Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Next GTA Wishlist, What's next?
Karl0
post Apr 9 2009, 08:28 PM
Post #121

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,930

No more having to install stuff like LIVE and the Social Club just to play single player. Make it so you can install without them, and if someone wants to play multiplayer, THEN, you tell them(via dalog box) they have to install them, though Id rather not have them myself, many do. For the love of God and all thats holy, ALLOW AUTO SAVE WITHOUT SIGNING IN! Seriously, wtf?

I did get a laugh out of how it says(basically) "If you cant/dont want to do an online install, you have to visit this website." lol
Alot of good stuf, in-game, but getting there sucks royally. SucuROM also made me have to finish watching a dvd I was looking at (right before install) on my other XP partition. Some copyright bullshit. I was JUST watching it, and now SucuROM now says no. Lame. Love the in-game stuff, but the installation, and its requirements may make this my last Crockstar game.

(I just got this a couple days ago, so I may ask about stuff thats already there, so please tell me if I do)
On a happier note, where swimming underwater? The aforementioned weapons(like flamethrowers)? FFS! Planes! Subs would be nice for GTA 5. Could attack a ship run/taken over by your enemies. Please give back the ability to look left and right in vehicles(cars). I crash SOOOO much because I turn, cant see whats in front of me, and BANG!

--------------------
JT:"I encourage folks to read Psalm 35, a Psalm of David, which is brilliant in its entirety (since God Himself wrote it)"
Jack Thompson? I knew he was out of his mind, but this is fucking awesome. Shine on you crazy God Warrior!
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Apr 13 2009, 04:11 PM
Post #122

Member No.: 38,184

I doubt they'll go back to wacky fun, after what a serious and dark game GTAIV was. It would seem stupid of them to completely backtrack on everything they said about making GTA realistic by creating a game that is completely off the wall and swarming with dogs on jetpacks and military dogfights in the ghetto.

I also doubt we're going to see many more customizable features. It's not Saints Row, the character has an actual background and personality. Niko, the depressed and serious war veteran isn't about to go taking off his pants and thrusting at old ladies - while that may be fun, it's not worth sacrificing the character's, well, character. As for everyone wanting all the Saints Row junk, where you pick your own race and gender. I like the fact that Niko fought in a certain war, that's a major part of his character, but we wouldn't see this if we picked our own race. As for choosing gender, that'll just make it impossible to create a complex storyline.

Go play Saints Row if you want to customize everything and have "wacky fun" at the expense of the story line. As I've said before, the grown up intellectuals will continue to play GTA for amazing graphics and compelling storyline, while the kiddies play Saints Row for mindless retardation.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
ImInDaClub3284
post May 7 2009, 01:45 AM
Post #123

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 51,877

God, I have to get my two cents into the forum.

-DO NOT let the next main character be a girl.. that is just a dumb idea who wants to run around as a girl and kill people.
-DO NOT let the setting be in the U.S. I really don't want to play in London or Paris or some other dumb city.
-DO NOT make me have to go get gas... its gonna get real annoying when you run out of gas when your one block away from your timed destination and you have to run there.

REDO VICE CITY AND BRING BACK TOMMY!

I think i would be cool if he would be more of a buisness guy, you could buy and custime your own houses, go into more
buildings, there would be more stores, and more car dealers where you could actually buy cars that you cant find on the streets

Huge Fan of GTA4 and just started Lost and the Damned...don't change to much and don't take another 4 years
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bader
post Jun 9 2009, 07:02 PM
Post #124

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 5,598

city: Paris, or shanghei.
Achievements

+Quote Post
jcash624
post Jul 6 2009, 07:42 PM
Post #125

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,085

Next city: ATL...would be very interesting...

I'd also like the ability to have a legitimate job, not with set hours or anything turning this RPG but I've always wished you could get employed with the police so when I'm in a cop car or in a cop uniform I don't get stars. Of course it could be a little good cop bad cop where if you start massacring people while in uniform you'd have to be taken down.

If you knock someone running from the cops shouldn't you be rewarded instead of gaining stars? I hate when I see someone running and I stop them then I end up getting a star.

Put a functional stadium in with cool interiors and maybe even a game going on. thatd be nice. id like to go inside and raise some hell during the seventh inning stretch
Achievements

+Quote Post
masterstuner809
post Sep 2 2009, 09:43 PM
Post #126

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 56,293

QUOTE(reform @ May 30 2008, 12:48 PM) [snapback]1443336[/snapback]
no it would be fucking annoying and get in the way of playing the game.

being able to break limbs and see wounds like cuts
Achievements

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 02:02 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4