Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cant log into Socia Club
Karl0
post Apr 14 2009, 10:34 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,930

Ive looked, havent seen anything recent, so is it working ok for everyone? The fn thing keeps telling me my password is incorrect(I KNOW email is right, as I copy/pasted it from the webpage), but I copy/pasted my password from a text file I have it in(not the kind of password thats easy to remember), and it says wrong password/email constantly. I dont care too much about multiplayer, I just want to be able to see my videos. Im certain Crocksatr would be pissed if someone figured out how to convert the clips into avi, mpeg, or somesuch.
By the way, I did clear out my temp folders, I have no connection problems with any other websites(been to about 3 dozen today), so Ive no idea whats wrong. Can someone help?

--------------------
JT:"I encourage folks to read Psalm 35, a Psalm of David, which is brilliant in its entirety (since God Himself wrote it)"
Jack Thompson? I knew he was out of his mind, but this is fucking awesome. Shine on you crazy God Warrior!
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 14 2009, 10:41 PM
Post #2

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

I don't think its the R* site as I've just logged in without a hitch.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Karl0
post Apr 14 2009, 11:22 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Well, after about(no lie) over 2 dozen attempts, I just made a new account, and that one only took about 8 attempts to login. The whole thing sucks ass, in my opinion.

--------------------
JT:"I encourage folks to read Psalm 35, a Psalm of David, which is brilliant in its entirety (since God Himself wrote it)"
Jack Thompson? I knew he was out of his mind, but this is fucking awesome. Shine on you crazy God Warrior!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Apr 22 2009, 09:22 PM
Post #4

Litterer

Member No.: 42,438

QUOTE(Karl0 @ Apr 14 2009, 07:22 PM) [snapback]1495815[/snapback]
Well, after about(no lie) over 2 dozen attempts, I just made a new account, and that one only took about 8 attempts to login. The whole thing sucks ass, in my opinion.

dont copy and paste it, type it in

sometimes copying it removes the "correctness" thing to it

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Karl0
post Apr 22 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

I did type it first, thats why I did copy/paste, to make sure I had it right, and hadnt forgotten capitalization or somesuch. Neither way was working, so I made a new account, same thing was happening, so I feel lucky it only took 8 tries to login.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Karl0
post Apr 23 2009, 08:19 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

An example of the EPIC amount of BS Im dealing with(may have to turn up gamma to see text on phone in lower right).

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3203/gta4bsx.png

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 09:57 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4