Post #41

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 2 2010, 02:42 PM) *
I like the look of this game. Does it have endurance or does it get real boring real quick? Is it a sandbox game or is it more or less linear?

it's a pure sandbox game... every missions can be approached differently (for the most part)... there's an element of stealth involved when tackling the tougher missions... you can just beat up and take a nazi outfit to help aid you in infiltrating a base... but, there's usually only one way out and that's shotgun diplomacy biggrin.gif...

it can get repetitive though... with over 700 nazi objects to destroy in paris alone, you can see where it gets repetitive... place charge here, run like hell... rinse and repeat... but, it hasn't really gotten old yet for me... i think it might get old after i beat the story and all i have left is a bunch of nazi shit to blow up yet... the story is actually quite engaging... i'm only about 33% through the missions but, it's growing on me with every mission... the voice acting and story are really pretty damn good for a video game... no uncharted 2-like but, closer to GTAIV...

and you might like the art direction of the areas controlled by nazi's... the black and white look with splashes of red is really one of the coolest art directions in a video game for me since zelda:windwaker... it's really awesome to speed down a street and watch, as the world slowly gets stripped of it's color and you speed into a nazi-controlled area... thunder starts and most of the time, it starts raining... you hear the fuhrer over the loudspeakers in these areas... it's really fucking cool IMO... it's not top notch graphics but, it's good enough and the nazi areas are quite beautiful... simple colors can go a long way for certain games...

the music is really great too... think fallout 3... in fallout, you hear all of this 40's-50's swing music, which fit the universe created by fallout... in the saboteur, you hear all of this oldies jazz music, which fits the universe perfectly... like marney said, you can't turn down the music in this game, it's too refreshing to hear... no other video game really plays that kind of music... and the main song for the game is a tune i've caught myself whispering on numerous occasions... i might make it my new ringtone laugh.gif... tell me this isn't a catchy tune...

i don't know, it's kind of a sleeper hit for me (this game is)... it reminds me so much of the godfather II... because, that was a game i thought would be fun to mess around with and i was right... the saboteur looks like fun and it turns out to actually be... i had been interested in getting it for some time... then, stoic got it and started talking about it... i couldn't stay on the fence anymore, i had to at least check it out... i'm glad i did...

but, it's not for everyone... you have to really love sandbox city games to love this game... it's controls take some getting used to but, the different take on nazi's is really refreshing to me... plus, blowing shit up never gets old...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 3 2010, 04:20 PM
Post #42

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

This game has got me wanting to watch some old war movies, not the typical WW2 fighting ones but the ones similar in story to The Saboteur. I like the ones where they follow the behind the scenes antics of the resistance right under the noses of the unsuspecting nazis. Trouble is I can't think of any.

Oh, and I have Stoic to thank for his review which convinced me to get this game. I had reservations about it at first but he sold it to me.

This post has been edited by marney1: Jan 3 2010, 04:23 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jan 3 2010, 04:53 PM
Post #43

inglorious basterds is the movie that comes to mind for me when i think of this game... maybe that's because it's a recent film and both are in nazi-occupied paris... but, i feel like a basterd the way i handle the nazi's... the only thing he doesn't do is scalp a dead nazi... but, he sure kills a hell of a lot of them biggrin.gif...

with the push of L3, he smokes a cigarette too... real fitting for when your just outside of a search zone and nazi's are showing up, running right past you... it adds another cool element to your character and the deeds you do... if your stuck on which direction to go next inside a base, smoke a cigarette while you wait and study the guard's patrols... the smoking is so fitting for this game, i'm glad a game allowed you to do this and i'm surprised there's not more backlash for that...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 3 2010, 07:35 PM
Post #44

Godfather
Group Icon

I like that he can smoke too (and it's only rated 15) because it would be stupid not to see it in anything from the 40's. Really enjoying the music, very jazzy.

Just been thinking after playing this for a while that it reminds me a bit of GTAIII; It's really good but you can see a lot of things that could be improved upon so hopefully there will be a sequel that adds a little more. I'm not knocking the game but there is room for improvement.
Oh, if you haven't done so already - run over a cow. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by marney1: Jan 4 2010, 02:22 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jan 4 2010, 02:59 PM
Post #45

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

Dammit. My 360 RRoD'd while playing this game the other day. It wasn't the game that made it do it, just fucking fate I suppose, but I was in the middle of a huge mission where I had to blow up a chemical factory. I had blown up half of it, along with collecting 2000+ contraband on the way. All gone I suppose. I took the dogs out for a walk, came back and the game was frozen. I was super pissed, blamed it on the game, tried to reboot and got the RRoD.

FUCK.

I love this game. I was having withdrawals yesterday. I had nothing but free time, but no means of Sabotage.

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 3 2010, 02:35 PM) *
Oh, if you haven't done so already - run over a cow. laugh.gif

I don't think I've even seen a cow yet.

Also, "The red stuff is supposed to stay on the inside!"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 4 2010, 03:04 PM
Post #46

Godfather
Group Icon

Is that a new XBox because the same happened not long ago didn't it? Did you just fit an X Clamp?
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jan 4 2010, 03:50 PM
Post #47

dude, i saw some cows on my way back from the village in the northwest... i didn't think to hit them with the car... now i am going to have to do that for sure... i just destroyed my first zepplin... granted, it was mission-based but, it was a pretty cool sequence of events that led to it...

btw, i see that i can unlock rockets but, i'm never going to get it if i don't figure out what the hell a "terror squad" is... i need to destroy 5 of them but, i don't even know what they are... my best guess is they are the zepplins but, i don't have anything in my arsenal that can take one down...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jan 4 2010, 05:59 PM
Post #48

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 4 2010, 10:04 AM) *
Is that a new XBox because the same happened not long ago didn't it? Did you just fit an X Clamp?

It's my old Xbox. It's a 2005 build. I did the X Clamp - applied new thermal grease or whatever the fuck last time it happened. I'll have someone take a look at it, but it's really pissing me off.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 4 2010, 10:50 AM) *
i just destroyed my first zepplin... granted, it was mission-based but, it was a pretty cool sequence of events that led to it...

btw, i see that i can unlock rockets but, i'm never going to get it if i don't figure out what the hell a "terror squad" is... i need to destroy 5 of them but, i don't even know what they are... my best guess is they are the zepplins but, i don't have anything in my arsenal that can take one down...

The zeppelin mission was packed with EPIC.

Terror squad is a group of soldiers that look like the Helghast(or whatever the fuck) from Killzone. Apparently, they only come out at Alarm 4. Don't forget you can buy Gold and Silver perks too.

I'm a little further than you are in the game, I've recently unlocked an RPG. It cost 1300 and only holds two rockets (without the rocket ammo upgrade). That was going to be my next purchase after the Chemical Factory when my 360 shit the bed.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jan 4 2010, 06:43 PM
Post #49

how do you buy perks? i thought they were unlocked through your actions in the game... i'm pretty close to getting gold on a couple of perks... i just need to stealth-kill on more general to get the gold brawling perk... i'm sure i'll get that tonight...

that sucks about the xbox... that's exactly why i never even wanted to purchase one... i fear the RRoD... my original PS3 is still humming along... hell, i even still have my original PS2 working in tip-top shape... i'm surprised the failure rate for the xbox360 is considered OK... if it weren't microsoft, the 360 would be off the market by now... that failure rate is unacceptable for any medium...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jan 4 2010, 07:57 PM
Post #50

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 4 2010, 01:43 PM) *
how do you buy perks? i thought they were unlocked through your actions in the game... i'm pretty close to getting gold on a couple of perks... i just need to stealth-kill on more general to get the gold brawling perk... i'm sure i'll get that tonight...

that sucks about the xbox... that's exactly why i never even wanted to purchase one... i fear the RRoD... my original PS3 is still humming along... hell, i even still have my original PS2 working in tip-top shape... i'm surprised the failure rate for the xbox360 is considered OK... if it weren't microsoft, the 360 would be off the market by now... that failure rate is unacceptable for any medium...

Yeah, if it wasn't an older console I'd be uber-pissed. The only reason I won't switch is because I FUCKING LOVE the 360. I'm addicted, seriously. I'm not as mad about the RRoD as I am sad. It lasted me about as long as a laptop so I can justify paying for another. I put some serious miles on that bastard.

Anyway, yeah - perks can be purchased from weapons dealers. They're hella expensive. Don't quote me, but Silver Perks run 2000-3000 (don't remember which) and Gold Perks are 3000 or 5000 (I'm pretty sure, 5K). They are in the furthest category to the right, I think it has a four-leaf clover. I was reading somewhere that buying the gold (and silver) perk for the Mechanic Perk is recommended instead of collecting EVERY CAR IN THE GAME and EVERY NAZI CAR IN THE GAME. Unless you're into that sort of monotony.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jan 4 2010, 08:17 PM
Post #51

well, i've gotten 4 of 12 nazi rides... i'm sure that one will take some time to get... but, it depends on if i want to spend the contraband on it... or how many of them i have collected near the end of the game... quite frankly, i haven't even use the resistance help, yet i've upgraded their skills, lol...

it's cool that the garage keeps all your cars, even if you abandoned the car somewhere... you can just head back to a garage and get it again... i've been using the aurora race car (i think) for the most part... the only race car in my garage...

i'm getting pretty good at blowing shit up without getting caught too... i've cleared most of the area surrounding the resistance and the burlesque house... i checked my stats and it said i had done about 7% of the freeplay modes... considering how much time i've put into blowing those up, i'm quite shocked at how long this is going to take...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jan 4 2010, 08:20 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jan 4 2010, 08:38 PM
Post #52

Boss
Group Icon

Freeplay events will probably take me FOREVER. That kind of excites me. When I am driving across the map for missions, I make numerous pit-stops to take out anything I come across. When I am approaching a mission site, I try and take out any sniper or occupation towers, just so that IF I am caught, I don't have to deal with bullets raining from above.

I figure I should wait on most of the tanks or other items that could easily be destroyed with a nice RPG.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 4 2010, 08:43 PM
Post #53

Godfather
Group Icon

I'm on 30% and have played 9 hours mostly just exploring the vast landscape. I've come to love the graphics even though close up (brick support columns etc) it seems like EA thought they were playing Tetris and forgot to drop a line in the gaps.
I like taking out the watch towers then running out of the danger zone to observe the bewildered nazi's until they pack up and leave then move in to pick up my chocolate and caviar. I was exploring the northernmost region of the map when I stumbled across a dozing soldier on the edge of the river so I took the opportunity to cap him in the back of the head with my silenced pistol and took his rifle.

I was cruising round the nazi occupied areas and stopping to watch the odd up-against-the-wall executions when I noticed a nazi being cruel to a woman. I was going to blast him but then I noticed a soft skinned wagon pulling up nearby which I presumed was full of krauts so I thought better of it.
I then watched as the woman was forced at gunpoint to climb in the back so I jumped back in my car and tailed it to see if it went somewhere interesting but after following and bumping into the back of it for five minutes I decided to be the hero.
Pulling broadside across the front of the vehicle I jumped out and fired a volley of automatic fire at the lone driver (missing with every shot) who sat there like he was stoned making no attempt to duck. The woman jumped out the back and ran off while I was left to drag the driver out and make my getaway from what seemed like the whole of the Third Reich. After going round the same block twice ramming motorbike sidecars head on I noticed a green blip and headed on foot to safety.

One bitch saved.

This post has been edited by marney1: Jan 4 2010, 08:45 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jan 4 2010, 09:00 PM
Post #54

i haven't really focused on taking out the towers before infiltrating a base yet... i sneak into every base in nazi garb but, the towers haven't been much of a problem for me in that department yet... the towers near a oil reserve or nazi general are the ones that give me problems...

sometimes, i just alert the nazi's if i am going to try and take out a few things close together... but, sometimes it's fun to try and take them out quietly... or shooting your gun off a block away and waiting for the nazi's to leave their post... getting away can be fun at times and frustrating at times as well... i kissed my first woman last night too... i couldn't figure out why there was a trophy for kissing 50 women... but, now i know how to do it... it's one of the hiding spots scattered across the map... kissing a woman is like hiding in shack, it gets rid of the search radius... kinda strange but, funny too... the lady made some humorous remarks...

and the freeplay jump spots are kinda lame to be honest... i've taken race cars off some of those jumps and they still don't look right... the driving is pretty suspect at times but, not game-breaking... i hope that one day i can drive those tanks i see all over the place...

EDIT: last night i think i got to 39% of the story completed...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jan 4 2010, 09:01 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jan 4 2010, 09:06 PM
Post #55

Boss
Group Icon

Haven't kissed any ladies yet. I've only come across one who was marked as a hiding spot, and she was just outside the search radius. As soon as I got to her, the Nazi's had forgotten all about me. Dammit.

I also think the jumps are a little shitty. I've done two so far successfully, but I've had a bunch of fuckups. Most of them have to do with the hideous shadows.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jan 4 2010, 09:24 PM
Post #56

i actually haven't messed up a jump yet... lol, one of them, i only got maybe 2 feet off the ramp and still passed it... on another, i landed the car on it's bumper in between a tree and a building, and still got it... but, the car literally dies in mid-air... i hit a jump fast yet, only launch about 10 feet off the ramp... kinda ridiculous...

oh well, it's not they're important parts of the game anyways... like i said earlier, jack of all trades; master of none biggrin.gif...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 4 2010, 09:26 PM
Post #57

Godfather
Group Icon

Kiss women? I'll have to figure that one out. The towers I've been taking out are mainly the isolated ones where no one is likely to hear the shot but to get extra perks I started climbing up and throttling the ayreon one before throwing him to his death where he sometimes lands in a funny position hovering in mid air. bored.gif
If you take your time strolling through a village you can see the odd bit of D.I.Y going on and one or two grieving people in the graveyard.

I think I mentioned in one of the 'GTA5' threads that I'd like to see more rolling countryside to drive through and this game has delivered just that. I'm surprised how much of a role driving is, it really is GTA 1940's and I never thought I'd say this but for all it's minor faults I prefer this to GTA.

Have you come across the bird shooting game yet? I came across one totally by chance in a field and it was NES Duck Hunt all over again lol. I often take pot shots at low flying birds and it was a shock when I actually shot one out the sky.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jan 4 2010, 09:28 PM
Post #58

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 4 2010, 04:26 PM) *
Have you come across the bird shooting game yet? I came across one totally by chance in a field and it was NES Duck Hunt all over again lol. I often take pot shots at low flying birds and it was a shock when I actually shot one out the sky.

is this a freeplay thing? damn, i'd love to do this... i saw there was a trophy for some bird thing... it must be for this...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 4 2010, 09:39 PM
Post #59

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 4 2010, 09:28 PM) *

is this a freeplay thing? damn, i'd love to do this... i saw there was a trophy for some bird thing... it must be for this...

There was a trophy for it yeah. This game is so full of features that every time I post here I remember something else I like; The tutorials for this game are the best I've come across and without them I'd have put the game to the back of the shelf. You can also check out the the recent conversations not only you've had but the nazi's ones too. Sometimes you don't catch what they're saying but if you browse through the (forget the name now) conversation thread it makes for some lol's.

Edit; Free mode yeah, I bought about five maps and go round checking what the white squares hold.

This post has been edited by marney1: Jan 4 2010, 09:41 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jan 4 2010, 09:44 PM
Post #60

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 4 2010, 04:28 PM) *

Here's the youtube guide:

Also - here is a list of the Perks. Also, you can only buy one gold perk and one silver perk, apparently.

You can earn your perks by fulfilling certain requirements or by buying "upgrades" from your weapon dealer to instantly unlock a silver and/or gold perk which cost 2000 and 3000 of contraband. Lima suggested to buy the silver and gold perk of the mechanics tree, since finding all standart Nazi Vehicles and civilian cars is too random, takes an eternity and is no fun at all and since you can buy only 1 silver/gold perk this is the best way to use the upgrades.

Brawling:
- Knockout 2 Nazis: You should get this during the bar fight by punching Nazis until they don't get up again
- Kill 10 Nazi with Stealth Kills: Refer to "Silent Death"
- Stealth kill 5 Nazi Generals: Take out his 2 Bodyguards with the silenced Pistol(or any other way you see fit) and then approach the General from behind while sneaking with no one else around.

Sabotage:
- Destroy 2 Nazi Installations: Should come easily, look for the Event Markers and set up a Charge and enjoy.
- Destroy 10 Nazi Occupation Towers: Occupation Towers are the ones with Nazi Flags hanging from it. Search for them and blow them to kingdom come.
- Destroy 4 Train Bridges: You can do this after a story mission in which you receive bridge killer charges. Just check the map and the railroads to find the bridges marked as trespassing areas.

Hardware:
- Kill 5 Nazis using Bullets: Guess you don't need explained how to aim and pull the trigger?
- Kill 5 Terror Squad Nazis: First you need alarm level 4+ and they will accompany the regular SS Soldiers. You will recognize them as they wear a gasmask and look like helghast. They are equipped with either some kickass MG, Flame Thrower or Panzershrek
- Destroy a Zeppelin and a Wulf Tank during the same alarm: Well this can be a piece of work. Wulf Tanks won't appear until alarm level 5 and Zeppelins can only be found in Paris or if you wait they come to the countryside. My suggestion is that you search a Wulf Tank(Twin Barrels and looks kickass), look if there is a building nearby where you are can defend yourself and regenerate health, plant 2 RDX charges on it, raise the alarm and blow it up. Now climb up the building and kill Nazis until alarm level 4 kicks in. Once this happens just wait there without killing anyone and wait for the zeppelin to arrive, equip your siegfaust/panzershrek and blow it up.

Mayhem:
- Throw 5 Nazis to their Death: Easier than it sounds. Climb a Occupation Tower, Sniper Nest or AA-Gunplacement which are several meters up. Hold , press and press the in the direction you want to throw the Nazi.
- Overrun 20 Nazis with Cars: If you don't know how to drive a Car in the game, please read the manual
- Destroy 20 Nazi Vehicles with 1 Vehicle: A great tip is using an AA Gun to blow up Nazi vehicles as it counts as vehicle for some reason.

Sniping:
- Kill 5 Nazis with scoped weapons: Kill the Sniper in a Sniper Nest, take his rifle and kill 5 Nazis
- Score 15 Headshots with a scoped weapon: Same as before, accept you have to aim for the head
- Score 10 "double Kills" using a sniper scope: Line up 2 Nazis and put a bullet through both their heads and repeat A good spot is:
From the Club Belle, where you start the game from, turn left and run down the street. After a bit there are always two Nazi's guarding a gate one on the right side, you will notice some bollards on the right hand side of the street walk past 4 (any more and they will spot you, any less and it is quite tricky to get the shot) of these then stop and line up your shot. After they are down just run back to the Belle and enter and exit. Do this 9 more times and you will have it.

Racing:
- Win the Time Trial: Pretty self explanatory isn't it? Will available near the end of Act 2
- Win Country Race 1: You can do this right after finishing the time trial. The Altair is fast enough to win
- Win Country Race 2: Will be available during Act 3, I used the silver claw

Explosives:
- Kill 10 Nazis with Grenades: Throw a Grenade with and just kill 10 Nazis
- Kill 5 Nazis with one Explosion: Raise alarm to level 2 or 3 and hide atop a building and wait for the Nazis to clutter down the street and lop a grenade and hope it kills them. I recommend buying the blast upgrade from the weapon dealer
- Kill 10 Nazis within 10 seconds with Dynamite or RDX: Either set up an ambush with RDX and lure enough nazi into range or play to Act 2 and during a mission from Santos in which you have to blow up 3 Trucks to eliminate competition and get your new travel papers do the following: Get yourself the car Altair(yep pun intended), set up the trap with holding , drive to the trucks and bail out with at a safe distance and enjoy the show.

Mechanics:
- Collect 5 different civilian cars: Jack a car, drive it to the garage and exit it. Once the message "Car has been collected" appears on top of the screen you know you did it right.
- Collect every Nazi Vehicle: Some of them appear only late in game and it is no fun. Just invest the instant silver perk upgrade here.
- Collect all civilian, race and military vehicles: You get the idea and you should just buy the instant gold perk upgrade.

Demolitions:
- Blow up 3 Nazi Vehicles with Dynamite: Either wait for a Sturmwagen to appear or blow up the Fuel Stations as a Bauer Truck is always there.
- Destroy 5 Nazi Vehicles within 300 Seconds with Dynamite: Just kill some Nazis and they will get a steady stream of reinforcements via Sturmwagen, which you should blow up.
- Destroy 3 Wulf Tanks with Dynamite or RDX: Wulf Tanks have a Twin Cannon and a explosive fueltank at the rear. Just set up 1-2 Charges and detonate them.

Evasion:
- Evade alarm level 2 5 times: Kill some Nazis and use a nearby hiding spot or outrun them
- Evade alarm level 3: Be careful where you attempt this, as there will be regular patrols on the streets and hiding spots on ground level will be closed. Just be patient and use a hiding spot on high ground.
- Evade alarm level 5: To do this the easy way get to the Eifel Tower, fight until you are in alarm level 5 and take the elevators up to the restaurant.
Achievements

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 03:43 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4