> Brand New Online Previews
Rating 3 V
Niko Fira
post Feb 29 2008, 08:33 PM
Post #21

Nobody Special

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,415

i hope you guys arnt done reading this subject yet, i was just pondering while reading about the cars and what you cannot do with them, and i was thinking wait a minute, it sure would be nice riding bikes across a virtual NYC (i do it all the time) and then i was thinking to my self "i've actually heared nothing about bikes in GTAIV so i though i'de search up on it and i found this , if you look under his arm their apears to be a bike, i saw it again in another picture but couldnt get my hands on it, also while looking around i stumbled acrross this picture with vlad if you look to his left were the posters are on the wall, you can see what i think is the skating girls from vice city, am i going nuts or does anyone else notice the familiarity???

This post has been edited by Niko Fira: Feb 29 2008, 08:38 PM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
calimann83
post Feb 29 2008, 08:46 PM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 2,689

I liked customizationing my cars in SA and then loosing them 10 minuts later. It gave me something to spend that 100million on. Then I had three cars that I worked very very hard to keep. I dont think ill miss the option that much. I doubt ill be palying the game saying " God this game sucks if only they included car customization, why lord why?'

I also dont really understand why people are so upset about not being able to store things in cars. Besides weapions, what exactly were you people plaining on storing in there?

-The bridges being blocked off: I am happy about this, I have no need to explore the whole map from the start, I think that would be a little much. I really think this adds to the game, and keeps it fun. In SA it was nice to unlock the desert and, half way thru the game, have someplace new to explore.

-police search radius: ill admet I have some concerns about this new wanted system. It seems easier to get polic attention, but with no Pay & sprays i will be harder to loose them. I just hope I can enjoy the city without running from the cops every 30 secs. but R* has never let me down before, so I will trust that they created a great game. ( has anyone herd about weither or not there will be police bribes?)

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
mobe
post Feb 29 2008, 10:26 PM
Post #23

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 27,428

You can't store things in cars? Hang on does that not contradict info that was given before about keeping stuff in your cars boot (or trunk to everyone from across the pond)

I'm not hugely disappointed about not being able to customize your car but I am fairly surprised. I though that was one of the features of San Andreas that actually worked quite well. It was cool pimping your ride in that game. You can totally tell what R*North's efforts are being angled at this time around - detail and realism rather than novelty features and gimmicks.

I remember reading a while back that R* said they weren't going to reveal too many details of the game prior to release this time around so (hopefully) the game will still be packed full of surprises at the end of April which is more than could be said for San Andreas when it was released.
Achievements

+Quote Post
In Kontrol
post Mar 1 2008, 01:13 PM
Post #24

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,653

QUOTE(HB~Sauce @ Feb 29 2008, 12:24 AM) [snapback]1396657[/snapback]
QUOTE(I2un N Gun @ Feb 28 2008, 05:07 PM) [snapback]1396650[/snapback]
Wow out of all things People are taking cars that cant be customized more harsh than expected.
that was one of my least worries.

Agreed, this isn't Need For Speed underground. Plus I didn't like it in San Andreas, you would spend money on a random vehicle and you drive for two blocks and you end up flipping the bitch.

Exactly, this GTA not GTA Customization City ffs!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Jeff Threat
post Mar 3 2008, 06:59 PM
Post #25

Shoplifter

Member No.: 35,441
XBL Gamertag: Zombie RoboCop

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Feb 29 2008, 02:48 PM) [snapback]1396830[/snapback]
QUOTE(Recruit CyanTist @ Feb 29 2008, 12:32 PM) [snapback]1396816[/snapback]
QUOTE(Psy @ Feb 28 2008, 06:18 PM) [snapback]1396587[/snapback]
[*]Broker is the only island accessible from the start of the game, with bridges leading out of it being blocked off by police blockades, however the second area, Bohan, won't take as long to unlock as the outback did in San Andreas.
[*]Cars are not customizable and you can't store things inside them.
[*]The size of your 'wanted radius' (the area which you have to escape to lose the cops) increases with your wanted level.

Wow this game just gets worse and worse.

Whoa...whoa...

I have to words for you.

Come on!

C'mon!

They said car customization was out a while back. The size of the wanted radius getting larger with an increase of your wanted level makes sense. And the bridges being blocked off isn't that bad.

C'mon!

Wow! Vice City memories right there with that one pic. I really hope they make an 80's GTA.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 12:00 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4