IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> GTA 5 Wishlist and Location, What do you want To see in the next GTA??
joeymayhem
post May 3 2008, 01:15 AM
Post #21

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,051

QUOTE(Devil Dog @ May 2 2008, 08:43 AM) [snapback]1428823[/snapback]
Ok, GTA IV came out like 2 days ago...............

hahahahah that exactly what i was thinking hahah their gonna piss off the makers THIS GAME HAS INFINITE ERPLAY VALUE FOREVER ONLINE
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
.DoC.
post May 3 2008, 01:48 AM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 35,273

Stop trying to turn a perfectly good game into The Sims... The point of the game is violence and freedom... not a lap top and putting gas in your car and shopping for clothes and all that gay shit... They've touched on most things any other developers haven't even thought about. A nice addition WOULD be though to have a new Vice City and San Andreas on the next gen console.. though it might get old... And maybe Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas in one like HotRaper said. It's possible now through downloadable content online and stuff. :D

--------------------
Sig is far too wide. Please re-size
It is not enough that I succeed, but that all others must fail. -Some Famous Person
Achievements

+Quote Post
Lions473
post May 3 2008, 02:19 AM
Post #23

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,812

I would love for R* to redo Vice City. Obiously not have the same story line; but, the same setting. 1970's and 1980's in Miami makes for a great story line. Still to this day I would say Vice Cit has the best stroy line and if it were to make the jump to Next Gen, it would be far and away the best GTA game.

Also some welcome additions would be the ability to buy gas and your own car. (I know the name of the game is to steal cars; but, having that extra element to spend money on would be cool) Also the being able to go to sports games would be cool, just to watch. I really felt R* wanted to go that route in San Andreas with all the ads for the local sports teams, being able to watch games would be cool in my mind and to bet on them. More to come I'm sure.
Achievements

+Quote Post
HotRaper
post May 3 2008, 05:29 AM
Post #24

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 37,593

Ehu.. Why not in Lebanon ?
Achievements

+Quote Post
BIG FUCKING SPID...
post May 3 2008, 08:14 AM
Post #25

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 10,974

QUOTE(HotRaper @ May 3 2008, 06:29 AM) [snapback]1429218[/snapback]
Ehu.. Why not in Lebanon ?

That would be hilarious, you kidnap the wrong person and the Israeli Army will come after you roll2.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
GMT
post May 3 2008, 08:46 AM
Post #26

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,985

as for the next gta, I really hope it kicks to VC again (u know, like starting 3 all over with the awesome technics of 4: bigger and better)
what I really hope is that they re-enable tuning.
in addition, I want the P&S to finally allow you to pick the color instead of a random one (especially since tuning isn't available in 4 it totally sucks to pass like 2 game days searching for a certain color.
speaking of colors, they should either place more lights in front of a paintshop or give an inside view at full lighting or stop the 3 hours skip so you can actually see what color the car has when it comes out of the shop.
hm...
buyable assets would be great again. no need for like a thousand houses to buy, but ...
real car shops where you can buy cars... ok, sounds stupid for a game called grand THEFT auto... but after a while and with the respective purse, you don't know what to spend the money on ;-)
more things to do and access... you know, like more restaurants and more bars and stuff, maybe nightclubs aswell. hard to believe that you can access like only a few bars, restaurants etc in a city the size of LC

and, to finish it now (since I could go on forever if I think about it a lil more), as hotrapper said already, refuel cars. what, in fact of plenty other features they put in the game, would be one of the not that pointless at all features

--------------------
GTA: 100% / GTA London: 100% / GTA2: 75% / GTAIII: 100% / GTA VC: 100% / GTA SA: 100% / GTA advance: no / GTA LCS: no / GTA VCS: no /
GTA IV: 1x100%

Found something worth showing?
Try the SnapMap to pinpoint locations
Achievements

+Quote Post
darht_lidl
post May 3 2008, 03:05 PM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,148

QUOTE(J-Mi @ May 2 2008, 09:06 PM) [snapback]1428986[/snapback]
london or vice city

I would like London, even if only as a PSP ported to PS2 game, and a Japanese one

Achievements

+Quote Post
insertclevername
post May 3 2008, 04:25 PM
Post #28

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,544

London would be cool...and its the only original top down city they haven't done 3d.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Lee
post May 3 2008, 04:41 PM
Post #29

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 70
PSN Name: Fodder007

IV only came out last week and your already talking about V, I don't get it.

Anyway, I doubt the next one will be V, that will only come when the next gen of consoles comes, next one will have a name to it rather than a number, like VC did after III.

--------------------

Platinum - LBP, RE5, Fifa09, Infamous, Batman, Tiger Woods 10, Assassins Creed 2
1000G - Oblivion, Crackdown, Halo 3, COD4, W@W, FableII, Fallout 3, Fifa09

PSN: Fodder007
Achievements

+Quote Post
Flash Light
post May 3 2008, 04:43 PM
Post #30

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,226

QUOTE(emc33 @ May 2 2008, 09:58 PM) [snapback]1428659[/snapback]
I think It would be a couple of things they could do at rockstar... I would Enjoy a Shopping Mall but it would have to have alot of clothing store in it,,maybe get nike or jordan to co sponser the game..lots of clothes would have been nice in the new gta...i think you should be able to goto sporting events..baskketball football nascar ect...i think even tho this would be crazy i think u should be able to acess every building and use services..fix up your car ect!!own a laptop..buy things from like electronics store to use.. what if niko could have bought a video game and hooked it up to his tv and played cubed or even the old gta game..i think u should rent movies.. take hookers to ur place..i think people should commit crimes on u..i think u should wake up from ur safe house and ur car is gone....purchase property..even build things buy a piece of land and make a club or something..u should be able to vote to intrestig huh...i think a good location would be to take it back to san andreas or but it in detriot grand theft auto motor city.. rockstar if u need any assistance.. message me lol..i would give u millions of ideas

shopping mall? buy laptops? go to sporting events? man you need to play the sims. After all that shopping and getting your hair and nails done when are you going to find time to blow some motherfuckers brains out and steal $250k worth of coke from the mob?

--------------------
sig too big. please read rules
Believe It or not George Isn't at home, please leave a messaaaaage at the beep. I must be out or I'd pick up the phone. Where could I be? Believe It or not I'm not home.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Thrilla in Manila_*
post May 3 2008, 09:58 PM
Post #31

Guests

QUOTE(.DoC. @ May 3 2008, 01:48 AM) [snapback]1429159[/snapback]
Stop trying to turn a perfectly good game into The Sims... The point of the game is violence and freedom... not a lap top and putting gas in your car and shopping for clothes and all that gay shit... They've touched on most things any other developers haven't even thought about. A nice addition WOULD be though to have a new Vice City and San Andreas on the next gen console.. though it might get old... And maybe Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas in one like HotRaper said. It's possible now through downloadable content online and stuff. biggrin.gif

What the fuck are you trying to say? The sims is not a good game?

A GTA-esque sims= best fucking game ever
Achievements

+Quote Post
P-nice
post May 4 2008, 04:09 AM
Post #32

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,162

some silenced weapons, maybe in a foreign country

edit: iwould love 5 to be vice city, my fav so far is VC

This post has been edited by P-nice: May 4 2008, 04:20 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
gta4king
post May 4 2008, 07:12 AM
Post #33

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,257

I think u should be able to create your own character and maybe give them the extra year to create like a whole section of the united states that way it'll take wayyyyy longer to beat then only 30 hours
Achievements

+Quote Post
0bs3n3
post May 4 2008, 07:25 AM
Post #34

Leece

Member No.: 24,792

Ok, why are we thinking this far ahead if at all? Seriously, the next GTA probably won't be GTA V just GTA followed by a city name. I doubt they will use a new engine already.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Paul NYC
post May 4 2008, 10:56 PM
Post #35

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 37,893

London would make the most sense, especially since this game was written by English game directors, Dan and Sam Houser. Rockstar is a British trademark, and i'd appreciate it if they used their own country as a basis of the next generation game.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TommyVercettiPiz...
post May 4 2008, 10:56 PM
Post #36

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 3,146

I very much doubt there won't be another PS3 GTA; after all, there were a total of 3 PS2 GTAs. There probably won't be a PS4 for another 5 years or so, since the PS3 is still so new, and Rockstar can hardly go that long without a new GTA. It's hardly as if they can't improve GTA4 without needing a new console anyway. One thing they can especially do is filling up the 50GB capacity of the PS3's Blu-Ray disc with game code, to make the game far bigger/more detailed, and also to let it fully utilise the tremendous capabilities of the PS3, something that GTA4 is holding back on because of the ludicrous way that it was made pretty much identical on PS3 & XBOX 360, just so that Microsoft wouldn't cry because, with superior processing power and performance, the PS3 can obviously handle more game than the X360. Also apparently game developers at the moment are unable to fully utilise the power of the PS3; in a couple of years we will, I'm sure, be seeing PS3 games far superior (graphically etc) to present-day ones, and Rockstar are sure to follow suit, with GTA4 or something, on the PS3.

This post has been edited by Starkey: May 4 2008, 10:58 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post May 4 2008, 10:58 PM
Post #37

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 14

This forum is for GTA4 discussion.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2014 - 08:18 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4