Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reminder: Lost and Damned Xbox Live Promotion
FuddMan
post Aug 23 2009, 12:13 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,351

Just a reminder for those Xbox 360 owners that haven't yet played the Lost and Damned episode for GTA IV. The DLC pack will be available for just 1200 Microsoft Points from the Xbox Live Marketplace, starting tomorrow (Monday 24th), for one week. Remember that only Gold subscribers are eligible for the discount - Silver members will continue to see the pack listed for the full 1600 Microsoft Points.

GTA IV: The Lost and Damned was the first of two episodic content packs exclusive to the Xbox 360, and features Johnny Klebitz, and The Lost motorcycle gang, as they struggle to stay alive as Billy Grey returns from rehab as the gang's President and immediately sets about re-enacting his criminal intentions on Liberty City. As well as a string of new missions, the pack introduces new weapons, bikes, cars, interiors, mini-games, comedy shows starring Frankie Boyle, and multiplayer game modes, as well as an improved handling mechanic for motorcycles to reflect Johnny's status in the gang. Also introduced are mid-mission checkpoints, so you no longer have to repeat a long-winded mission right from the very beginning should you fail. The pack has been received well by the media as well as players, scoring an average of 90 on Metacritic.

The second pack, The Ballad of Gay Tony, is due for release on October 22nd.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 11:32 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4