[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

usa didn't lose by that much. shame indeed. fam (1).gif

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Jun 28 2010, 04:51 PM
Post #4

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

Oh no! The England team can't play football!!!

Oh well, 4 more years of SIX-TEE-SIX! SIX-TEE-SIX! SIX-TEE-SIX! .. I almost wish we'd win just so people who weren't even born in '66 weren't talking about how they "remember 1966"... fucking sad cunts. It's a game.

Oh, and people calling Ze Germans nazi's for winning that match? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING??

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jun 28 2010, 05:44 PM
Post #5

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

Hehe made me laugh this morning when I was walking to work and there were loads of charred flag remains littering the street, because they're plastic they had all molten to the pavement. I was at work yesterday when the match was on and we could hear people across the street chanting "come on England", fucking silly bastards, take it far too seriously. I'm glad we lost and everyone's hopes have been crushed.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Jun 28 2010, 09:11 PM
Post #6

Rat
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,884

Wow. And then people talk shit about American soccer? That game was disturbing.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

Pickles: +7
D-O: +88
Mekstizzle: +10
QD: -10
Frog Choker: + 13
Analogkid: -25
Psy: -8
Ast: +10
Treefitty: -10
Viceman: -59*
Massacre: +5
Spoiler: -14
Voodoo: +17

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Jun 28 2010, 10:42 PM
Post #7

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

You had to know it was coming when all they could do was tie with the united states...

I was almost sure with all the media reports about how America was hyped about soccer (I missed that memo) that this was an elaborate scheme to to draw the US dollar into the FIFA money machine by rigging the games and allowing the united states to win. That didn't happen though, so i guess FIFA > WWE....

Also, having watched the Ghana / USA game... it is more exciting than baseball..

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Jun 29 2010, 12:42 AM
Post #8

Rat
Group Icon

Yeah, and that may be true about the over hyping to create a money machine, but the games are always rigged against us. The world shows its pathetic underbelly through international sports and politics, and the pretend like its not visible to everyone else. To a lot of Americans, maybe, but they and their countrymen live with their shame, and it makes me more proud to be an American. I would rather have the odds against me and pull through then bullshit my way through a win.

This post has been edited by Bain: Jun 29 2010, 12:42 AM

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Jun 29 2010, 01:20 AM
Post #9

Jailbird
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 23,545

QUOTE (Bain @ Jun 29 2010, 01:42 AM) *
Yeah, and that may be true about the over hyping to create a money machine, but the games are always rigged against us. The world shows its pathetic underbelly through international sports and politics, and the pretend like its not visible to everyone else. To a lot of Americans, maybe, but they and their countrymen live with their shame, and it makes me more proud to be an American. I would rather have the odds against me and pull through then bullshit my way through a win.

That's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. America is the WORST for over hyping sports. You have the World Champions of Hockey, Basketball, American Football and Baseball, all sports pretty much only played mainstream in America. You moan about International sports because there is no real international sport you're good at, at least we're reigning Cricket Champions and Tug of War champions currently.

And the games are always rigged against you makes no sense...

--------------------
YES I don't play Xbox 360 anymore.

Add me on steam BITCHES. Pieface876
Achievements

+Quote Post
Spoiler
post Jun 29 2010, 01:11 PM
Post #10

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,196

i don't know about the games being rigged. but i do know that some players try to be oscar winner by falling down after being knocked by like 5 mins ago????
and roll over and hold the wrong leg. even the best players do that in this video age.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Jun 29 2010, 03:35 PM
Post #11

Rat
Group Icon

QUOTE (Pieface @ Jun 28 2010, 07:20 PM) *

That's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. America is the WORST for over hyping sports. You have the World Champions of Hockey, Basketball, American Football and Baseball, all sports pretty much only played mainstream in America. You moan about International sports because there is no real international sport you're good at, at least we're reigning Cricket Champions and Tug of War champions currently.

Um.......ridiculous penalties against US teams, numerous taken back goals, no calls when there should be on the other team......

The world cup is beautiful at doing that. Sorry you dont watch the US games.

The winter olympic hockey was not quite as bad but still up there, and yeah, an overtime goal short of the gold over Canada? Yep, we are bad at international sports. Not that you would know anything about hockey though... rolleyes.gif

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 29 2010, 04:07 PM
Post #12

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Jun 28 2010, 06:42 PM) *
You had to know it was coming when all they could do was tie with the united states...

I was almost sure with all the media reports about how America was hyped about soccer (I missed that memo) that this was an elaborate scheme to to draw the US dollar into the FIFA money machine by rigging the games and allowing the united states to win. That didn't happen though, so i guess FIFA > WWE....

Also, having watched the Ghana / USA game... it is more exciting than baseball..

uhh, the exact opposite happened... the games were rigged to make us lose... we got two goals taken away during the tourney that should have counted... it's typical world politics, trying to screw the US out of more glory...

and sorry but, baseball is still 10x more exciting than soccer...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Jun 29 2010, 05:21 PM
Post #13

Jailbird
Group Icon

QUOTE (Bain @ Jun 29 2010, 04:35 PM) *

Um.......ridiculous penalties against US teams, numerous taken back goals, no calls when there should be on the other team......

The winter olympic hockey was not quite as bad but still up there, and yeah, an overtime goal short of the gold over Canada? Yep, we are bad at international sports. Not that you would know anything about hockey though... rolleyes.gif

Typical Americans eh, look at England losing a goal, look at Mexico losing out due to bad refereeing decisions? You're saying they're all rigged then? You seem to know little about Football, yet state I don't know anything about Hockey. At least one sport is shown worldwide and is extremely popular, the other is big in two countries. I wonder how many sports are big in America, but nowhere else? Like Nascar and Indy, NFL and NBL etc. Just a wonder (As there not shown around the world) How man of them have a world champions title?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jun 29 2010, 05:24 PM
Post #14

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

I like watching both futbol (so this doesn't confuse one with US football) and baseball. Everyone chill. Head of FIFA is going to look into call reviews anyway as of today. Maybe we can stop bitching. I was happy to cheer for the USA for as long as they could. I'm glad we actually still pulled through the games we had goals shaved from us too. I'm rooting for Brazil now. I would love to see you guys in real life arguing about this over national beers tongue.gif

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Jun 29 2010, 06:13 PM
Post #15

Rat
Group Icon

QUOTE (Pieface @ Jun 29 2010, 11:21 AM) *
QUOTE (Bain @ Jun 29 2010, 04:35 PM) *

Typical Americans eh, look at England losing a goal, look at Mexico losing out due to bad refereeing decisions? You're saying they're all rigged then? You seem to know little about Football, yet state I don't know anything about Hockey. At least one sport is shown worldwide and is extremely popular, the other is big in two countries. I wonder how many sports are big in America, but nowhere else? Like Nascar and Indy, NFL and NBL etc. Just a wonder (As there not shown around the world) How man of them have a world champions title?

Typical Americans- dude grow the fuck up. England did lose the most blatantly terrible goal. The US lost two obvious and many offside calls where they were extremely likely to score when the games were on the line....

And then you pretty much come back at me with what I said....Ill ignore it.

THEN, you say hockey is popular two countries? Its popular in central northern and eastern europe, and the gigantic country of Russia. Its too different of a sport for the world to enjoy. People in South America generally dont have money for hockey. Africa either. Asia Either.

The NFL is just American pretty much yeah, whats your point? And what the NBL?
And yeah, our sports have world champion titles because A- People from around the world come here to play, and B-no country could put together teams of their own in those sports to compete at such a level.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 29 2010, 06:51 PM
Post #16

@bain - yea, the europeans are getting a little upset right now because we keep stealing the good basketball players too... the good players come to america to play in our sports because, you can make a lot money and it's popular...

if the europeans would embrace some of these others sports, like basketball, they'd take off just like they do here... instead, all they care about is ONE sport, and a boring one at that... in america, we LOVE sports so, just about any competitive competition is glorified and televised... we love sports here, that's why there are tons of them... athletes come to america to compete because, we offer the most competitive version of their favorite sport... baseball, basketball, hockey, hot-dog eating contest, darts, bowling, etc...

the best come here to compete because we glorify sports here...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jun 29 2010, 06:53 PM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Jun 29 2010, 06:57 PM
Post #17

Jailbird
Group Icon

No, people don't play NFL and NBA (Typed in the L by accident) not because they can't "put together teams of their own". People don't play it because it's simply not popular. The only 2 NFL games I see advertised in England are the single one played in England (As a way to try and break the market worldwide), and the Superbowl. I never see any NBA games, ever advertised in our country. I've never seen an MLB game ever advertised in this country (as ironically, in our country it's the womans sport, opposite of real football in your country).

You really don't know football if you think all those decisions are put there simply to bring America out of the game, it happens day in and day out in football leagues across the world. The quality of officials just deterioated in the past decade.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 29 2010, 07:01 PM
Post #18

it's not popular because your country doesn't promote it, nor does it do anything to market it... all you care about is soccer... i am pretty sure basketball would be bigger if you actually tried to make it bigger... instead, all of your stars come to america where they can actually make money...

we love more than just one sport... that's why there are numerous options to choose from...

this is the same problem america has with soccer... we don't do enough to promote it (outside of FIFA) and none of the kids want to play it because it's not popular... yet, millions of little kids play it daily here...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jun 29 2010, 07:02 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Jun 29 2010, 07:11 PM
Post #19

Jailbird
Group Icon

We don't watch one sport. We have huge fanbases in Football, Rugby, Cricket, Formula 1, BTCC in our country.

And I know how unpopular Football is in your country, first you changed the name for another sport that doesn't use the foot much (As a way to try and make it sound more appealling?) and I have a friend who plays for New Mexico state university on a full scholarship who lives in the same village as me a couple of roads away, and the majority of the team is foreign internationals (English, Japanese Mexican etc). As you don't have the talent as it's simply not that big.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 29 2010, 07:19 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (Pieface @ Jun 29 2010, 03:11 PM) *
We don't watch one sport. We have huge fanbases in Football, Rugby, Cricket, Formula 1, BTCC in our country.

And I know how unpopular Football is in your country, first you changed the name for another sport that doesn't use the foot much (As a way to try and make it sound more appealling?) and I have a friend who plays for New Mexico state university on a full scholarship who lives in the same village as me a couple of roads away, and the majority of the team is foreign internationals (English, Japanese Mexican etc). As you don't have the talent as it's simply not that big.

no, our talent is more interested in the other sports... the kids that grow up playing soccer, end up playing baseball or football when they get older... soccer just doesn't sell in this country... maybe after landon donovan's run in the world cup, the popularity might go up a little but, the NFL and baseball will still rule the minds of young kids in this country...

there's a reason why the soccer clubs in this country are loaded with talent form other countries... it's because our homegrown talent doesn't care about soccer...

jesus, this is a clash of cultures here where, neither side wins... both sides of the pond have their own popular sports, completely opposite of the other... it's turned into a pointless argument because, we don't have a sport we both share in so, there's nothing to compare it to...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2014 - 10:29 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4