IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Lost & Damned (PS3), Download or buy as part of EFLC now!
Marney1
post Jan 30 2010, 11:20 PM
Post #41

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 30 2010, 11:18 PM) *
rolleyes.gif What difference will one box make?

I have OCD and it will kill me to have one missing.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 30 2010, 11:24 PM
Post #42

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

Buy your game and the store's display-only box. wink.gif

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 30 2010, 11:26 PM
Post #43

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 30 2010, 11:24 PM) *
Buy your game and the store's display-only box. wink.gif

I'll have to throw all my PS3 things away now bcause I won't be able to handle it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 30 2010, 11:27 PM
Post #44

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

1. Ship it all to me
2. ????
3. Profit!

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 30 2010, 11:33 PM
Post #45

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 30 2010, 11:27 PM) *
1. Ship it all to me
2. ????
3. Profit!

OK what's your address and don't try giving me your work place, I already have that.

This post has been edited by Marney1: Jan 30 2010, 11:44 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 30 2010, 11:52 PM
Post #46

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

"don't worry, he doesn't know it was you." that was good. didn't like the IV music playing though.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 31 2010, 12:02 AM
Post #47

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 30 2010, 11:52 PM) *
"don't worry, he doesn't know it was you." that was good. didn't like the IV music playing though.

Poor fella shot himself shortly after.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 31 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #48

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Now they need to make a new one where Hitler is a Xbox person and finds out the DLC is coming to PS3. If only I had a good video editor........

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jan 31 2010, 06:26 AM
Post #49

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 30 2010, 06:33 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 30 2010, 11:27 PM) *
1. Ship it all to me
2. ????
3. Profit!

OK what's your address and don't try giving me your work place, I already have that.

i'm sending that to a friend at work as we speak laugh.gif... he'd love that part about the noobs fucking around during the petrovic missions laugh.gif... we're both excited about playing the DLC, we've been playing the original for almost two years now... 30+ hours of more GTA is what i've been asking for... it's almost like getting GTA 5 for us PS3 guys...

but, now i've got a problem... this comes out march 30th... heavy rain comes out february 20-something... and red dead redemption comes out late april... i was only planning on getting two games and i am not passing up on RDR... and now that the episodes are coming out, i can't pass on those either... i might have to make a sacrifice in my collection (trade-in) because, i want to play heavy rain as well... there's a demo coming out for it so, maybe i can make my decision off of that... i also have a $25 meijer's gift card... maybe i can use that on heavy rain, or the episodes...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 31 2010, 06:33 AM
Post #50

Godfather
Group Icon

@bOnEs

Yeah I was expecting RDR and Fallout 3 to be next (Fallout 3 maybe this week) on my list but we're suddenly buried under new titles to choose from. Like I've said before I can only get into one game at a time so I should be OK for the rest of the year.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 31 2010, 06:36 AM
Post #51

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

I like having very few interests in games. Makes buying decisions a bit easier. tongue.gif

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jan 31 2010, 06:45 AM
Post #52

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

same hear... heavy rain was always an interesting choice but, i wasn't quite sold on it... however, i was willing to give it a shot... but, this episodes game thing throws a wrench in some wench... thanks R*, i might pass on one of the most unique PS3 exclusives because your releasing two games that are must buys for me...

EDIT: of course, i could always buy heavy rain later biggrin.gif... just like uncharted 2, they will always be there waiting for me when there's a drought in games to buy, even at full price... and i can see the early to mid summer being slow for me in terms of games to buy...

EDIT v2: also, this gives me more time to play uncharted 2 biggrin.gif... now i can wait until march 30th to get a game...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jan 31 2010, 07:09 AM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Flism
post Feb 1 2010, 09:00 AM
Post #53

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 504
PSN Name: Flism

I was so happy when I heard the news! I played a bit on my friend's 360 and it was the missing piece to IV. I've always said the one thing missing was clubs and now I have that GTA IV (for me anyways) is perfect! Love you R*!

Also I'm looking forward to RDR & Heavy Rain and debt be damned I'm getting all of it!

--------------------
user posted image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kid_Notorious
post Feb 1 2010, 04:40 PM
Post #54

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,372

Glad i waited

--------------------

"When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end The goddess descends from the sky Wings of light and dark spread afar She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting."
Achievements

+Quote Post
Jimothey
post Feb 3 2010, 01:47 PM
Post #55

Nobody Special

Member No.: 35,187
PSN Name: Jimothey

I'm really happy about this, and I have managed to convince my other half to buy it for me as a late valantine's pressie.
biggrin.gif:D

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Feb 3 2010, 07:08 PM
Post #56

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

From Wikipedia:

Differences from downloadable episodes

There are differences in how the disc content is experienced compared to the DLC versions of the same Grand Theft Auto episodes.

The DLC episodes add music to the existing radio stations in Grand Theft Auto IV and music from the original game is available while playing the DLC episodes, enabling all three games to play a combined soundtrack of over 300 songs. Episodes From Liberty City does not contain radio music included with Grand Theft Auto IV, nor does installing both discs on an Xbox 360 hard drive combine their soundtracks. However, Episodes includes radio stations that are not available for Grand Theft Auto IV. The Episodes soundtrack features over 150 songs, one-third of which are exclusive to the disc.

The gameplay content of the newer episode, The Ballad of Gay Tony, is identical between the Episodes disc and the DLC version, and the multiplayer features of Gay Tony are compatible regardless of version. However, because of updates to the map of Liberty City shared by both games on the disc, the Episodes version of The Lost and Damned cannot be used to join multiplayer sessions with users of the older DLC version of that game.

What a disappointment, I was hoping the content from all three would be combined... and that's not just the music, but the weapons and cars too. I don't want to have to quit TL&D and start up TBoGT just to drive a Bullet. Surely they could allow all the weapons and cars in MP games, just disable them in SP games for the obvious reasons.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Korben
post Feb 5 2010, 08:36 AM
Post #57

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 2,449

Jeez... Thank God I checked on here... I was gonna give in and get a 360 in the next few weeks as well... Just saved a few hundred quid!!
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 5 2010, 08:48 AM
Post #58

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (Korben @ Feb 5 2010, 03:36 AM) *
Jeez... Thank God I checked on here... I was gonna give in and get a 360 in the next few weeks as well... Just saved a few hundred quid!!

Almost became one of Marney's statistics. tongue.gif

(from news post)
QUOTE (Marney1)
There's got to be at least a few PS3 owners who have gone out today without hearing the news and bought themselves a 360 just so they can play this. laugh.gif

Got to admit it though I'd been considering doing just that myself

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Feb 5 2010, 09:03 PM
Post #59

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

Anyone who buys a 360 for the sole purpose of two DLC packs is a fool. *looks at Marney*

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 5 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #60

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 5 2010, 09:03 PM) *
Anyone who buys a 360 for the sole purpose of two DLC packs is a fool. *looks at Marney*

Hey! Hey Vicey! Hey Vicey! Vicey! Vicey! Hey Vicey - why did you look at me?
Achievements

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 08:15 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4