Fishman Dan
post Jul 20 2008, 12:19 AM
Post #21

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,961

QUOTE(vvLMAOvv @ May 27 2008, 07:08 AM) [snapback]1441759[/snapback]
My favorite mission by far is the ...

[spoiler]bank heist mission. The mission was really in debth, and had great cut scenes![/spoiler]

Snow Storm was one where I learned it wasn't all about run'n'gun, and took me a few goes. In fact it pissed me off. I tried several methods (including swimming for it across the bay!) before I finally got it right!

My favourite so far is the 3 Leaf Clover though. Great mission scope, plenty of shooting and a good path before finally succeeding. Didn't help the first time I [spoiler]came out of the subway from the service hatch[/spoiler] and there was a cop car right there!!

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GTA 4EVER
post Oct 6 2008, 08:28 AM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 42,803

i haven't play it yet, but i see the guides from the book. hmmm i think the 3 leaf clover is the coolest one. out of commission i like the moment where niko must jump to the helicopter by a motorcycle. and then the photo shoot when finally niko got the premium phone. smile.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Oct 6 2008, 01:18 PM
Post #23

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(GTA 4EVER @ Oct 6 2008, 04:28 AM) [snapback]1467421[/snapback]
i haven't play it yet, but i see the guides from the book. hmmm i think the 3 leaf clover is the coolest one. out of commission i like the moment where niko must jump to the helicopter by a motorcycle. and then the photo shoot when finally niko got the premium phone. :)

Jesus Christ, you're expressing your opinion based on what you read from the guide?

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 6 2008, 08:50 PM
Post #24

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

...major bumpage here, guy...

but, my favorite missions are "have a heart", "final interview", "paper trail", "call and collect", "waste knot want knots", "the snow storm", three leaf clover", and the final mission(s)... and there's about 6 or so others that i can't remember the name to...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Why Am I Here
post Jan 5 2009, 11:25 PM
Post #25

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 46,271

Definetely the last mission if you choose [spoiler] The revenge ending with the big boat shootout [/spoiler]

This post has been edited by Why Am I Here: Jan 5 2009, 11:26 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
bean88
post Jan 6 2009, 05:35 PM
Post #26

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 46,427

just signed up now av bin lookin for the second car that steve tells u to get 4 two days now, he says its under the staion by the amusment park, anybody now wich iland its on and or wat stionin its under and were about in need of some help b4 i smash my ps3.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jan 6 2009, 06:16 PM
Post #27

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE(bean88 @ Jan 6 2009, 05:35 PM) [snapback]1477871[/snapback]
just signed up now av bin lookin for the second car that steve tells u to get 4 two days now, he says its under the staion by the amusment park, anybody now wich iland its on and or wat stionin its under and were about in need of some help b4 i smash my ps3.

Kinda off topic but it's under the Hove Beach station where the baseball bat spawns.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
FR3NZY
post Jan 13 2009, 01:29 AM
Post #28

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 46,734

my favorite mission would have to be the bank heist mission with packie, his 2 brothers, and their friend

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Skychat
post Mar 21 2009, 10:09 AM
Post #29

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 49,847

When nico goes to save Roman, that was hilarious stuff!
Nico all emo & screaming for Roman on his way up lmao.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Koala_Of_Doom
post Mar 22 2009, 08:43 PM
Post #30

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 49,677

Three leaf clover and the last revenge mission it was a pain in the ass making the game that much better when I finally beat it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
SynShads
post Mar 24 2009, 10:12 PM
Post #31

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 50,031

Either 3 Leaf Clover, or the final missions.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 29 2009, 08:14 AM
Post #32

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

Three Leaf Clover

Without A Doubt

I think this topic should be updated to include all missions from the series.

This post has been edited by marney1: May 29 2009, 08:35 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post May 29 2009, 10:31 AM
Post #33

Poshboy...

Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

Three leaf clover or both of the last missions.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA ShutDown
post May 30 2009, 11:24 PM
Post #34

Vandal

Member No.: 37,926
XBL Gamertag: XbL ShutDown

I loved the Last Mission where you take [spoiler]Revenge.[/spoiler]

Its cool.

This post has been edited by iTzRhino: May 30 2009, 11:24 PM

--------------------

First ever member on iGrandTheftAuto.com to be given a Warning which proceeded to another Warning = 20% Warning.
Achievements

+Quote Post
69AngryAussie69
post Jun 6 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #35

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 51,972

Im not up to any of those missions like Three Leaf Clover that everyone raves about but my fav so far has gotta b the One Where you go for a job interview.

When i stood up i walked over to that dude and pushed him, i kept pushing him and i pushed him outa the window. Died in stlye XD.png
Achievements

+Quote Post
MrMgoo
post Aug 19 2009, 01:19 PM
Post #36

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 55,466

QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ Jun 8 2008, 02:19 PM) [snapback]1446202[/snapback]
Killing Ivan mission. Jumping across the buildings was awesome.
Loads of other missions as well, 3 leaf clover, some of the missions for Officer McReary where you get choices on how to complete the mission.

Ivan the not so terrible..

I totally agree, i started a new game just to do that mission again. I loved it, it was reaaally short but it was so fun.

I also enjoyed the mission that was in the museum, with johnny, and luis. I cant remember what its called, the one where you get the 'Impossible Trinity' achievment once you finish it.

--------------------

So this is what the dream feels like?
This is the victory we have longed for.
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 10:23 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4