> Random/Unique encounters
coreyko_2003
post Jul 7 2010, 07:05 AM
Post #21

iHate

Group: Members
Member No.: 368

^ Haha

I have it on pause right now for the sake of having a snack, but I noticed that there seems to be a lot of random events in Chuparosa........people just randomly shooting at each other =/

--------------------
You, Corey, live in the Matrix.
Its funny.........but its sad, cuz its true...
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 7 2010, 11:48 AM
Post #22

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (Cecil Bumfluff @ Jul 7 2010, 01:23 AM) *
That fella who always appears in the middle of nowhere saying something like "Howdy pardner, could sure do with a lift into town" gets gunned down before he reaches the word "pardner.." Was stunned the first time he had my horse away though, I was so pissed off that I ran after him for ages but had to use a rifle on him to get my horse back. I then told my horse he should never go with strangers and gave him an apple.

I saw somewhere that if you whistle for your horse while a stranger is riding it, it'll buck them off. But I tried it with this and it didn't work, so I just shot the guy in the head as he rode off on my horse.

And I don't think i've ever seen another two people duelling in the street, the only NPC gunfights i've seen are ones that i've started by aiming at someone.

This post has been edited by ViceMan: Jul 7 2010, 11:49 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Chicago51
post Jul 7 2010, 01:13 PM
Post #23

Nobody Special

Member No.: 58,405
XBL Gamertag: Chicaga51
PSN Name: Chicago51

QUOTE (Cecil Bumfluff @ Jul 7 2010, 01:23 AM) *
That fella who always appears in the middle of nowhere saying something like "Howdy pardner, could sure do with a lift into town" gets gunned down before he reaches the word "pardner.." Was stunned the first time he had my horse away though, I was so pissed off that I ran after him for ages but had to use a rifle on him to get my horse back. I then told my horse he should never go with strangers and gave him an apple.

I usuallly let em take the horse just so I can whistle and watch the bastard get thrown off before i punish him with a lil old fashion Western justice..
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jul 7 2010, 01:30 PM
Post #24

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

I'll give that whistle trick a try sometime.

Another random encounter I had was in the Tall Trees area where I was just exploring. I noticed a figure off in the distance kneeling over a stiff crying and as I approached he said "WHY AM I HERE?" and blew his own brains out.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 7 2010, 01:51 PM
Post #25

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (Chicago51 @ Jul 7 2010, 02:13 PM) *
I usuallly let em take the horse just so I can whistle and watch the bastard get thrown off before i punish him with a lil old fashion Western justice..

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jul 7 2010, 12:48 PM) *
I saw somewhere that if you whistle for your horse while a stranger is riding it, it'll buck them off. But I tried it with this and it didn't work, so I just shot the guy in the head as he rode off on my horse.

I'll try it again however...

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Chicago51
post Jul 8 2010, 03:22 PM
Post #26

Nobody Special

Member No.: 58,405
XBL Gamertag: Chicaga51
PSN Name: Chicago51

It should work as long as it's your saved horse.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jul 11 2010, 06:27 PM
Post #27

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

I got the horse to buck prostitutes that stole it from me but didn't seem to work with other people. Maybe because it was during a mission it didn't work?

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jul 11 2010, 06:39 PM
Post #28

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

I came across the two men with all the TNT at their camp again but I'm confused. They weren't hostile to me or anything and I couldn't find any sticks of dynamite I could take so is this random encounter just for our own personal enjoyment when we blow them sky high?

Also, I was murdering some grizzlies in Tall Trees and spotted one in the distance creeping up on a man standing with his horse at a camp. Looking through my scope I saw the bear jump on him but the man managed to stand up and get 2 or 3 pistol shots off at the bear before a final swipe killed him.

Also had an unexpected encounter with a bear while trying to hit a bird with a throwing knife and seeing as I didn't have time to change weapon I threw one at it. One throw one kill, works every time.

Dunno if anyone's already posted this but it's a serious WTF moment....

Do not watch this video if you haven't finished the story!!!!

This post has been edited by Cecil Bumfluff: Jul 12 2010, 12:18 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jul 12 2010, 09:33 PM
Post #29

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Ha ha, I talked about this... I got killed by the top hate gang fuckers while trying to duel in town. I managed to kill my dueler before the gang finished me off. I don't find this an epic fail at all but a cool feature.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 13 2010, 07:19 PM
Post #30

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (Chainsaw Fellatio @ Jul 12 2010, 10:33 PM) *
Ha ha, I talked about this... I got killed by the top hate gang fuckers while trying to duel in town. I managed to kill my dueler before the gang finished me off. I don't find this an epic fail at all but a cool feature.

Walton's gang in Armadillo? I've never duel one of them, how do you force them to duel? Or was it a random person you were duelling and they were shooting at you as well for some reason.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jul 15 2010, 08:35 AM
Post #31

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 30 2010, 10:21 AM) *
i've seen TNT makers blow themselves up

I just saw TNT guys twice in 15 minutes. Both pairs were smoking cigarettes/throwing matches, and nothing happened. The first guys I took money out of their chest and then they threw dynamite at me but instead blew themselves up. The second pair wanted me to take their wagon somewhere.

a woman sobbing over her dead husband and drinks herself to death...

I got that but opposite just before.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 04:20 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4