DuPz0r
post Nov 16 2010, 05:54 PM
Post #1

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

So have any of you guys actually been following this 6 part series? I've seen the first two and am about to watch the third tonight. I gotta say, from what i've seen so far, it's a really successful adaptation. And even if you haven't even read the graphic novel/comic series it's quite an interesting seires.

I'm already hooked. It's better than most zombie films out there, and it even feels like an extended film rather than a TV series. Very well made.
The director of Shaw Shank Redemption and Green Mile had an important part in the direction of this adaptation. His name is Frank Darabont i think.

So, have you seen it yet?
do you like it/not?
why do you like it/not?

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Nov 16 2010, 05:55 PM

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Severus Snape
post Nov 16 2010, 06:53 PM
Post #2

Litterer

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,564

I have been watching this, and I have to say that overall I like the show. There have been a few things that I haven't liked about it, but overall it's a great show.

Be warned - after here there be spoilers for the show. If you haven't seen it and plan on doing so, read the following at your own risk.

Episode 1
The start was a little too...28 days later, I think. I get that he gets shot, and he's in a coma, and he wakes up to the zombie apocalypse. But 28 Days Later did the same thing. A little overdone on the beginning, but you have to get to where the zombie apocalypse happens, so it's ok I guess. I wish they would have shown the ZA happening, but I understand why they didn't - too costly.

I really liked Rick's journey through the hospital, especially when he came upon the room that was chained shut with the warning about the dead being contained therein. In the comic, Rick actually enters the room and finds the zombies. In the TV show, the doors start to creak open, but can't open fully due to being chained shut. Loved it. Suspenseful, fearful, and it showed Rick realizing how vulnerable he was.

I also liked how near the end of the episode - after he got showered and everything at the police station - that he walked through the neighborhood and found the crawler and killed it. Showed he's still human, and he showed some compassion for whoever it was that was trying to eat him.

I don't agree with him surviving the horde in Atlanta, though. Yes, the zombies went after the largest source of food, which was the horse. But he fell on the ground, in the midst of the horde, and they didn't go after him until the horse was almost completely consumed. I don't agree with that. All those around him should have gone after him immediately.

The tank was there primarily as an escape hatch. And that gunshot would have hurt. Badly. The echo alone should have deafened him for quite a bit longer than what he was.

Overall, great start to the series.

Episode 2
I like how Rick had to get help in order to get out of the tank and to safety. The asian character (and I forget his name off the top of my head) is fantastic. Love the character. Every group needs a scout, and he's the guy. He may not like it, but that's his job.

I hate Merle, which is a good thing. That character is designed to be a fucking asshole, and he pulled it off brilliantly. And Rick did exactly what I would have done - knock his ass down and chain him to a pole until he agreed to be nice. It's too bad that when they left him there the tools were close enough to him that he may be able to reach them, but at least the black guy dropped the key down the hole. I know - you don't kill the living. But he deserves to die.

I have a huge problem with Rick and the asian guy covering themselves with the blood/innards of the dead to mask their scent. Zombies can smell? Who knew? I know that they have to have some way to determine what prey is, but smell? Whatever. Didn't care for this scene, and as soon as they started walking through the zombies I knew that something was going to go wrong and they would end up having to run for it. Rain. Simple water fucked their whole plan. Nice plan. Not.

Another thing I have an issue with is using sound to draw the zombies away. It's been established in many zombie flicks that zombies can use sound to track people. But to use a car alarm to draw them away? Not sure I buy it.

Overall, another good episode.

Episode 3
Great episode. Had no issues with anything in the episode, to include the wife-beater Ed. If decent people survive the zombie apocalypse, then you can be sure that there are going to be some assholes that survive too. And just because the world has ended doesn't mean he's going to immediately turn over a new leaf and be a great guy.

Loved the love triangle/power struggle between Rick, Lori, and Shane. And to find out that Shane is the one that told Lori that Rick was dead? Priceless. Shows he only wanted to nail her, which we all know he did. And although Lori told Shane to leave her and Carl alone, you could see in her eyes that she wasn't too happy that Rick came back. Maybe she wanted him to stay dead?

The zombie eating the deer - awesome. This sets up the attack on the surviving camp next week (see the previews) as we now know the zombies are making it up the mountain. Not sure how many zombies they are going to have to face, but the previews make it look like the camp is going to get crushed. Hard.

And while I am a dick and would never go back into Atlanta - especially to save Merle - I loved how Rick had to give up some stuff in order to borrow the bolt cutters. Bartering becomes the normal way of buying stuff, and in order to get something you have to give something. Rick had to give up a gun, some ammo, and the box van, but supply and demand comes into play here. And I think it's great that the writers showed this happening.

Best episode of the bunch so far.

All I can say at this point is that I can't wait for Sunday's episode.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 14 2011, 02:10 PM) *
We're more than capable of answering you, we're just not doing it because you're being a cunt, and it's you specifically we don't care about, we do care about the rest of the forums.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Nov 16 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #3

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

I've seen the first and third episodes, missed the second one. The show itself is good, the writing is great and the effects are amazing for a TV budget.

The problem is the casting, which is some of the worst I've ever seen. It literally looks like they gathered up some random people and tried to make them look like the cast from the comic. They took some scrawny, middle-aged woman and slapped Lori's hairstyle on her, got some kid that I can't even stand to look at to play Carl, who is about the only person who lives a long as Rick does, picked somebody way too old to play Dale (who Andrea is going to have to fuck at some point), found someone with a Jew fro who is shorter and thinner than Rick to play Shane, and added some drunken redneck/closet dyke couple that I don't even remember from the comic. And who the hell is that black guy? Is that supposed to be Tyreese? The only decent casting on that show is Glen.

Also, where the fuck are Carol and Sophia? Carol going insane is one of the best side stories in the whole book. Not to mention the twins, Ben and Billy, are also nowhere to be found, and Carl's character isn't complete without the twins and his interaction with them.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Nov 16 2010, 08:53 PM
Post #4

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

I'm really enjoying the series as well. I haven't watched the third episode yet, but I DVR'd it and will probably get to it tonight. The first two episodes were great and I hope the rest of the season (total of six episodes) keeps the action going. I'm worried that with the third episode and the reuniting of Rick and his wife will make it into more of a drama than a horror story.

I'm loving the artful direction of the series. The sweeping views of the deserted towns and cities, it's almost Fallout-esque in a way. The zombies are terrific (few minor complaints below) and terrifying at the same time. The crawler in the first episode was one of the best zombies I've ever seen in film. To give you an idea of the show's grittiness, here is the opening scene from the premiere episode.

If you like that, there is a good chance you'll love the series. Also, here is a link to a copy of the first issue of the comic in it's entirety: http://www.imagecomics.com/onlinecomics.php?start=20

Episode 1:
The first scene had me hooked. This series holds nothing back when it comes to the gore and scariness associated with the zombie apocalypse. The entire hospital scene is wonderful, from the waking up to no one there, to the flowers in the vase (which show the passing of time in Rick's coma) and then the investigation of the hospital and the hospital grounds. The actor playing Rick does a fantastic job conveying the fear and the feeling of despair. It's amazing that he was able to survive the ZA while in a coma. The whole hospital was destroyed - gun shots up and down the halls, the walls torn to shit and blood everywhere. The first half eaten corpse Rick comes across was very disgusting and looked very real. The scene with the zombies trapped behind the door was incredibly powerful and frightening. I think the best part of the opening was when he gets out of the hospital and finds the piles and piles of bodies stacked up outside, along with evidence that the military had been there - at some point and was now long gone.

I loved the father and son that find Rick and their backstory involving his wife (or babymama - which I thought was a touch racist of the writers), who has turned into a zombie and visits them as a zombie, as if she knows they are there and she can still recognize the cries of her son, even though she is dead. While that might be a little far-fetched, it's chilling to think that someone so close to you could turn and then be coming for you. I was hoping they were going to be part of the series for more than just the first episode - I guess time will tell - Rick told them to meet him in Atlanta... whether or not they will make it is another story.

The best part of episode 1 was the crawler. As I said earlier, it was probably one of the greatest zombies I have ever seen. She was saddening, terrifying and incredible gruesome. The sympathetic way Rick put her out of her misery says a lot about his character.

One of the most powerful scenes was when he is riding the horse into Atlanta, with all the abandoned cars trying to get out of the city in the other lane. I felt bad for the fate of the horse, but should have seen it coming. It was a pretty good cliffhanger for the end of the first spisode as well.

Only complaints about the episode were: 1. If the dead can smell the alive, how did they not get Rick while he was in a coma? 2. The gunshot in the tank would have blown Rick's ear drums to pieces and he wouldn't have been able to hear Glenn on the radio. And the fact that the radio is still working?One hell of a battery on that tank. Try the tank. See if it starts, get the fuck out of there. 3. Also, the zombies trying to use the doorknob on the house - but I'll get to those complaints in the next episode.

Episode 2:
I enjoyed this episode, but not as much as the first. I loved Glenn the Asian who saves Rick from the tank and the zombie horde. His character steals the episode, from the beginning to the end where he is hauling ass down the wrong way of the empty expressway in a stolen muscle car - alarm blaring, past all the abandoned cars Rick passed on the horse in the previous episode. He's a character with a brain. The best part is where he is going into the sewer and doesn't want anyone behind him in case he runs into anything in the pipes. In every horror movie I have ever seen, no one ever considers that shit. Smart thinking.

The rest of the characters were mostly misses - Merle, the racist who calls "T-Dogg" a nigger was my least favorite. Not because he was racist, but because his character was portrayed so terribly. Basically, all the new characters are a scavenger party sent out to get stuff, but Merle waits until the zombie shit hits the fan to become a racist to a member of his group, who he should be relying on. Even if I hated black people, I wouldn't wait until I was in the middle of the shit to start getting racist. Nothing is said of how this group came together, although it can be assumed they all got together at the camp and left together. Either way, they should have known Merle was a psychotic racist before sending him into the city like that with a black person. Someone had to have known that prior to that. Plus the way it was presented was just poor. It's like the show was in desperate need of another antagonist, aside from the 1,000,000 zombies. But it's a minor gripe.

A bigger gripe is how Rick dealt with it. I would have left Merle too, just because he was a dick. If I'm worried about zombies, I don't need to worry about racist dicks. Rick or T-Dawg should have just killed him or sacrificed him to the horde as a diversion. I would have just told everyone he died as a result of the zombies. In my zombie apocalypse, I'm not taking shit from anyone.

Also, the fact that the one black person's name is T-Dogg, is racist. I think street cred and shitty nicknames go out the window when the dead rise up from the ground. Most of the characters in the group (aside from Glenn and the blonde chick) felt like forced stereotypes to bring diversity to the show. Again, minor gripe, but these characters were a bulk of the episode.

The scene where Rick and Glenn wearing the guts was good - who knew zombies could smell the living? They should have told that to the director of the first episode. The guts scene was one of the goriest scenes I've ever seen, they literally disembowel a zombie and wear his innards as they walk down the street doing their best Shaun of the Dead impressions. Of course it was going to rain. It would be too easy for them to just be smarter than the zombies aside from a few near misses. Again, dropping Merle off the top of the building would have created just as effective of a diversion.

Also, zombies using tools? Really? They know how to hold rocks, bricks and other weighted objects to be used as tools to break down doors? Well, okay. If you say so. Next they'll be doing quantum physics and cooking up humans like on Top Chef.

Anyway, it sounds like I am griping, but it was a good episode, just a lot of "ah, c'mon" moments. The absolute worst of those was when T-Dumb dropped the handcuff key - into a 3" inch pipe. The CGI couldn't save the scene, it was the most predictable lame ending. It would have been better if T-Dogg said "Fuck you, cracker!" and threw the key off the building and left Merle to die, either by the elements or the zombies which climbed to the top of the building via the stairs... zombies can navigate stairs? 17+ flights of them? ...Ah, C'mon....

I haven't seen Episode 3, but again - I'll probably watch it tonight. I hear it's much better than the second one.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Nov 26 2010, 01:34 AM
Post #5

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 16 2010, 02:32 PM) *
I've seen the first and third episodes, missed the second one. The show itself is good, the writing is great and the effects are amazing for a TV budget.

The problem is the casting, which is some of the worst I've ever seen. It literally looks like they gathered up some random people and tried to make them look like the cast from the comic. They took some scrawny, middle-aged woman and slapped Lori's hairstyle on her, got some kid that I can't even stand to look at to play Carl, who is about the only person who lives a long as Rick does, picked somebody way too old to play Dale (who Andrea is going to have to fuck at some point), found someone with a Jew fro who is shorter and thinner than Rick to play Shane, and added some drunken redneck/closet dyke couple that I don't even remember from the comic. And who the hell is that black guy? Is that supposed to be Tyreese? The only decent casting on that show is Glen.

Also, where the fuck are Carol and Sophia? Carol going insane is one of the best side stories in the whole book. Not to mention the twins, Ben and Billy, are also nowhere to be found, and Carl's character isn't complete without the twins and his interaction with them.

Adaptations these days arent ever true to source material. Its always going to happen and doesnt bother me anymore. I never read the comic but I think this show is fucking wicked. watched all the episodes so far off the internets.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Nov 26 2010, 07:10 PM
Post #6

Still Standing
Group Icon

Got two more days to go for the fifth episode, But I can't see how they're going to end it in two more episodes. It still seems like they have way too much to do... I hope they do make a second season. It's become a weekly religion to sit down with the misses and watch it with some buttered popcorn.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Nov 30 2010, 09:43 PM
Post #7

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

One to go. No idea how its gonna end. With them finding a cure?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Nov 30 2010, 11:33 PM
Post #8

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Nov 26 2010, 02:10 PM) *
Got two more days to go for the fifth episode, But I can't see how they're going to end it in two more episodes. It still seems like they have way too much to do... I hope they do make a second season. It's become a weekly religion to sit down with the misses and watch it with some buttered popcorn.

I believe they ordered a second season before the first episode even premiered.

QUOTE (David VanEpps @ Nov 30 2010, 04:43 PM) *
One to go. No idea how its gonna end. With them finding a cure?

Absolutely not. There is never a cure.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Dec 1 2010, 11:47 AM
Post #9

Still Standing
Group Icon

They left it on a pretty big cliff hanger this week. Hopefully we'll see an epic finish in the next one! I really hate open endings. Even if they leave it open for a new series, i still like a bit of closure, otherwise you're left wanting more and have so many questions going through your head.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
scarface1616
post Dec 2 2010, 03:47 AM
Post #10

Nobody Special

Member No.: 67

It is picked up for a second season. AMC has a routine of having their new series only have 6 episodes in season one, and having 12 for all the season after it. I'm not sure why they do it that way, but oh well.

I've really loved the show so far. I'm a zombie nut so I would have loved it even if it had sucked, but I'm glad that they've done a good job with it. But a few days ago AMC fired the writing staff for some reason. Not sure if they wanted more money or what, but that has me a little nervous about next season. Ohh and I think season two is slated to premier in March.

--------------------

Pyro=sig Selpy=avatar
GTA-Four.net Go here now
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Dec 2 2010, 02:33 PM
Post #11

Boss
Group Icon

I watched Sunday's episode last night. It was good, but like Dupz said, I hate cliffhangers and there is no easy way to wrap up this season in one more episode. The end of this episode should have been the ending for the season. I'm not sure what's in store next week, but this week could have been used for much more than a 10 minute death to zombification transformation although the actual transformation scene was pretty fucking awesome - I just could have done without all the caressing of the body before she turned. Plus there were plenty other non-happenings of the episode. There's a lot of stuff that could have been wrapped up: Where the fuck is Merle? I was sure he'd be back by now. Don't tell me he's going to show up at the CDC. Shit, they couldn't get Mr. Svenning from Mallrats for one more episode to wrap up his storyline? Shit. They may get back to him next season, I guess there is a lot of speculation on the internet that he is the Governor from the comics but that's all speculation.

The problem with this season is they limited themselves with only six episodes. This week's episode is proof it - they're really rushing the storyline, trying to get a lot in, but skimping on the good material. It's like they wanted to start the next story arc, but really used this episode to beef up the drama. There were a total of TWO "live" zombies; the hot blonde who became a zombie and one outside CDC. Otherwise it's just a lot of bad acting. I wouldn't call this episode filler, but there was a lot of filler. I would have killed the redneck who was bittenabout 30 minutes before they left him - it was a terrible waste of half the show. Could have been over in a single shot. Also, I hate actor playing the CDC technician. Ever since the Truman show, what a dickhead actor. I'm sure they're going to make him into some kind of dickhead that wants to use the blonde sister who is still alive as some sort of test subject - in the previews for next week episode she's all naked and shit sitting in lab environment. Here's the preview for the finale: http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking...id=686857950001

Frank Darabont is going to do whatever the fuck he wants with the series. The biggest stray from the comics so far has to be that Shane is still alive; he is supposed to have died when they leave camp. I guess the show would rather focus on the drama of the characters than stick to canon. Supposedly the writers were all fired because Darabont had to go back and rewrite all their shit. They probably aren't going to hire more writers and Darabond is going to bare the brunt of the storyline from here on out. Again, just something I've heard - or read somewhere. Anyway, I don't know who is to blame for the "meh" character development over the last few episodes. It was much better the first few episodes where Rick, Morgan and Glen were all introduced as strong characters - the new dynamic characters (the wife beater, the asshole mexican guy, even Rick's pussy son) from the RV camp all felt forced (with the exception of the old man - who fucking rocks and Merle's brother - who is kind of growing on me).

The next season is supposed to be 13 episodes, so I'm sure it'll be better and hopefully a little more focused.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Dec 2 2010, 07:16 PM
Post #12

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 2 2010, 09:33 AM) *
They may get back to him next season, I guess there is a lot of speculation on the internet that he is the Governor from the comics but that's all speculation.

No, they have to get Danny Trejo for that role, it's perfect for him.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Dec 2 2010, 09:34 PM
Post #13

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 2 2010, 02:16 PM) *
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 2 2010, 09:33 AM) *
They may get back to him next season, I guess there is a lot of speculation on the internet that he is the Governor from the comics but that's all speculation.

No, they have to get Danny Trejo for that role, it's perfect for him.

There was speculation that one of the "Vatos" was going to be the Govenor - I guess the Grandma lady calls him "Felipe" which is Spanish for Phillip, which is the name of the Govenor in the comic.

I dunno though. The Govenor sounds pretty bad ass. I need to get my hands on the full comic series.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Dec 7 2010, 07:07 PM
Post #14

Still Standing
Group Icon

Well it finished on a bomb shell. I can't wait for them to finish the next series now!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Dec 7 2010, 07:18 PM
Post #15

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Dec 7 2010, 02:07 PM) *
Well it finished on a bomb shell. I can't wait for them to finish the next series now!

Wait? Does that mean good or bad?

I'll discuss my thoughts in a bit. I kind of liked the last episode even though again, there were only 4-5 zombies for 4-5 seconds of screen time.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Dec 7 2010, 07:55 PM
Post #16

Still Standing
Group Icon

Good. Ending: The black women decides to die with the scientist but the rest manage to escape the facility and get back to their vehicles

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Dec 7 2010, 08:06 PM
Post #17

Boss
Group Icon

Yeah I liked the ending very much - a little too much drama with the big countdown clock bullshit, but it was a good ending. Also a little convenient that the lady had a grenade in her purse the whole time but I don't know how else they would have gotten out.

It was interesting to see the scientist tell Rick a secret - that I'm sure will be a major plot point next season.

The opening was pretty awesome too, in the hospital with Shane trying to revive/save Rick while he's in the coma. It shows pretty much how shit was out of control when the epidemic hit, especially at the hospital.

Great episode and I can't wait for the next season. I have all of this season's episodes recorded on my DVR, but I would pick this up on DVD.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Dec 7 2010, 08:29 PM
Post #18

Still Standing
Group Icon

Yeah i agree. The start bit made me hate Shane a little less until he tried to rape Grimes mrs near the end. I liked the brain dying test recording and then reactivating as a zombie. It was a really good quality visual reference as you never really see anything like that in zombie flicks.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Dec 7 2010, 08:34 PM
Post #19

Boss
Group Icon

Agreed. The zombie brainscan was great especially the bullet ripping through the head. Very awesome graphic, indeed.

Also, I thought this would be the episode where Shane dies. They're probably waiting until Rick reunites with the black dude to kill him off, but he's very close to the edge.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Severus Snape
post Dec 13 2010, 05:03 PM
Post #20

Litterer

Member No.: 28,564

I had to wait until Friday night to see the last episode (I was too tired Sunday evening to stay up to watch it at 10), and all I have to say is: what...a disappointment. I was not thrilled with the episode, save for a few moments, and the way it ended was just horrible. Yes, I know they are coming out with a second season, and that the ending was supposed to leave us hanging so we'd all come back. But hanging on what?

My take on the last episode:

1. Shane is a dick, we all knew that. But to almost rape Lori in the CDC building? Wow. And considering she already fucked him once - in less than 2 months after finding out her husband was "dead" - I'm shocked that she stood her ground and said no. I expected her to continue having an affair with him, but I guess the writers decided otherwise.

2. I did like the opening sequence, seeing the military paratroopers opening fire in the hospital and just wasting everything that moved. That was the best opening sequence in the year so far. What I didn't like was that Shane wanted to take Rick but couldn't because of the machines, and then when the power went out he tried to listen for a heartbeat and couldn't hear one, thinking Rick was dead. Really? If Rick was dead, then how the hell did he wake up? When did his body decide to get its heartbeat back? I think Shane should have lifted him out of there anyhow, if for no other reason than to prevent him from getting snacked on.

3. The brain scan sequence was good, but would have left the casual viewer a little confused. The thing that bothers me about it is that if the computer is smart enough to be able to show an internal scan of just certain things happening in the brain, how come it can't postulate on what caused the brain to re-activate, or give insight as to why only the cerebral cortex re-activates? We all knew that the brain and body died and that the brain somehow come back to life, creating the zombie. We already knew that. To show us was a cool effect, but unnecessary. The bullet through the head was cool, though.

4. Still not sure why the black girl decided to stay behind and get incinerated. I like that Jenner did - he's a useless fuck anyhow. But why the black girl? What the fuck is going on there? And what was up with Andrea wanting to die too? I know she loved her sister, but I didn't realize it was some form of sick, incest "You're my sister but I really love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you" kind of love. Sheesh.

5. On their way out of the CDC building, after the big explosion, they walk through a field/parking lot filled with military equipment, bunkers, and potentially weapons and supplies. And they don't stop to investigate, even after killing the zombies? What...a waste. Perfectly good weapons and equipment, not to mention fuel and vehicles, and they just hop back in the RV and take off. None of those people deserve to live after passing up a great scavenging possibility.

6. 30 seconds of zombies in a 60 minute zombie show = a travesty. Completely pointless to even have them at the end, based on the episode itself. Great at the beginning, and I thought it would lead up to something big during the episode. What...a letdown. Why even have them at the end when they weren't present at all during the rest of the episode (save for the beginning). I know you can't have them in every scene, but you should have them in more than 2 scenes. Sheesh.

All in all, a disappointing episode, and a stupid way to end the season. I guess I have to wait until the next season to see if they keep spiraling downward or if they will do something to get this back on track.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 14 2011, 02:10 PM) *
We're more than capable of answering you, we're just not doing it because you're being a cunt, and it's you specifically we don't care about, we do care about the rest of the forums.

Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 03:19 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4