post Sep 27 2009, 05:43 PM
Post #21

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Sep 27 2009, 06:29 PM) *
i think they want both.

What if they do want a nuclear bomb? Why are you concerned?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Sep 28 2009, 03:54 AM
Post #22

Do Boy

Group: Members
Member No.: 52,364

QUOTE (marney1 @ Sep 27 2009, 12:43 PM) *
QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Sep 27 2009, 06:29 PM) *
i think they want both.

What if they do want a nuclear bomb? Why are you concerned?

i'm not concerned . if they do want a bomb , i dont care , we have hundreds of them. if they want to nuke Israel thats fine with me also . i just dont believe they want it only for energy .

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
Seeen
post Sep 28 2009, 05:21 AM
Post #23

Vandal

Member No.: 5,816
PSN Name: SeeenRulez

Hahaha, take that Israel.
Achievements

+Quote Post
new major on the...
post Oct 1 2009, 03:43 AM
Post #24

Pickpocket

Member No.: 34,134
PSN Name: ARCHmajor

QUOTE (marney1 @ Sep 27 2009, 01:53 PM) *
Funny comment LoonaTyk1 but this isn't The Asylum.......I'll let you off this time.

Anyway, the media's view that Irans test firing of missiles and the commencement of more than a week of war games in the country are a 'show of force' on the back of western concerns is misleading.
The Iranians wouldn't have (and couldn't have) organised these tests and war games in a couple of days it would have been in the planning for months and months just like every other major power does.

We all carry out tests and war games to iron out any faults in current tactics to be sure we are up to date with defence issues - Iran is just doing the same as they have a right to do.

The media also keep mentioning Irans lies but fail to say what these lies are.......I'd like to know.

Come on that was a Hilarious comment. I laughed my ass off with that one. LoonaTyk1, youre funny.

But on the serious note, i also think they want both. But if they were soo into wanting to build on an industry that will provide power for all of iran, then answer me this, Why nuclear power, especially with all the dangers involved? Why not giant solar or wind farms? Why not instead invest your wealth into that? Because it comes down to the same fact and that is they want a Bomb. That is the answer, so they dont feel threatened or bullied, they could use it as a power trip. We got a bomb and we know many bad people who want to use it so you treat us how we want to be treated and give us what we want to recieve.

This post has been edited by new major on the block: Oct 1 2009, 03:49 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Tranque
post Oct 1 2009, 03:58 AM
Post #25

Trickster

Member No.: 42,061

Nuclearpower is extremely cost effective. Solar panels are extremely expensive and windfarms are relatively expensive as well. I'm tend to step back from these things because I don't like to get my facts from either side of the propoganda fence and I prefer to look at a nations past actions, because actions don't have Public Relations worries, its just history. I also don't feel comfortable speaking on something with my only basis being news programs (even msnbc or cnn). All I do know is that solar panels are a bitch of an expense and have a relatively low input for the cost, wind-farms as well. When I learned about nuclear energy not only is it clean but it is extremely effective, all you have to worry about is another Chernobil.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Oct 1 2009, 05:06 AM
Post #26

Do Boy

QUOTE (new major on the block @ Sep 30 2009, 10:43 PM) *
Funny comment LoonaTyk1 but this isn't The Asylum.......I'll let you off this time.

Anyway, the media's view that Irans test firing of missiles and the commencement of more than a week of war games in the country are a 'show of force' on the back of western concerns is misleading.
The Iranians wouldn't have (and couldn't have) organised these tests and war games in a couple of days it would have been in the planning for months and months just like every other major power does.

We all carry out tests and war games to iron out any faults in current tactics to be sure we are up to date with defence issues - Iran is just doing the same as they have a right to do.

The media also keep mentioning Irans lies but fail to say what these lies are.......I'd like to know.

Come on that was a Hilarious comment. I laughed my ass off with that one. LoonaTyk1, youre funny.

But on the serious note, i also think they want both. But if they were soo into wanting to build on an industry that will provide power for all of iran, then answer me this, Why nuclear power, especially with all the dangers involved? Why not giant solar or wind farms? Why not instead invest your wealth into that? Because it comes down to the same fact and that is they want a Bomb. That is the answer, so they dont feel threatened or bullied, they could use it as a power trip. We got a bomb and we know many bad people who want to use it so you treat us how we want to be treated and give us what we want to recieve.

i thought it was funny also. at least he let me off this time so i should be safe. Iran wants nukes no doubt about it. they can say they want it for power or energy but if so they should have no problem letting inspectors in to look at what they are doing. they also want a nuke. to think otherwise is ignorant.

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Oct 1 2009, 01:01 PM
Post #27

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Oct 1 2009, 06:06 AM) *

i thought it was funny also. at least he let me off this time so i should be safe. Iran wants nukes no doubt about it. they can say they want it for power or energy but if so they should have no problem letting inspectors in to look at what they are doing. they also want a nuke. to think otherwise is ignorant.

According to the IAEA they have been fully cooperative with inspections and reports that say otherwise are politically motivated.
Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Oct 1 2009, 11:36 PM
Post #28

Do Boy

QUOTE (marney1 @ Oct 1 2009, 08:01 AM) *

According to the IAEA they have been fully cooperative with inspections and reports that say otherwise are politically motivated.

so , they dont want nukes ??

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Oct 4 2009, 12:09 PM
Post #29

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Oct 2 2009, 12:36 AM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Oct 1 2009, 08:01 AM) *

so , they dont want nukes ??

Well all the evidence so far points to the 'domestic purposes' reason and producing a nuke would be suicide, so I don't think they'll bother trying to produce one.
Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Oct 4 2009, 02:04 PM
Post #30

Do Boy

i guess we'll have to wait and see . personally i don't see iran as a threat . i think they know also that to build one would be foolish and i can't imagine them ever using one on israel . i just hope a confrontation with the U.S. is avoided .

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Oct 4 2009, 03:30 PM
Post #31

Godfather
Group Icon

Latest news is that Iran now has 'information' to make a nuclear bomb.
Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Oct 4 2009, 03:53 PM
Post #32

Do Boy

QUOTE (marney1 @ Oct 4 2009, 10:30 AM) *

they probably googled it .

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Oct 4 2009, 04:00 PM
Post #33

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Oct 4 2009, 04:53 PM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Oct 4 2009, 10:30 AM) *

they probably googled it .

Fox News is who actually said it, for them to backtrack this far tells you that this whole thing is BS.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Oct 14 2009, 11:14 AM
Post #34

Member No.: 38,184

Iran has a lot of domestic problems, the last thing they need is swarms of troops invading, which is what will happen if they attack Israel.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Oct 20 2009, 03:00 AM
Post #35

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

I really get the feeling Iran is not quite as belligerent as the media makes them out to be. Iran citizens even support the West in some cases, usually the younger, female side, no?

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Oct 20 2009, 02:58 PM
Post #36

Do Boy

QUOTE (punxtr @ Oct 19 2009, 10:00 PM) *
I really get the feeling Iran is not quite as belligerent as the media makes them out to be. Iran citizens even support the West in some cases, usually the younger, female side, no?

i kind of see it that way also . don't think iran is really a threat .

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Oct 20 2009, 06:19 PM
Post #37

Godfather
Group Icon

I know an Iranian who is from Tehran and now living here in Liverpool and he decided moving here was better for him and his family. I don't know his exact reasons for leaving but he has quite a few family members living here in England.
He had fought in the Iran Iraq war as a conscript in the 80's and said the laws can be a bit strict; He was once stopped by the police when he was about 18 and they asked him who the girl was in the car with him. He told them it was his girlfriend and they just told him it was wrong without the consent of her parents to be alone with him. He agreed with them and they let him on his way.

He told me he had a shop in Tehran and the local council or something like that forced him to close it for no apparent reason. He reckons it was because he was a cristian and the Iranians prefer muslims to run businesses.

He said this is when he decided to leave for the UK but when he and his family (wife & 2 daughters) tried to cross the border into Afghanistan (not using the proper border crossing) they came under fire from police or soldiers and they took cover behind some rocks.
Eventually they stopped firing and just let them go on their way.

Although these events happened to him he has no ill feeling toward his country and a large part of his family still live there. I asked him if it would be alright for him to visit his family at any time and he told me it was.
His opinion is that no country has a right to tell another how it should be governed and the people of Iran are a happy people and most of them are happy to abide by the law.

His only gripe is that he thinks the government favour muslims over christians to become succesful.

Just a story I thought I'd share with everyone.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 17 2009, 03:24 PM
Post #38

Godfather
Group Icon

Is this the only US politician who cares about Americans?

Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Dec 18 2009, 12:22 AM
Post #39

Do Boy

QUOTE (marney1 @ Oct 20 2009, 12:19 PM) *
I know an Iranian who is from Tehran and now living here in Liverpool and he decided moving here was better for him and his family. I don't know his exact reasons for leaving but he has quite a few family members living here in England.
He had fought in the Iran Iraq war as a conscript in the 80's and said the laws can be a bit strict; He was once stopped by the police when he was about 18 and they asked him who the girl was in the car with him. He told them it was his girlfriend and they just told him it was wrong without the consent of her parents to be alone with him. He agreed with them and they let him on his way.

He told me he had a shop in Tehran and the local council or something like that forced him to close it for no apparent reason. He reckons it was because he was a cristian and the Iranians prefer muslims to run businesses.

He said this is when he decided to leave for the UK but when he and his family (wife & 2 daughters) tried to cross the border into Afghanistan (not using the proper border crossing) they came under fire from police or soldiers and they took cover behind some rocks.
Eventually they stopped firing and just let them go on their way.

Although these events happened to him he has no ill feeling toward his country and a large part of his family still live there. I asked him if it would be alright for him to visit his family at any time and he told me it was.
His opinion is that no country has a right to tell another how it should be governed and the people of Iran are a happy people and most of them are happy to abide by the law.

His only gripe is that he thinks the government favour muslims over christians to become succesful.

Just a story I thought I'd share with everyone.

how sweet !

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Dec 24 2009, 12:51 AM
Post #40

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

It's a fine tale of non-intervention, but at the same time, Iran wants some say about how a particular strip of land 500miles to its West is governed.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 12:26 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4