> ranking keeps going back to 0????
civicglt
post Mar 4 2009, 08:01 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 49,159

hi peeps

we have been playing away at multiplayer and got to level 8, sometimes something goes wrong somewhere and say we come home from work to continue playing from the night b4, turn ps3 back on and log into game and it comes up that we are 0 again?? we then quit the game and restart and it comes back up?? anyone else had the same thing or know if i carry on when it says 0 will it catch up and remember we are 8?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Mar 11 2009, 06:36 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,125

QUOTE(civicglt @ Mar 4 2009, 08:01 PM) [snapback]1488483[/snapback]
hi peeps

we have been playing away at multiplayer and got to level 8, sometimes something goes wrong somewhere and say we come home from work to continue playing from the night b4, turn ps3 back on and log into game and it comes up that we are 0 again?? we then quit the game and restart and it comes back up?? anyone else had the same thing or know if i carry on when it says 0 will it catch up and remember we are 8?

It's a server fault that comes and goes. Sometimes my money drops to nothing and when I play a game like Deal Breaker it tells me afterwards that I need about $5,200 for my next rank. Then my money comes back later in the day or a day later and then I have to earn over $150,000 for my next rank. One time when the fault was going on, it says I needed multi-billions for my next rank. Don't worry because things come back to normal within a day at the most.

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 07:17 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4