> 14 year old girl stabbed
Iced Coke
post Jan 13 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #21

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 31,916

She means she's pissed someone she knows and likes is disagreeing with her. or something, fuck knows. She is a woman after all.

--------------------
Insert witty comment here.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bong Hitter
post Jan 29 2008, 01:11 PM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,285

world is a hard place to live.. thats why im floating up in the clouds.

--------------------

Take a huge hit dat my eyes startt0 cry.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Ruger_*
post Jan 31 2008, 10:30 PM
Post #23

Guests

That's not really that disturbing. It's sad but I believe you are overreacting.

Here, people have no regard for human life. It's not really like manhunt type killings but there were like 15 murders in one week last year... this one guy killed 5 teenagers over a drug deal... the main city and the metro area cities are at war right now... a stabbing of a 14 year old girl wouldn't make the newspaper.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Feb 1 2008, 10:22 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 38,184

Are some off you saying that because it happens all the time that it isn't disturbing?

By this logic; surprise sex and torture are not disturbing. So if they're not what is?

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Don Leone
post Feb 7 2008, 04:19 PM
Post #25

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,379

QUOTE(Kamahl @ Jan 5 2008, 10:34 AM) [snapback]1384446[/snapback]
QUOTE(Iced Coke @ Jan 5 2008, 04:38 AM) [snapback]1384445[/snapback]
Honestly, thats not disturbing. Any UK residents will say the same, we have countless stories of 12 year old kids getting shot dead, kicked to death and having the events filmed on their phones. A stabbing isn't really anything to get upset about. I mean sure, she still died but was just a stabbing. =/

just because your country is fucked up doesn't mean it's not disturbing...

The UK is not 'fucked up' thank you very much. Like in other Western countries, especially the US, most of these killings are done by, and between, gangs, often of minority status. People seem to forget that London is absolutely huge, and with so many different ethnic groups squahed into it, there's undoubtebly going to be a large number of gang-related crimes. It's, as usual, a question of status; almost all of the teenagers stabbed or those who have stabbed others are from poor backgrounds. Canada is primarily a prosperous country with far less variation in race, religion, etc..., and so the crime rate is less. Fortunately, I live in a white, middle-class neighbourhood in the suburbs.

This post has been edited by Don Leone: Feb 7 2008, 04:27 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Feb 10 2008, 02:21 PM
Post #26

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Don Leone @ Feb 7 2008, 04:19 PM) [snapback]1392415[/snapback]
Honestly, thats not disturbing. Any UK residents will say the same, we have countless stories of 12 year old kids getting shot dead, kicked to death and having the events filmed on their phones. A stabbing isn't really anything to get upset about. I mean sure, she still died but was just a stabbing. =/

The UK is not 'fucked up' thank you very much. Like in other Western countries, especially the US, most of these killings are done by, and between, gangs, often of minority status. People seem to forget that London is absolutely huge, and with so many different ethnic groups squahed into it, there's undoubtebly going to be a large number of gang-related crimes. It's, as usual, a question of status; almost all of the teenagers stabbed or those who have stabbed others are from poor backgrounds. Canada is primarily a prosperous country with far less variation in race, religion, etc..., and so the crime rate is less. Fortunately, I live in a white, middle-class neighbourhood in the suburbs.
I'm told Toronto is the most diverse city in the western world.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Rae-Moh
post Feb 27 2008, 03:47 AM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 32,595

QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Feb 10 2008, 09:21 AM) [snapback]1393014[/snapback]
QUOTE(Don Leone @ Feb 7 2008, 04:19 PM) [snapback]1392415[/snapback]

I'm told Toronto is the most diverse city in the western world.

i'm not sure
but white people are definitely a minority here.

if anybody bothered to read anything, it wasn't gang related whatsoever, and i'm well aware there's plenty of gang violence that would make it seem insignificant, but in my opinion, it is disturbing because of the people involved, which maybe nobody got.

my comment about mello's thing about his not even thinking twice didn't really have anything to do with me being surprised. i meant cause i know him, it's hard to say what i make of it.

anyway.
yeah. my city is diverse, as is the whole country, actually. way to pass judgment.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Feb 27 2008, 03:59 AM
Post #28

Rat
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,884

Kids do the darnedest things.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

Pickles: +7
D-O: +88
Mekstizzle: +10
QD: -10
Frog Choker: + 13
Analogkid: -25
Psy: -8
Ast: +10
Treefitty: -10
Viceman: -59*
Massacre: +5
Spoiler: -14
Voodoo: +17

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Thrilla in Manila_*
post Apr 2 2008, 08:36 PM
Post #29

Guests

what's the deal with people in the U.K. and people getting stabbed?

It seems like any old body from america can go to U.K. and take over... they'll be like "I'm gonna cut you up mate" and dude is gonna have like a bullet proof vest and a m-4 and just straight run through people
Achievements

+Quote Post
The_Technician
post Apr 3 2008, 05:26 AM
Post #30

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,857

I'm only 16, and while i live in Australia, i was born in Birmingham, UK.
i still stay in touch with most of my friends over there, as i want to go back when i'm 18.

this isn't a bad story really, only in the fact that she was a defenceless girl against an older (so presumably stronger) boy. as i said, i'm 16 and i've already had two friends been stabbed to death back home in England.

the thing that pisses me off is that one of them was just an 'initiation killing' and had never done anything to anyone.

QUOTE(Rae-Moh @ Jan 6 2008, 05:02 AM) [snapback]1384498[/snapback]
she got stabbed in the stomach and bled out in a snow bank.

There you go...the cold snow would have helped numb the pain.

QUOTE(Rae-Moh @ Jan 6 2008, 05:02 AM) [snapback]1384498[/snapback]
the guy who stabbed her was her ex boyfriend, who was influenced by a girl he wanted to date (she was extremely jealous) to stab her.

whipped.

lol

--------------------
=The Technician=

Since 24.03.08
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Apr 3 2008, 05:27 AM
Post #31

QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ Apr 3 2008, 07:36 AM) [snapback]1404679[/snapback]

It seems like any old body from america can go to U.K. and take over... they'll be like "I'm gonna cut you up mate" and dude is gonna have like a bullet proof vest and a m-4 and just straight run through people

What the fuck are you talking about?

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
The_Technician
post Apr 3 2008, 05:30 AM
Post #32

Upstanding Citizen

not especially. a knife and bullet proof vest can be hard to come by, whereas knife crime in the UK is insanley high.

just last year the son of an african dictator (can't remember his name, he was featured in 'the last king of scotland') was arrested when a pack of almost 70 black males aged 13-30 gang-stabbed a single boy in London (i think). one guy with a clip of M4 ammo can't defend himself agaisnt that.

--------------------
=The Technician=

Since 24.03.08
Achievements

+Quote Post
Don Leone
post Apr 6 2008, 11:23 AM
Post #33

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,379

QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 3 2008, 06:30 AM) [snapback]1404823[/snapback]

not especially. a knife and bullet proof vest can be hard to come by, whereas knife crime in the UK is insanley high.

But what the news stations are afraid to admit is that almost all of the UK teen stabbings are performed by poor, inner city black gang members, which unfortunately is spread to include all of us teens. I can't say i've ever seen or heard a stabbing in my area.
Achievements

+Quote Post
BASE-RACE
post Apr 8 2008, 05:16 AM
Post #34

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 377
PSN Name: RAMINACTION

in NZ some dude and his mates used his 7 month daughter as a rag doll.... that is disturbing ..... there was a programme on about true child abuse stories.. it was sad and i still remember as a child watching it.... but yeah sad for the twelve year old ...." but to be taken from a hell such as this, is a blessing" haha emo talk

--------------------

It's Like You See it comin but your already too late...........
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ophis-
post Apr 8 2008, 03:57 PM
Post #35

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Validating
Member No.: 5,815
PSN Name: ophis-

Knife crime isnt that bad. Its higher here in the uk then most places, but its not ridiculously high. If guns were still legal then i bet you there would be less knife crime and more gun crime... I bet if you took guns away from the Americans then they would have a high stab count.. more so then us in the UK have.

I'm from Greater Manchester, which probably isn't as bad as Greater London, but their is a news report about some sort of Gun related crime more then knifes ever come up. :S

This post has been edited by Daz: Apr 8 2008, 03:58 PM

--------------------
[meh]
Achievements

+Quote Post
The_Technician
post Apr 9 2008, 05:52 AM
Post #36

Upstanding Citizen

No offence to you, Daz, but in January i went to Manchester to take a tour of Old Trafford, and it didnt seem the nicest place to be...

QUOTE(Don Leone @ Apr 6 2008, 09:23 PM) [snapback]1406312[/snapback]
But what the news stations are afraid to admit is that almost all of the UK teen stabbings are performed by poor, inner city black gang members, which unfortunately is spread to include all of us teens. I can't say i've ever seen or heard a stabbing in my area.

In birmingham we have idiots like the Burger Bar Boys from handsworth, the BBB youth (Badder bar boys) and some other gangs, i think ones called the 'Johnson boys'. they just run around stabbing shit a lot..

although the BBB are mostly around Handsworth. again, not a nice place.

--------------------
=The Technician=

Since 24.03.08
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ophis-
post Apr 9 2008, 10:16 AM
Post #37

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Validating
Member No.: 5,815
PSN Name: ophis-

QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 9 2008, 06:52 AM) [snapback]1407811[/snapback]
No offence to you, Daz, but in January i went to Manchester to take a tour of Old Trafford, and it didnt seem the nicest place to be...

QUOTE(Don Leone @ Apr 6 2008, 09:23 PM) [snapback]1406312[/snapback]

In birmingham we have idiots like the Burger Bar Boys from handsworth, the BBB youth (Badder bar boys) and some other gangs, i think ones called the 'Johnson boys'. they just run around stabbing shit a lot..

although the BBB are mostly around Handsworth. again, not a nice place.

Oh, none taken, Old Trafford is a rough place. Just the other month there was a 20yo shot dead just up the road from the stadium. I live on the Stretford side of OT though, its past the ground and over a bit of a bridge, much nicer area compared to OT. Still wouldn't advise outsiders to wonder the streets alone at night though. In fact, i wouldn't advise anyone where ever you are in Manchester to so that.

I love the fact they call themselves "Burger Bar Boys" i've heard story's of these 'kids' before. You would think they would have came up with a better name right? I get the image of angry pissed off fat kids with knifes when i hear BBB. Manchesters main 2 gangs are Gooch and rivals Doddington... Gooch being the most infamous (Moss Side based) and probably the gang who coursed city to gain the nickname Gunchester.

It's all fucked up if you ask me. Don't let that stop you coming to Manchester though, everything happens well into the early hours of the night. I've never seen or heard of any violence in the day.

--------------------
[meh]
Achievements

+Quote Post
The_Technician
post Apr 10 2008, 11:04 AM
Post #38

Upstanding Citizen

hmm, the BBB is a funny name...until they come running at you with machetes that is biggrin.gif

i was in handsworth not long ago, picking up my 6 year old cousin from school. i was walking down the street and there was a bunch of teens (mostly arabs) were stood outside the school gates, with AK-47's a scimitars stenciled onto their jackets. it looked as though they were dealing, and as there were about 10 of them i decided it would be better to keep walking.

but i dont agree with gangs hanging outside primary schools, no matter where you are.

--------------------
=The Technician=

Since 24.03.08
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Apr 19 2008, 01:51 PM
Post #39

QUOTE(Daz @ Apr 9 2008, 01:57 AM) [snapback]1407410[/snapback]
Knife crime isnt that bad. Its higher here in the uk then most places, but its not ridiculously high. If guns were still legal then i bet you there would be less knife crime and more gun crime... I bet if you took guns away from the Americans then they would have a high stab count.. more so then us in the UK have.

Well, here in Sydney guns aren't legal and we have even more minority grups here and knife crime isn't as high as it is in the UK.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2014 - 10:22 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4