> 3 Bullet Proof Guides to some cars, Trust me
-=Crazyk1dd=-
post Feb 7 2007, 12:18 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,833

1)Cesars Bulletproof car.

In the mission "High skates, Low rider" Just lose and at the End you'll see everyones car there. Dont shoot anywhere. or else they'll run away. Theres an house right below the bridge. spawn the tank and push his car to the garage.

2)Smash + Bulletproof Car **Note, Before you do this car, you have to buy the house near the thing.its marked with a green house**

When you pick up Catarina, Go to the gas station before you start. When you have to get the big thingy, dont.
Go where the back door is and you'll see a Locked sabre. Push it on the road. and spawn a tank. And push it near the Safehouse. When you get the locked sabres into the Garage Kill Catarina. and walk away. then Come back and the doors will be unlocked and will be BULLETPROOF AND SMASHPROOF.

3) 2 Bulletproof Tahoma.

When you Almost finish Og Loc's mission, you can see theres a mission called "House party" when a bunch of ballas try to come and kill all your gang members. When its over The 2 Tahomas are just sitting there.
Try to get 1 farther and the otherone. Try to push them into your garage and when its both in there. walk away till the garage door closes. and there you go. 2 Bulletproof cars.

Hope this helps everyone.

© all rights included cr4zyk1dd
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DFW333
post Feb 7 2007, 05:38 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 34,443

Problems with each of those:

1) Cesar's Car - The mission is "High STAKES Low Rider" not "High Skates." The other, real problem is that you have to use cheats. You cannot save the game after that without possibly messing up the save, not to mention losing any possibility of 100% completion.

2) Smash + Bullet Proof Car - Who is Catarina? I think you mean "Catalina." Second, what "Big Thingy?" Third, cheats must be used again (see Cesar's Car above).

3) This one actually looks promising because no cheats are required. But Im not sure what this means, "Try to get 1 farther and the otherone."

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
killjoy.rujoy?
post Feb 7 2007, 06:00 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 6,395

I think that pushing a car with a tank...well,that has it's own set of pitfalls. ohmy.gif
I would also rather get my tanks the old fashion way ph34r.gif clap.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DFW333
post Feb 7 2007, 07:18 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 34,443

Oh yeah, I completely forgot that cars explode when run over by tanks. Thanks for pointing that out.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Weasel
post Feb 7 2007, 11:00 AM
Post #5

Snitch

Group: Validating
Member No.: 24,529

Cheats Bad...
Did you use SEARCH feature to find these already in the forums?

and what's with the copyright notice on a public forum?

--------------------
************* Game Hints *************
Don't go Mission to Mission. Spend time just looking around, behind walls/bushes, on roofs, under bridges. Explore the Car park buildings and anyother building you can enter...
Do the Gang Tags, Photo's, Horseshes as soon as you can.
NO Cheats -- NO Mods
Achievements

+Quote Post
Zoomzoom
post Feb 15 2007, 11:44 AM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 33,268

QUOTE(-=Crazyk1dd=- @ Feb 7 2007, 12:18 AM) [snapback]1297645[/snapback]
2)Smash + Bulletproof Car **Note, Before you do this car, you have to buy the house near the thing.its marked with a green house**

When you pick up Catarina, Go to the gas station before you start. When you have to get the big thingy, dont.
Go where the back door is and you'll see a Locked sabre. Push it on the road. and spawn a tank. And push it near the Safehouse. When you get the locked sabres into the Garage Kill Catarina. and walk away. then Come back and the doors will be unlocked and will be BULLETPROOF AND SMASHPROOF.

You don't need a tank to move the Sabre, I've moved it several times without cheats.

Before the mission, you must store a tractor in your safe-house garage that's close by. After you start the mission, go to the safe-house and get the tractor, don't worry Catalina won't go anywhere. When you get back, kill Catalina to Fail to mission, then hook up the Sabre to the Tractor and tow it back to your garage. Once you get it into the garage, let the garage door close then open again; Sabre will then be unlocked and you'll have your own bulletproof car.

The most important thing to remember is that you MUST kill Catalina before you hook it up to the tractor. It’s impossible to move the Sabre prior to that, I tried everything to get it to move, but it doesn’t. For some reason, after you kill her, the Tractor can move it without any problem.

This is the method for PC and Xbox, I play on PC.
Playstation is different, I don't know how that works.
smile.gif

Do a search for "bulletproof car walkthrough by system error", it explains eveything. I tried adding the link, but it wouldn't work for some reason.

QUOTE(DFW333 @ Feb 7 2007, 05:38 AM) [snapback]1297805[/snapback]
Problems with each of those:
2) Smash + Bullet Proof Car - Who is Catarina? I think you mean "Catalina." Second, what "Big Thingy?" Third, cheats must be used again (see Cesar's Car above).

as I said, you DON'T NEED TO USE CHEATS stupid.gif

This post has been edited by Zoomzoom: Feb 27 2007, 11:51 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Zoomzoom
post Feb 15 2007, 12:44 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 33,268

QUOTE(killjoy.rujoy? @ Feb 7 2007, 06:00 AM) [snapback]1297817[/snapback]

I think that pushing a car with a tank...well,that has it's own set of pitfalls. ohmy.gif
I would also rather get my tanks the old fashion way ph34r.gif clap.gif

There's nothing wrong with pushing a vehicle with a tank. If the vehicle gets destroyed, then so what! Once you get it inside a garage, the garage door will close then open, and the car will be fully restored, and all of it's buttetproof qualities will be retained. Using a tank is probably one of the best ways to move a vehicle, if a Tow Truck or Tractor is not available. smile.gif

But I’d never advocate using cheats.

This post has been edited by Zoomzoom: Feb 15 2007, 12:48 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Feb 15 2007, 08:19 PM
Post #8

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE(DFW333 @ Feb 6 2007, 09:38 PM) [snapback]1297805[/snapback]

3) This one actually looks promising because no cheats are required. But Im not sure what this means, "Try to get 1 farther and the otherone."

I think he means farther THAN the other one, for reason of jamming them into the tiny Grove St garage....

Those cars are easy to save, but I only grabbed one.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post
DArkDrAg0N
post Feb 17 2007, 02:08 AM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 34,952

There are also more unique vehicles that are damage,fire,explosion and healthproof.Cesar's car is bullet,explosion and fire proof btw.For easy bullet,explosion and fireproof cars,steal the patriot that carries big smoke's cash,follow it with a tow truck until it reaches its destination and just tow it to a garage.

This post has been edited by DArkDrAg0N: Feb 17 2007, 02:08 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2014 - 04:51 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4