TreeFitty
post Nov 25 2009, 05:16 PM
Post #41

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

Someone's got their panties in a bunch...

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Nov 27 2009, 12:24 AM
Post #42

Do Boy

Group: Members
Member No.: 52,364

QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 25 2009, 10:07 AM) *
Nothing will probably come of this because as we know the mainstream media is controlled by those who stand to make a fortune from taxes which are being introduced from 'climate change'.
This is blatant fraud on behalf of the so called experts who will do what they're told to in return for awards and promotions. The earth is actually cooling - not warming and this big lie has been in the making for almost 50 years.
Why haven't these computers been seized by the police for investigation for what appears to be 'cooking the books?' The newspapers and general media after learning of these suspicious e-mails already wrote articles which totally miss the point of what this story is supposed to be.

We're all stupid for not doing more to uncover this big lie and that is what the elite class us as -STUPID.

When you have over 30,000 scientists signing a law suit against Al Gore for misleading the public and it hardly gets reported but when they say the eaths temperature has risen by 0.01 of a degree and it's front page news you have to question this whole thing.

why ? nothings going to change weather you question it or not so it doesnt matter , unless we're willing to physically do something about it.

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Nov 27 2009, 02:33 AM
Post #43

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Nov 27 2009, 12:24 AM) *
Nothing will probably come of this because as we know the mainstream media is controlled by those who stand to make a fortune from taxes which are being introduced from 'climate change'.
This is blatant fraud on behalf of the so called experts who will do what they're told to in return for awards and promotions. The earth is actually cooling - not warming and this big lie has been in the making for almost 50 years.
Why haven't these computers been seized by the police for investigation for what appears to be 'cooking the books?' The newspapers and general media after learning of these suspicious e-mails already wrote articles which totally miss the point of what this story is supposed to be.

We're all stupid for not doing more to uncover this big lie and that is what the elite class us as -STUPID.

When you have over 30,000 scientists signing a law suit against Al Gore for misleading the public and it hardly gets reported but when they say the eaths temperature has risen by 0.01 of a degree and it's front page news you have to question this whole thing.

why ? nothings going to change weather you question it or not so it doesnt matter , unless we're willing to physically do something about it.

That's what pisses me off, stupid gullible people who are happy to sit on their arses and believe everything they're told by the controlled media instead of speaking up.
Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Nov 27 2009, 04:42 AM
Post #44

Do Boy

QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 26 2009, 08:33 PM) *
QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Nov 27 2009, 12:24 AM) *

That's what pisses me off, stupid gullible people who are happy to sit on their arses and believe everything they're told by the controlled media instead of speaking up.
i read the article about the e-mails that were stolen and dont see what the fuss is about . who says the earth is cooling down ? thats new also. actually i really couldnt care less weather its warming up or cooloing down. the whole green movement is positive either way although i'm not going green myself. i for one am not sitting on my ass believing everything i'm told. i believe and do what i want when i want regardless of weather its green or i'm leaving a king kong size carbon footprint.

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Nov 27 2009, 09:18 AM
Post #45

Godfather
Group Icon

It's the fact that everyone's life is going to get a lot harder because of the taxes we're all going to be paying to supposedly save the planet. Listen to the tens of thousands of scientists who are laughing at this bullshit instead of Al Gore and the government scientists who say what they're told to say.
It's all about control and taking away rights so certain people become richer and more powerful.
Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Nov 27 2009, 12:13 PM
Post #46

Do Boy

QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 27 2009, 03:18 AM) *
It's the fact that everyone's life is going to get a lot harder because of the taxes we're all going to be paying to supposedly save the planet. Listen to the tens of thousands of scientists who are laughing at this bullshit instead of Al Gore and the government scientists who say what they're told to say.
It's all about control and taking away rights so certain people become richer and more powerful.

True. always been that way with governments. thats what revolutions are for. thats what we need.they're not going to change without bloodshed.

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Nov 27 2009, 01:47 PM
Post #47

Godfather
Group Icon

I can see a mini revolution happening sometime but that's all it would be, a mini one. No doubt they'll be put down like dogs before being labelled domestic terrorists. Then what? Marshall law? It would be a good excuse to bring that in.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Nov 27 2009, 06:37 PM
Post #48

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Nov 26 2009, 11:42 PM) *
i read the article about the e-mails that were stolen and dont see what the fuss is about . who says the earth is cooling down ? thats new also.

There's always been opponents to "global warming".

actually i really couldnt care less weather its warming up or cooloing down. the whole green movement is positive either way although i'm not going green myself. i for one am not sitting on my ass believing everything i'm told. i believe and do what i want when i want regardless of weather its green or i'm leaving a king kong size carbon footprint.

I too see the good in going "green". Nothing wrong with getting better mileage in your car or spending less money on other things. "Green" isn't just about the environment, it has to do with money too.

QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 27 2009, 04:18 AM) *

Paranoid much?

QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 27 2009, 08:47 AM) *
I can see a mini revolution happening sometime but that's all it would be, a mini one.

No doubt they'll be put down like dogs before being labelled domestic terrorists. Then what? Marshall law? It would be a good excuse to bring that in.

Paranoid much?

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Nov 27 2009, 06:41 PM
Post #49

Godfather
Group Icon

Not paranoid just pissed off at all the lies.
Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Nov 28 2009, 04:00 AM
Post #50

Do Boy

QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 27 2009, 12:41 PM) *

quit believing them. they dont piss me off because i dont fall for their lies in the first place. whoever thought those in power told the truth in the first place ??

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
Darth Sexy
post Nov 29 2009, 09:35 AM
Post #51

The Thunder Down Under
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,214

QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Nov 28 2009, 03:00 PM) *

quit believing them. they dont piss me off because i dont fall for their lies in the first place. whoever thought those in power told the truth in the first place ??

They piss me off because the retarded goat raping citizens of Australia believe that shit.

--------------------

QUOTE(Lmoz96 @ Jul 27 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1514882[/snapback]
Marney1... you know that I can literatly kill you
Achievements

+Quote Post
0bs3n3
post Nov 29 2009, 09:50 AM
Post #52

Leece

Member No.: 24,792

QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Nov 29 2009, 08:35 PM) *
QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Nov 28 2009, 03:00 PM) *

They piss me off because the retarded goat raping citizens of Australia believe that shit.

+ 1.

Tax on top of tax? No thanks.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Nov 29 2009, 11:31 AM
Post #53

Godfather
Group Icon

I'm melting I'M MELTING!
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Nov 29 2009, 08:50 PM
Post #54

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

*scoops Marney into a bucket*

*dumps on fire causing global warming*

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Nov 30 2009, 05:37 PM
Post #55

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

This is the first Green November the GTA (Greater Toronto Area idiot...) has had in 70 years. Global warming or not...?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Nov 30 2009, 05:49 PM
Post #56

Godfather
Group Icon

Leaves have fell off the trees here just like this time every year for the past gazzillion years so I'm not worrying.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Nov 30 2009, 08:16 PM
Post #57

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Most of the leaves are gone over here as well.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Dec 16 2009, 03:27 PM
Post #58

Member No.: 38,184

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 28 2009, 05:37 AM) *
Paranoid much?

No. Your life will assuredly get harder when you have to pay more taxes, that's a given. And all the taxes will be doing are subsidising certain companies. If you feel like giving a hand out to GE, be my guest, but don't force everyone to take on the burden of paying for it.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Dec 16 2009, 04:26 PM
Post #59

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

I was watching the Daily show yesterday and they showed a clip of Glen Beck saying global warming isn't real because it snowed in Texas. laugh.gif It's funny how fucking stupid fox news is.

Achievements

+Quote Post
DANNY B0Y
post Dec 16 2009, 06:30 PM
Post #60

Ruffian

Member No.: 56,550

They bang on about it every frickin' decade and nothing happens.
I ain't paying attention until something actually does happen that links to climate change.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 04:45 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4