> PS3 DLC Disk?
Qdeathstar
post Jun 1 2009, 10:37 PM
Post #1

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 14

Since we already know that Microsoft paid Rockstar exlusive rights to Downloadable Content Sony won't be receiving any DLC for the game.

However, Rockstar is in the business of making money and selling LOD and BOGT to PS3 gta fans would be a way to make money...

I don't really know the details of the contract with microsoft but if TTWO were to release the DLC on a disk (like they've already confirmed for the Xbox360) it wouldn't be downloadable content so microsofts contract wouldnt affect this release.

I know its unlikely that Microsoft would let something like this fall through the cracks of a contract, but it might be in there best interest to modify to contract to allow something like that, especially if they required that R* sell it at a higher price on sony systems (59.99 instead of 39.99).

They could also allow this in order to receive assurances about exlusivity of future releases of the grand theft auto series...

not much to go, but it did come to my mind as an option.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jun 1 2009, 10:47 PM
Post #2

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Jun 1 2009, 06:37 PM) [snapback]1505861[/snapback]
I know its unlikely that Microsoft would let something like this fall through the cracks of a contract, ...

Yeah.... I don't think this will play out like a movie. "The contract says 'downloadable' content, right? Well, then we don't make it a download!" -cue eureka music-

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Jun 1 2009, 11:01 PM
Post #3

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 14

Well, im saying put it on a Disk... and then i gave reasons why MS might allow TTWO to do this :-/

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
69AngryAussie69
post Jun 6 2009, 01:31 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 51,972

QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Jun 1 2009, 11:01 PM) [snapback]1505868[/snapback]
Well, im saying put it on a Disk... and then i gave reasons why MS might allow TTWO to do this :-/

OMFG YES!
I hate downloading things off my PS3 coz just say there is an internet disurbance it can jepodise the whole download. This is why i never download shit off my PS3. If DLC's where on Disk i would get em all!
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 06:03 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4