> Iran
demon
post Jan 21 2010, 08:05 PM
Post #41

Capo

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,672

QUOTE (marney1 @ Sep 26 2009, 01:25 AM) *
The web of lies and propoganda has begun against Iran and the stupid public are going to fall for it hook line and sinker yet again as they did in the run up to the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.

People need to start listening to Irans side of the story too instead of believing everything their presidents and prime ministers tell them.

So you think we should listen more to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad? Is that the kind of leader you would trust? I think you should not listen to him and listen more to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

QUOTE (marney1 @ Sep 26 2009, 04:18 AM) *
QUOTE (sve knjige svijeta @ Sep 26 2009, 03:54 AM) *
We've been preparing for this push for ages - look around Iran. Do you see the massive troop buildup the world has there? Everyone is ready to move at a moments notice.

Yep, they're surrounded alright and when the invasion begins it will be from all sides instead of the usual attack via one or two borders.
The Iranians know it's going to happen and they're far from stupid, you can bet they'll have surprises galore waiting for us. They won't go down easily and if anyone thinks post war Iraq is dragging on you aint seen nothing yet.

There will be no large scale invasion of Iran. The political, military and economical cost of doing that is too high. What is possible, is limited attacks to destroy their nuclear program and perhaps overthrow their government.

QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 26 2009, 08:06 AM) *
Iran need to sort themselves out as they are in a war. The fact that they are building a nuclear bomb isnt going to help them.

This is true. Actually the Iranian government and in particular the president are Iran's biggest enemy.

--------------------
The new GTA 5 website. GTA 5 forums.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 31 2010, 06:37 AM) *

That's for you ^
Use it in your sig or avatar because you are very special.

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 21 2010, 08:32 PM
Post #42

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

@demon - Listen to the IAEA? Why what have they said?
Achievements

+Quote Post
demon
post Jan 21 2010, 09:45 PM
Post #43

Capo

QUOTE (Mekstizzle @ Sep 26 2009, 05:05 PM) *
It's a shame that the recent Iran election was fucked up though. Makes you sometimes think maybe these guys (A-jod and the clerics and ayatollahs) do need to get bombed to shit. I wouldn't really mind if that happens.

They do have alot of domestic problems. This can be a reason for their leaders to make enemies outside their boarders. That'll unite the Iranian population.

QUOTE (anomalous_result @ Sep 26 2009, 07:35 PM) *
I don't get it, you think we shouldn't listen to our own premiers but an Iranian propaganda site is fine? I lol'd a little though "Ahmadinejad said except the U.S. and a few of its European allies almost all countries in the world support Iran’s nuclear program." Except the UN who have imposed sanctions for Iran's behaviour in that very area.

Lol, exactly.

QUOTE (marney1 @ Sep 27 2009, 06:43 PM) *
QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Sep 27 2009, 06:29 PM) *
i think they want both.

What if they do want a nuclear bomb? Why are you concerned?

Maybe because the top heads in Iran are threathening other countries? Iran do not accept the existence of Israel. And Israel is a small country, what do you think just one nuclear bomb would do there? It would more or less finish one of the many things Hitler started.

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 21 2010, 09:32 PM) *
@demon - Listen to the IAEA? Why what have they said?

I do not have a quote ready for you, but I believe they are not quite happy with Iran.

--------------------

That's for you ^

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Spoiler
post Jan 22 2010, 02:24 PM
Post #44

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,196

IAEA and UN are at the most the biggest talk show and at the least puppets of the west.

"On September 16, 2004 Secretary-General of the United Nations Kofi Annan, speaking on the invasion, said, "I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN Charter. From our point of view, from the charter point of view, it was illegal.""

And Uncle Sam and cousins gave him a middle finger. UN is only good at muddling in Africa and nowhere else.

Iranians knew this and they are entertaining them just long enough so that they could accomplish the nuke bomb.

Haven't the west learn enough in Iraq? that occupying a country with the most advance weapons doesn't win a war or actually govern a country anymore?
The last time this strategy worked is in 1940s AND only when Gestapo and Nazi are giving a bullet to whoever they don't agreed with or send them to gas chambers.

Afterward, the Brits can't even keep their colonies and oh yea almost forgot that strategy still did work in a way for the Russians up to 1990s. but that's about it. time has changed and people outgrew the strategies.

Unless they are willing to rule from the bunkers, good luck with Iran.

edit: another big difference is invading Iran will be against the will of majority Iranians unlike Saddam where Iraqi despised him and still they don't have much love for their liberators either.

This post has been edited by SPOILER: Jan 22 2010, 02:27 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
demon
post Apr 19 2010, 04:39 PM
Post #45

Capo

QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Oct 4 2009, 09:04 AM) *
i guess we'll have to wait and see . personally i don't see iran as a threat . i think they know also that to build one would be foolish and i can't imagine them ever using one on israel . i just hope a confrontation with the U.S. is avoided .

I think they might wipe out Israel, but who knows. But if Iran drops the bomb on Israel, then Iran must be eliminated. I can see the need for a few ICBMs in that case. It will be terrible. sad.gif

QUOTE (marney1 @ Oct 20 2009, 01:19 PM) *
I know an Iranian who is from Tehran and now living here in Liverpool and he decided moving here was better for him and his family. I don't know his exact reasons for leaving but he has quite a few family members living here in England.
He had fought in the Iran Iraq war as a conscript in the 80's and said the laws can be a bit strict; He was once stopped by the police when he was about 18 and they asked him who the girl was in the car with him. He told them it was his girlfriend and they just told him it was wrong without the consent of her parents to be alone with him. He agreed with them and they let him on his way.

He told me he had a shop in Tehran and the local council or something like that forced him to close it for no apparent reason. He reckons it was because he was a cristian and the Iranians prefer muslims to run businesses.

He said this is when he decided to leave for the UK but when he and his family (wife & 2 daughters) tried to cross the border into Afghanistan (not using the proper border crossing) they came under fire from police or soldiers and they took cover behind some rocks.
Eventually they stopped firing and just let them go on their way.

Although these events happened to him he has no ill feeling toward his country and a large part of his family still live there. I asked him if it would be alright for him to visit his family at any time and he told me it was.
His opinion is that no country has a right to tell another how it should be governed and the people of Iran are a happy people and most of them are happy to abide by the law.

His only gripe is that he thinks the government favour muslims over christians to become succesful.

Just a story I thought I'd share with everyone.

Thanks that's a nice story.

--------------------

That's for you ^

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jun 20 2010, 04:22 PM
Post #46

Godfather
Group Icon

Israeli, U.S warships heading for the Red Sea.

Haaretz.com
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA_SA
post Jul 21 2010, 01:00 PM
Post #47

Pickpocket

Member No.: 18,338

Iran is a unified country, and Iraq is a divided country, and has always been like that.

Any attack on Iran, America would lose, just like an attack on China or with china where ever, would just lead to another disaster.
An attack may be inevitable eventually, Texas is pretty dried up for crude oil, just like the other south states. It is quite serious.

But beyond that I can't see a future If it goes that way.

--------------------
President lamar's attack on the cherokee Indian tribe in Texas in 1839 was a stupid mistake, but distrust and violence existed on both sides. Texans, Mexicans and Natives all competing for the land of Texas.

"in a state[Texas] noted for strength"~JFK

Achievements

+Quote Post
demon
post Sep 7 2010, 09:28 PM
Post #48

Capo

QUOTE (GTA_SA @ Jul 21 2010, 03:00 PM) *
Any attack on Iran, America would lose, just like an attack on China or with china where ever, would just lead to another disaster.

How do you lose an attack? Send ground troops? So don't send ground troops.

Use rockets, and maybe airplanes too.

--------------------

That's for you ^

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Sep 7 2010, 10:52 PM
Post #49

The universe goes on forever and we are alone
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,164

QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 17 2009, 11:24 AM) *
Is this the only US politician who cares about Americans?

That's great and all, but I think Iran just proved him wrong.

--------------------

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 13 2009, 01:45 AM) *
The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Die Zeiten haben sich geändert.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Oct 19 2010, 03:50 AM
Post #50

Godfather
Group Icon

Provocative?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...estigation.html
Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Oct 19 2010, 04:53 PM
Post #51

Do Boy

Member No.: 52,364

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 18 2010, 10:50 PM) *

no , boring.

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 05:41 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4