 12:09 PM
Post #3

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

Yeah, everyone in the saloons that I fight has pulled a gun on me after a few knuckle sandwiches, except the piano player.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Jun 1 2010, 04:41 PM
Post #4

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

I got into a fist fight in a small Mexican town's saloon last night. Everybody in the building, which was roughly seven people, were all standing around me. I knocked a few out in the saloon then took the fight outside, where more joined. Here was this gringo in a pancho down in mexico with about nine mexicans around him wanting to kick his ass. I fought them all for a good twenty minutes. One guy stopped and started drinking tequila. Eventually others gave up until there were five.
The guy I started the fight with and his two buddies, along with two other mexicans.

It ended like this.

Two guys walk off, that leaves three.
One guy comes in, but instead of a fist, he pointing a gun at me. Not shooting, just pointing.
I jerk out my knife give him a good old stab. He drops to the floor and I grab his gun before anyone else can.
The guy I started the fight with a skinny, long haired mexican dressed like antonio banderas from Desperado gets knocked out by me again. Stands up and pulls a winchester out of his ass, so I stab him, one of his buddies pulls out a gun, so I pull out my schofield put it in his gut and pull the trigger.
The other one runs away.
I return to the bar and drink.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jun 1 2010, 11:44 PM
Post #5

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

That was awfully dramatic.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Jun 2 2010, 01:46 AM
Post #6

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

Well I didn't wanna tell it boring manner.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 01:31 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4