Post #41

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE (I am really cool. @ Oct 13 2009, 12:01 AM) *
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Oct 12 2009, 05:56 PM) *
I just got my student loan through, so i may actually pick this up very soon! biggrin.gif

Lol. Buying games with student loan. Tsk tsk.

meh meh

This and AC2 will be worth it.

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Oct 13 2009, 07:54 AM

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Oct 14 2009, 01:11 PM
Post #42

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Oh shit, this came out didn't it? Can't fucking wait to play it. Only 2 weeks to go O_O

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Oct 14 2009, 04:26 PM
Post #43

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (I am really cool @ Oct 14 2009, 09:11 AM) *
Oh shit, this came out didn't it? Can't fucking wait to play it. Only 2 weeks to go O_O

Gotta wait for the paycheck again?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Oct 15 2009, 03:21 AM
Post #44

Yes, D-O, I do indeed have to wait for my next paycheck in order to buy this game. Thank you.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Oct 15 2009, 06:31 PM
Post #45

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE (I am really cool @ Oct 15 2009, 04:21 AM) *
Yes, D-O, I do indeed have to wait for my next paycheck in order to buy this game. Thank you.

If you didn't buy weed you could afford more games, and you would have bought this already smile.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Oct 15 2009, 06:38 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Oct 15 2009, 02:31 PM) *

If you didn't buy weed you could afford more games, and you would have bought this already smile.gif

This /\

Plus, I have a job interview at a wal mart tomorrow. If I get the job I am buying this right away.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Oct 15 2009, 11:16 PM
Post #47

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Oct 15 2009, 11:31 AM) *

Ironically, the reason I can't buy it is because I just bought a $60. Rats. You're correct.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Oct 16 2009, 02:14 AM
Post #48

Snitch

Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

well, i got this a couple of hours ago, still havent tried it cause i had to do a couple of things before...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Flea
post Oct 19 2009, 08:26 PM
Post #49

Nobody Special

Member No.: 130

I've just completed this game, and all i have to say is, THIS GAME IS AMAZING!, i think i would say its the best game i've ever played, from start to finish, it just has you hooked, the story is amazing, the grx are like nothing i've seen, the gameplay is great, i cant think of one bad thing to say about this game, i think its the first game in a while where i actually really cared for the charactors, the subtitles are still going down the screen this second, wonna see if anything happens after lol.

Spoiler.....

At the very end, was that flynns grave?, and wot was that drake put on it?

This is the only game where i think i will play through again on hard (i usually play games on normal then thats it) I've made 360,000 to spend, the single player store ugrades is whats wanting me to play again on hard, now to see how the online play is.

I recomend this to everyone, if you liked the first one you will love this and if you havnt played the first you will love this game, wounder what naughty dog have planned next.

This post has been edited by Flea: Oct 19 2009, 08:29 PM

--------------------

Compliments to Van Hel Singh

Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Oct 19 2009, 09:35 PM
Post #50

Snitch

QUOTE (Flea @ Oct 19 2009, 03:26 PM) *
I've just completed this game, and all i have to say is, THIS GAME IS AMAZING!, i think i would say its the best game i've ever played, from start to finish, it just has you hooked, the story is amazing, the grx are like nothing i've seen, the gameplay is great, i cant think of one bad thing to say about this game, i think its the first game in a while where i actually really cared for the charactors, the subtitles are still going down the screen this second, wonna see if anything happens after lol.

Spoiler.....

This is the only game where i think i will play through again on hard (i usually play games on normal then thats it) I've made 360,000 to spend, the single player store ugrades is whats wanting me to play again on hard, now to see how the online play is.

I recomend this to everyone, if you liked the first one you will love this and if you havnt played the first you will love this game, wounder what naughty dog have planned next.

Completely agree with everything, the game is so good i couldnt stop playing, i finished it in just 2 days (i know some people finished it in 1 day but to me thats really fast cause i like to make my games last a little while)

SPOILER:

That grave is Schafers (the old guy), at least thats the only thing that would make sense to me. The other question, i dont know.

I played it on Hard and got 45 trophies out of 100, they made it really hard to find trophies this time, i mean... in uncharted to i found 45 out of 60 in my first game! and now less than half...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Flea
post Oct 19 2009, 10:16 PM
Post #51

Nobody Special

Member No.: 130

QUOTE (Kamahl @ Oct 19 2009, 10:35 PM) *
QUOTE (Flea @ Oct 19 2009, 03:26 PM) *

Spoiler.....

Completely agree with everything, the game is so good i couldnt stop playing, i finished it in just 2 days (i know some people finished it in 1 day but to me thats really fast cause i like to make my games last a little while)

SPOILER:

That grave is Schafers (the old guy), at least thats the only thing that would make sense to me. The other question, i dont know.

I played it on Hard and got 45 trophies out of 100, they made it really hard to find trophies this time, i mean... in uncharted to i found 45 out of 60 in my first game! and now less than half...

Yeah that makes alot more sense for it to be schafers grave.
Towards the end theres some pretty hard battles and i was on normal, must have took a few re-tries on hard.
Hopefully game developers will see wot the ps3 is capable of and put as much effort in as naughty dog did with uncharted 2, all the way through i was constantly impressed with the grx, and the moving inviroments.
It took me 3 days to complete, bought it on friday when it came out, yeah i dont like to rush through a good game, plus i wouldnt have the free time to do it all in one day, its a pretty lenghy game...................................................SPOILER!!!!!!!............................................................................
................................................................................
................................................................................
.....................i thought the train crash was gunna be near the end, but theres shit loads after that.

Have you played online yet? am gunna have a shot now, whats your name ill add you.

This post has been edited by Flea: Oct 19 2009, 10:22 PM

--------------------

Compliments to Van Hel Singh

Achievements

+Quote Post
Swiift
post Oct 20 2009, 12:02 AM
Post #52

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,096

Holy Sh!t,
uncharted never looked so good, I may actually consider buying it.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Oct 20 2009, 12:24 AM
Post #53

Snitch

QUOTE (Flea @ Oct 19 2009, 05:16 PM) *
Yeah that makes alot more sense for it to be schafers grave.
Towards the end theres some pretty hard battles and i was on normal, must have took a few re-tries on hard.
Hopefully game developers will see wot the ps3 is capable of and put as much effort in as naughty dog did with uncharted 2, all the way through i was constantly impressed with the grx, and the moving inviroments.
It took me 3 days to complete, bought it on friday when it came out, yeah i dont like to rush through a good game, plus i wouldnt have the free time to do it all in one day, its a pretty lenghy game...................................................SPOILER!!!!!!!............................................................................
.....................i thought the train crash was gunna be near the end, but theres shit loads after that.

Have you played online yet? am gunna have a shot now, whats your name ill add you.

No, i played the storyline first, im gonna play online today. But i played both online betas so i already know what its like.

QUOTE (Swiift @ Oct 19 2009, 07:02 PM) *
Holy Sh!t,
uncharted never looked so good, I may actually consider buying it.

Uncharted always looked good!

thumbup.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Oct 21 2009, 04:40 AM
Post #54

It's going to be a lonnnnnng while before I get this game. Fucking sucks. I deserve it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Oct 21 2009, 09:15 PM
Post #55

Group Icon

Even if I had it, I wouldn't have any fucking time to play it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Oct 22 2009, 12:45 AM
Post #56

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

My roomate bought it saturday and played it a lot until he beat it monday. Have yet to play it myself but it looks pretty good. Multiplayer seems fun as well.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Oct 22 2009, 01:20 PM
Post #57

QUOTE (I am really cool. @ Oct 21 2009, 02:15 PM) *
Even if I had it, I wouldn't have any fucking time to play it.

QFT my friend. It fuckin blows.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Oct 22 2009, 04:05 PM
Post #58

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

A mate of mine I haven't seen for ages turned up yesterday and asked if I had any games for his new PS3. I gave him Modern Warfare and he gave me Uncharted - Drakes Fortune.
I was going to buy Fallout this week but I'll see what this is like.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Oct 22 2009, 09:56 PM
Post #59

Ok

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Oct 23 2009, 01:51 AM
Post #60

Group Icon

K, got it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 09:44 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4