Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Aircrafts - controls
Plucko
post Feb 3 2006, 02:22 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,783

How do I get up an aircraft? I can't seem to be able to turn, but only move forward / backwards using the W and S keys (A and D dont work to turn?). Also, I have no idea to get up, I tried SPACE and my mouse buttons and W, S, A, D and TAB.. I dunno how to get them up. Sorry if this is a stupid question, lol but it really bugs me.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EvilGrouse
post Feb 4 2006, 01:36 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 27,389

QUOTE(Plucko @ Feb 3 2006, 08:00 AM) [snapback]1083887[/snapback]

How do I get up an aircraft? I can't seem to be able to turn, but only move forward / backwards using the W and S keys (A and D dont work to turn?). Also, I have no idea to get up, I tried SPACE and my mouse buttons and W, S, A, D and TAB.. I dunno how to get them up. Sorry if this is a stupid question, lol but it really bugs me.

Got a joystick? I do. It's the only way I could get through Zero's RC plane mission. It sucked and took me a while to do, but I did it. But now with the RC chopper I have to fly....I ain't likin' this part. Joystick's not working well with this one, but I'll catch on and beat it sooner or later. Trying to avoid it for now. smile.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_6 shooter_*
post Feb 4 2006, 08:35 AM
Post #3

Guests

It is a stupid question indeed. Go to your controls configuration in 'Options' menu and check what the controls for going up and down are. I think they're Q and E by default, but I'm not sure, cause I use my own settings.

Bah...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bag Of Puppies
post Feb 4 2006, 02:01 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 24,609

QUOTE(6 shooter @ Feb 4 2006, 11:13 AM) [snapback]1084585[/snapback]

It is a stupid question indeed. Go to your controls configuration in 'Options' menu and check what the controls for going up and down are. I think they're Q and E by default, but I'm not sure, cause I use my own settings.

Bah...

yeah, that's right, furthere more:
A and D should work for turning
Z and X will bank the plane (quick turn, harder to control)

Ow and BTW, I reconfigured plane controls because it works way better my way, I've made secondairy control options for Q, E, Z and X:
Q: NUM7
E: NUM9
Z: NUM1
X: NUM3

Try it! it works great, this way you can use two hand for flying (or you could use QRZX with left hand and arrow keys with your right hand)

--------------------
IPB Image
a UTSBlaze™ signature
Achievements

+Quote Post
rax
post Feb 7 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 27,854

for most air plane and jet, w is the accelerator and the s key is slow down the air plane. if you wanna push the air plane up, i use DOWN key, and UP key for landing(push the air plane down). for choptor, W is going up, and UP key is going forward. this is default i think. i dont remember if i had changed the keys. its hard to control the air plane in he beginning. i was frustrated, but once you got use to it, its easy. chopter is always the easiest.
Achievements

+Quote Post
rekees
post Feb 9 2006, 11:30 AM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 27,814

NUM 8 Take Off ( Needs Far Lane )
Num 2: wheels ( I think )
num 9: Forward
Num 3: backwards

kthxbai
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 10:12 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4